This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Christmas Spoiler Leaks: Alert for Spoilerphobes

If you're in the UK, you might want to avoid The Sun newspaper, which has printed spoilers for the Christmas episode. I believe the plot has also been put up online at Gallifrey Base.

Originally posted by misaditas View Post
    If you're in the UK, you might want to avoid The Sun newspaper, which has printed spoilers for the Christmas episode. I believe the plot has also been put up online at Gallifrey Base.
    Yeah, we are already discussing this in the news thread, but it probably does deserve a warning thread of its own too...

Comment

Can't hurt to have a thread.

That site's still showing as locked out to non members so join/read there at your own risk,Whovians.
      The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
        Can't hurt to have a thread.

That site's still showing as locked out to non members so join/read there at your own risk,Whovians.
        Luckily I don't visit that site very often...

Maybe this thread should be stickied at the top of the page, so that it doesn't get lost in other threads and so people can see it if they don't know about the leaks? And maybe change the title to "Christmas Special Plot Leaked Warning" as when I saw the thread title, I thought this was a thread with the details posted... (No offence meant to the thread opener, just think the title could be misunderstood)

Comment

Done.

If anyone ignores the repeated warnings,please report the posts/threads so a Mod can bag and tag 'em.

Comment

Done.

If anyone ignores the repeated warnings,please report the posts/threads so a Mod can bag and tag 'em.
            Just checking, if a spoiler is tagged and warned, that's alright isn't it? Just the ones that are blatantly posted without tags or warnings need to be reported?

Comment

Yes,to both questions.

Also No spoilery titles.No point anyone warning for Spoilers if their thread title's something that's a spoiler in itself...

Comment

Right, thanks for the help, Ill be on the look out for any spoilers slipping through, and trying to avoid them myself...

May just lock myself in my room and barricade the door

Comment

Good luck,Teddy!

I kissed bye bye to most chances of NOT having shows spoiled when I became a Mod,but I can't believe how reckless the tabloids are over the Who Special.

Part of me hopes the papers have it all wrong,but even fake spoilers are needless and a hoax on Fans.

Comment

Good luck,Teddy!

I kissed bye bye to most chances of NOT having shows spoiled when I became a Mod,but I can't believe how reckless the tabloids are over the Who Special.

Part of me hopes the papers have it all wrong,but even fake spoilers are needless and a hoax on Fans.
                    Thanks...

Well, it is the "BIG scoop" in terms of Who at the moment, suprised they didn't try and get more for the 50th Anniversary...

Comment

Let's hope the scoop RE Marco Polo turns out to be real...

Thanks for the warning, too. Had no idea about the XMas special being leaked, and I visit GallifreyBase 100 times a day... 89 times a day... 72 times a day but twice on Sundays... Would you believe 53 times a day?
                      back on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/@The-Cosmic-Hobo
                      "How Doomsday Should Have Ended!" • "Bigger on the Inside?" • "The Doctor Falls - With Hartnell!"
                      "The War Games - In 10 Minutes" • "Announcement of Jon Pertwee's death" •
                      and lots more!

Comment

Working...
                      X