• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blind Spot (211)

Visit the Episode GuideARROW - SEASON TWO
    BLIND SPOT
    EPISODE NUMBER - 211
    Laurel reaches out to the Arrow for help in investigating Sebastian Blood -- but when they get too close to the truth about the mayoral candidate, Blood orchestrates her arrest. Meanwhile, Roy decides to show off his new abilities.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 01 February 2014, 08:24 PM.

Generally very good episode. Though I have to wonder, what will Blood do now that he can't wear his mask?

Comment

Originally posted by Mrja84 View Post
      Generally very good episode. Though I have to wonder, what will Blood do now that he can't wear his mask?
      Maybe he has more than one mask? Or will just use a different one, since he wants them to think he's dead.
      Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
      Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
      On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

The best thing about this episode was Laurel getting turned on because of her drug problem. Don't do drugs. I also loved Slade taking out those guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Of Hell View Post
          The best thing about this episode was Laurel getting turned on because of her drug problem. Don't do drugs. I also loved Slade taking out those guys.
          Totally agree. I don't like that he has become a villain, but this might have been my favorite Slade episode. Not that I haven't liked him in every other episode he has been in.

And I think it would be great if Laurel had to leave the show because of her problem. I wonder if she'll go to rehab and start putting on weight again. That would convince me that she is a committed actor. . . not necessarily a good actor, but one who puts in the effort.

I thought Thea was back to being particularly annoying in this episode. I just don't like everything about the actress and I find those three characters in that arc to be annoying. I usually like Roy okay, but not this week.

Comment

I am wondering if the actress who plays Laurel has expressed a desire to leave the show (for what ever reason) and they are using this as a way to 'write her out'?

Comment

Working...
            X