Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Were the Asgard Ion Cannons the same as the Tollan Ion Cannons?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Were the Asgard Ion Cannons the same as the Tollan Ion Cannons?

Were the Asgard Ion Cannons the same as the Tollan Ion Cannons? And were the tollans as technologically advanced as the asgard if they had this weaponry

no and no... tollans were not really that advanced as their ship tech wasn't that great and their weapon system was hardly incredible, though good enough for goaulds... their only desirable tech was the phase-shift tech... i am not a fan of these weapons as only a long sustained beam from an energy weapon is properly mighty e.g the ancient beam weapon from their satellite or the ori beam weapon or the asgard plasma beam weapons or the replicator super beam weapon...

Comment

I didn't think the Asgard had ion cannons??

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
        I didn't think the Asgard had ion cannons??
        well i thin he meant to say that the energy burst had the same color and might just be talking about which is better... the asgard had plasma weapons(whatever that means)

Comment

Ah.. Well both seemed to be able to ko a Gou'ald Ha'tak in one to two shots, before Anubis got the upgrades done..

Comment

Which is why I thought they were the same. After Anubis' upgrades neither were effective

Comment

Working...
            X