• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Bridge (110)

Visit the Episode GuideAGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D. - SEASON ONE
    THE BRIDGE
    EPISODE NUMBER - 110
    When Centipede breaks a man out of prison using newly upgraded super-soldiers, Agent Coulson calls on new S.H.I.E.L.D. recruit Mike Peterson for back-up.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 13 December 2013, 10:10 PM.

I thought this was a pretty cool episode. Those super soldiers wearing 5-6 of those centipede things was pretty freaky and awesome at the same time. I'm not a huge fan of these eye spy kill devices as I think it is too convenient. Hopefully we'll eventually catch the person in charge and have a slightly less cloak and dagger baddy in the future.
    sigpic

Comment

I have watch it last night, really want to see next episode in Jan 7, 2014!!
      Mike Peterson is back and Died at the end(?).
      The eye spy tech and Centipede tech are some how related, is it from A.I.M(or other group)??
      Question:
      So, is the Team should request Agent Coulson recovery report?The baddies took A.C for Centipede project stage 3, why?
      The baddies somehow having substantial amount of funding, access of tech, intelligence, and scientist.
      Who's funding them and why?
      May be Skye can hack into shield again access Level 8 document of A.C death and recovery report(if May, ward and/or other shield personal stonewall Fitz-Simmons and Skye!!)? They can also call Tony Stark as reinforcement!!
      sigpic

Comment

The baddies somehow having substantial amount of funding, access of tech, intelligence, and scientist.
        Who's funding them and why?
        Just like Cobra always seemed to have good funding.. Perhaps they too are raking in money from legitimate means from other arms of their org.

Comment

Working...
        X