This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

spoilers (season 9)

Just read about possible arthurian legend storyline in season 9.

Dont know if its true but it would make some interesting tv

sorry if this has been posted but i couldnt find it anywhere in season 9

here is the link
    http://stargate-sg1-solutions.com/ip....php?p=223&c=1

30.Jan.05
    EXCLUSIVE! Incredible new direction for S9 [Episode Spoilers] - admin - [email protected] @ 09:28
    "Season 9 will have a new beginning with a new enemy," Stargate SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis Executive Producer and writer Brad Wright told Maureen Ryan of the Chicago Tribune. “I think once you’ve seen the end of Season 8 you’ll understand why we’re doing that.”

Meanwhile, Stargate SG-1 Executive Producer and writer Robert C. Cooper told SCI FI Wire, the news website of broadcasters Sci Fi Channel, that the ninth season would introduce new villains and take the show in a new direction. “While we say new direction...the concept of the series is very much pulled from the mythology of SG-1, and I think fans are going to be very excited about the direction we’re going. One of the things we’re going to be exploring in season nine is the origin of the Ancients and the Gatebuilders. And it’s something I know fans have been sort of very curious about, and have sort of asked to see. And that is ... one of the things we’re really going to be delving into...Who the Ancients really are, and where they came from, and we may even get a chance to go there.”

Now Stargate SG-1 Solutions is hearing from its sources that the writers will be incorporating classic – and eternally popular - Arthurian legend into Stargate’s rich mythology. As well as introducing new enemies, Season 9 will explore the fascinating myths of Camelot, Avalon and Excalibur within Stargate’s distinctive universe.

The key to this incredible new direction for the show?

Merlin was an Ancient!

And the questions Stargate SG-1’s resourceful, mythology-hungry fans are sure to be asking themselves? Merlin’s magical powers rooted in Ancient technology? Arthur being able to draw the sword from the stone because he possessed the Ancient gene? Excalibur a powerful Ancient weapon? Camelot and Avalon worlds SG-1 will journey to? Oma Desala as the Lady Of The Lake? Daniel and the team embarked on a Grail quest?

Let the speculation begin...
    jake o'niel ".......bite me"

Mythbusters....."I reject your reality and arbitrarily substitute it with my own"

Thanks for the news but it was already reported here few weeks ago there is already a thread on the subject.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=8343
    "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

ow! my eyes!
      Parap pup pup paaa ... I'm Lovin' It!

Comment

http://www.gateworld.net/sg1/s9/index.shtml

Comment

having arthurian characters sounds so cool, but it sounds like it could totally mess up fics i'm working on. good and bad for me at the same time.
          ROFLMAO Check This Out!!!

Comment

Working...
          X