Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sci-Fi Series 'Starhunter' to Relaunch as Web Series

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/new...rhunter-629901

I didn't watch previous tv serials of Starhunter, but I miss space sci-fi action/adventure type of series so much that I'm willing to try anything now.
    Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Piques my interest in the 2001/2003 series. I somehow missed it back then.

Comment

I missed this show as well, when it originally aired. From wiki its seems for once the Broadcasters wanted it but the producers an writers and business people had a falling out of over the show.

Of to surf the net to see if I can find the show.

Comment

I saw this when it originally aired. Don't remember too much about it, though.

Comment

I found this somewhere a few years ago and watched some of it during a time when there was absolutely nothing else to watch. It wasn't all that great, IMO. It's like they completely switched horse between S1 and S2. It just wasn't compelling.

Frankly, it seems such an unlikely candidate for resurrection. I have it on an external HD somewhere so I'll check it out again to refresh my memory. I sorta agree that I'd watch anything in that category now, so hopefully they've come up with a better storyline for the web-series.

Comment

I've never heard of it until now, but he is some general information.

The Wiki Page - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Starhunter
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 12OzMouse View Post
              I found this somewhere a few years ago and watched some of it during a time when there was absolutely nothing else to watch. It wasn't all that great, IMO. It's like they completely switched horse between S1 and S2. It just wasn't compelling.

Frankly, it seems such an unlikely candidate for resurrection. I have it on an external HD somewhere so I'll check it out again to refresh my memory. I sorta agree that I'd watch anything in that category now, so hopefully they've come up with a better storyline for the web-series.
              I'd much rather see a great re-make of an originally lackluster series -- Battlestar Galactica, anyone? -- than see a poor re-make of an originally good series. (Of course, we could also see a bad re-make of a bad series. )

Comment

I watch the 2 seasons and thought they were okay, hopefully the web series will resolve the season 2 cliffhanger.
                Last edited by knowles2; 16 October 2013, 02:59 PM.

Comment

I missed the series when it first aired.
                  It looks interesting.
                  "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
                  Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
                  Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
                  Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
                  I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
                  To thy own self... Be true
                  May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Working...
                  X