X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bad Boys (907)

Episode Synopsis:

Originally posted by Buddy TV
    From the CW: "Dean gets a call from an old friend named Sonny asking for help with a ghost. Sonny runs a home for delinquent boys, and Dean was sent there for stealing food when he was younger. Sam is stunned he never knew this about his brother and asks for more information, but Dean dodges his questions."

Original Air Date : 11/19/2013
    Last edited by Bagpuss; 29 October 2013, 04:41 PM.
    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

So is anyone going to mention the fact that the boys are 4 years apart, so Dean being 16 means Sammy is *12* and yet they show him as a 6 year old??
    sigpic

Comment

Maybourne!

Comment

This was hard to watch, it was just so boring. The hand scene reminded me of a season one episode where a kid stuck his hand into a buzz saw. Saw that coming a mile away.

Comment

I really liked the episode. And yes, the lawn mower as predictable, but it was meant to be so. I think the episode was more to show how lonely Dean grew up, then to be one of the big scary ones.

@copter Yes, the age gap between them is not accurate but I think that's how Dean sees his brother: smaller and more helpless than he actually is.

I prefer the episodes where they are simply hunting, no big overall arcs.
          sigpic
          Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
          Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

I almost expected Zeke to have to heal Sam again when Mommy Crispy threw him against that wall. What did Dean say to Sam at the beginning....something about "are we all on board" about going on the trip? I keep wondering how long it will be before Dean has to tell Sam. How much more don't the brothers know about each other? It just goes to show how far Dean will go to protect Sam....he just always has.

The actor playing young Dean was really on the mark! Had some of Jensen's mannerisms down cold.

IHS
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X