• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Identity (202)

Visit the Episode GuideARROW - SEASON TWO
    IDENTITY
    EPISODE NUMBER - 202
    Oliver faces off against China White and her dangerous new partner when they begin stealing medical supplies bound for the Glades' hospital. Meanwhile Oliver looks for a way to help the Glades publicly, and Thea gives Roy an ultimatum.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 08 September 2014, 09:21 PM.

Solid episode, I didn't hate the wanted be red arrow for once. Black Wolverine was cool as ice. The cliffhanger was very nice.

Looks like we will be seeing a lot more trick arrows with this no kill policy. I didn't mind the crazy kill count, it was something that set the show apart from the comic. Maybe we'll see a boxing glove arrow.

Comment

^ Heh Black Wolverine........ i thought of more Black Baraka from Mortal Kombat

Really good episode I found it interesting that what was going on in the present was somewhat more interesting that what was going on the island atleast in this episode tho that set up at the end seems like its going to be good
      Last edited by mr_kennedy; 17 October 2013, 01:30 AM.
      Last Movie Watched
      X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
      Life is Strange

Comment

The guy's name is actually the Bronze Toger, but I was thinking of Wolverine as well during the fight. Not much personality, but with the no kill policy, he is sure to show up later.

I felt is was rather wrong on Red Arrow's part to lie to Thea like that. Sure he cares about her, but he only made that choice because he was given a way around having to fight thugs.

Comment

I enjoyed the episode. I love the Oliver/ Diggle dynamic and the Oliver/Diggle/ Felicity dynamic as well. I loved the scene in Oliver's office where they were talking about their "secret identities". I loved Diggle's comment about how his secret identity is being the black driver. Loved Felicity offering to get Oliver coffee, but not really meaning it; and then later when Oliver asked her to get coffee for that guy she told him the coffeemaker was broken. It was sweet that she did end up giving Oliver coffee towards the end of the ep. I really love their banter and their friendship.

I really liked Roy in this ep. I like both him and Thea as characters, and I like their relationship.

I didn't like that the cops(and Laurel) seemed more concerned with catching "the Hood" than with stopping the people stealing medical supplies and killing people in the Glades.

I'm not a Laurel fan, I think the character is horribly written. The character is all over the place. It's like she's written into situations just to fit the plot or add drama, and not because it actually makes sense for her to behave the way she does. I really disliked Laurel in this episode. Her motivations for wanting to catch "the Hood" don't really make much sense. I get that she's upset over the loss of Tommy, but I'm not sure why she's putting the blame for that all on the Hood. It would make more sense it she was angry at everyone(or at least more people than just one guy) and lashing out.

I enjoyed the island flashbacks a lot more before Shado was added. I really used to like the Slade/Oliver dynamic, but now it's just kind of blah.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
            I didn't like that the cops(and Laurel) seemed more concerned with catching "the Hood" than with stopping the people stealing medical supplies and killing people in the Glades.
            I thought the episode was only okay based purely on that. It got on my nerves. The pure stupidity of that being a plot point....absolutely no security for these FEMA trucks after they are robbed every single time. WTF!?

Not a Laurel fan either. She wasn't too bad last season, but after this episode. Ugh. And I agree with you about the Slade/Oliver dynamic. Here's hoping that and the flashbacks improve as the season goes on.
            IMO always implied.

Comment

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
              I enjoyed the episode. I love the Oliver/ Diggle dynamic and the Oliver/Diggle/ Felicity dynamic as well. I loved the scene in Oliver's office where they were talking about their "secret identities". I loved Diggle's comment about how his secret identity is being the black driver. Loved Felicity offering to get Oliver coffee, but not really meaning it; and then later when Oliver asked her to get coffee for that guy she told him the coffeemaker was broken. It was sweet that she did end up giving Oliver coffee towards the end of the ep. I really love their banter and their friendship.

I really liked Roy in this ep. I like both him and Thea as characters, and I like their relationship.

I'm not a Laurel fan, I think the character is horribly written. The character is all over the place. It's like she's written into situations just to fit the plot or add drama, and not because it actually makes sense for her to behave the way she does. I really disliked Laurel in this episode. Her motivations for wanting to catch "the Hood" don't really make much sense. I get that she's upset over the loss of Tommy, but I'm not sure why she's putting the blame for that all on the Hood. It would make more sense it she was angry at everyone(or at least more people than just one guy) and lashing out.

I enjoyed the island flashbacks a lot more before Shado was added. I really used to like the Slade/Oliver dynamic, but now it's just kind of blah.
              I agree with all of this, except the Roy / Thea part. I don't like either character, especially Thea. I can't stand her.

I said this in another thread, but I thought I would mention it here too. After complaining about what they have done over time with Felicity's attire they finally hit on a note that makes sense. Making her Oliver's Executive Assistant makes her attire much more fitting. It still doesn't make sense that she went from dressing like an I.T. Professional to dressing like an Executive Assistant eight to ten episodes before she became an Executive Assistant, but for someone who just started watching the show Wednesday it would make perfect sense.

WOOO - HOOO ! ! ! POST 101 ! ! ! OH YEAH ! ! ! 100 and 101 all in the same day. What an achievement.

Comment

Well, it will certainly be interesting to see how Oliver gets out of the situation he finds himself in.
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

An enjoyable episode.

It will be interesting to see how he get's out of the situation he found hinself in...
                  "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
                  Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
                  Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
                  Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
                  I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
                  To thy own self... Be true
                  May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Working...
                  X