X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holy Terror (909)

Episode Synopsis:

Originally posted by BuddyTV
    From the CW: "After a massive angel slaughter occurs, Sam and Dean arrive at the scene to investigate and are surprised to run into Castiel.While investigating, Castiel is captured and tortured. Meanwhile, Dean questions Ezekiel‘s demands and wonders if it might be time to tell Sam the truth."
    Original air Date: 12/03/2013
    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Not Kevin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! *sobs*
    sigpic

Comment

Wow
      Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
      sigpic

Comment

Nice Episode, but why Kevin? I know the writers where stuck with him, but did he really have to get killed that way? I mean after everything he has been through and all the sacrifices he made to help Sam and Dean, even loosing his mother and he gets discarded just like that.

Got to say I really hate the Metatron Character. I cannot put my finger on it, but he is simply not enjoyable.
        Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
        Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
        There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Holy guacamole!

I did not see that coming!
          sigpic

Comment

I think I knew Kevin wouldn't last long, because seriously, who does on this show? I just didn't like the how or the why
            sigpic

Comment

There is always the very slim hope that Kevin wasn't killed by Gadreel and only had his eyes burned out...

Would be great if that gave him enhanced prophet vision and led to him figuring out how to take Metatron down. But I doubt he is still alive, it's a real big shame to lose him from the show like this but it did make the episode great and finally managed to make things really personal this season.

Comment

Oh no, Kevin the Winchester's Scappy Doo is dead...

Anywho, no one is surprised that the angel in Sam is not Lucifer?

Metatron didn't want Gadreel to kill Crowley?

I just felt so meh about the episode

Comment

Originally posted by Mrja84 View Post

Anywho, no one is surprised that the angel in Sam is not Lucifer?
                  Lucifer is still locked in a cage as far as we know....
                  sigpic

Comment

There's just going to be another prophet. Now that Castiel is an angel again, surely he'd know the name of the next prophet and they can take them into the bunker?

Comment

Originally posted by Inquisitor View Post
                      There's just going to be another prophet. Now that Castiel is an angel again, surely he'd know the name of the next prophet and they can take them into the bunker?
                      Yeah, but Castiel is not the only Angel on Earth. Whoever gets to the next Prophet first wins.
                      Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                      Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
                      There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

There's also the fact that the Winchesters had both Kevin and the tablets which made them very dangerous. Plus it apparently takes a while to learn to read the tablets which would slow down anyone who got their hands on the new prophet.

Comment

Working...
                        X