Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Space Opera Society Start-up (Indiegogo)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Space Opera Society Start-up (Indiegogo)

I saw this today
    http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/sp...ciety-start-up
    Interesting to see though im not quite sure they'll do well, opinions?

indiegogo charge fees on the funds raised whether or not the target's reached,so what's given isn't going to be repaid if they don't reach the target amount.
    (Read the small print at their site and their faq before you pay out,folks.)

This in my own opinion looks ok ,and I wish them luck,but I'm not planning to throw money at it.I have RL priorities and paying bills takes high precedence over donating to this and any other tv projects.
    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

This campaign will receive all funds raised even if it does not reach its goal.
      I guess that's the difference between this and using Kickstarter?

Anyway, it's good to see people trying to keep Space Opera alive.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
        indiegogo charge fees on the funds raised whether or not the target's reached,so what's given isn't going to be repaid if they don't reach the target amount.
        (Read the small print at their site and their faq before you pay out,folks.)

This in my own opinion looks ok ,and I wish them luck,but I'm not planning to throw money at it.I have RL priorities and paying bills takes high precedence over donating to this and any other tv projects.
        Yeah that's the same as me, I would donate if I could spare money but I need my money and all though I wish this the best of luck I don't see it reaching their goal

Comment

Working...
        X