Stargate actors on X-files

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate actors on X-files

I've recently began watching X-files for the first time in my life. It seems like every other episode some Stargate actor pops up as an extra. Obviously Mitch Pileggi (Colonel Steven Caldwell) has the biggest role but there are a lot of the same extras. Some of them I don't even know their name, I just remember their face or character on Stargate. But Amanda Tapping had a small walk-on role too.

Anyway, so I looked this up and found a list on Stargate wiki that lists these actors out. Can anyone confirm if this list is complete? It seems like the occurrence of Stargate actors is more frequent and the list should be longer. I'm on Season 4 of X-files now.

Teryl Rothery (Janet Frasier) was in an episode where she was a nurse in an old people's home.

The actor who played Agent Pendry on X-Files was in SG1's "Memento Mori".

Can you provide a link to the list you are talking about?
    Last edited by hedwig; 15 November 2013, 11:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post

Can you provide a link to the list you are talking about?
      Here is the link
      http://stargate.wikia.com/wiki/The_X-Files

Here are the ones I remember from the top of my head:

Don S. Davis (Hammond) played Scully's father
      Bill Dow (Dr. Lee) I think also appears as some sort of doctor or scientist
      Megan Leitch (Ke'ra) played Mulder's sister
      Steve Bacic (Camulus) played some sort of soldier - not listed on the Wiki page but I checked IMDB.com and yes he was on both.
      He's the one that made me think the Wiki page is incomplete.

Jewel Staite, Tom McBeath

There were few soldiers from Stargate who also appeared as soldiers on x-files but I don't know their names.

I should have been keeping track!

Comment

Working...
      X