X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dog Dean Afternoon (905)

Episode Synopsis :

Originally posted by Buddy TV
    From the CW: "While investigating two bizarre murders, Sam and Dean realize there is an eyewitness to both gruesome deaths – a German Sheppard. Anxious to find out if they are dealing with a witch, a skinwalker or other supernatural monster, the guys look up a spell that could let Dean “communicate” with the dog. Unfortunately, the spell comes with side effects that no one saw coming."
    Original Air Date : 11/05/2013
    Last edited by Bagpuss; 20 October 2013, 10:10 PM.
    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

I loved this episode, one of my favorites i think................. Rat with wings

Zek is going to get sick of always saving Sam's life, he might think this vessel aint worth it lol and go back to TP

I loved the bit at the start where there at the crime scene in the taxidermists shop and sam shows dean a girly doll and there both like OK
    Last edited by mr_kennedy; 05 November 2013, 11:42 PM.
    Last Movie Watched
    X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
    Life is Strange

Comment

That was a fun episode! I loved especially the scene with the pigeon and Dean! ROFL

I must have been laughing a lot since hubby came in to check out what I was watching. He came in on the grizzly part near the end......he shrugged and said, "What are you watching?" Then I tried to explain Sam and Zeke....hubby was looking at me like "What?"

IHS
      sigpic

Comment

"We aint really man's best friend. We were put here to...Woof Woof"

"Ohh COME ON!"

Best line ever!
        I like Sharky
        sigpic

Comment

Yeah fun episode. I enjoyed it.

Though I do hope Sam is putting two and two together because there is no way he can think he imagined getting his neck cut like that or buy whatever Dean's excuse was for it. Don't think they can or need to draw that out much longer.
          IMO always implied.

Comment

I wanted to know what would happen if he ate Sam's heart.

But I think Dean foreshadowed what would happen in a future episode. After Ezekiel has regained strength, he's probably going to try and take over Sam.

I laughed many times in this episode, definitely my favourite.

I think the funniest moment was the poodle, but the pigeon scene was definitely hilarious.

Comment

Great episode, the pigeon bit was hilarious, and the poodle, about time they did a good fun episode again! When the bad guy ate the cats, the sound effects were pretty effective! I love cats so that made me cringe a lot!

I swear Dean and the dog ended up with the same 'hangdog' expressions at times, both Dean and the German Shepherd dog were the stars of this episode!

Angel healing, Sam's a lucky guy at the moment, at this rate Ezekiel is going to start wondering if he'll ever get round to healing Sam! Can't wait for the moment Sam finds out what happened to him, and Dean keeping it from him, a bit angry I'm guessing. But, they keep doing it to each other, doing something desperate to save the others' life because they can't be without the other. At some point they've got to stop being pissed off about it after all the times it's happened!!!

I still like the Winchester angst these moments generate even after 8 seasons, it just wouldn't be Supernatural without it!

Comment

i was mostly meh with the episode. i cringed a little bit, and felt embarrassed for jensen. there were funny parts that worked well, but mostly i just kind of cringed...
                sally

sigpic

Comment

Didn't dig the talking animals. Pretty much hated the entire episode. This was the only episode I didn't care for this season so I still have high hopes for this season overall.

Comment

I think they intro'd the episode with examples of other "silly" episodes. They need goofy episodes each season.

3;-}

Comment

My favorite is tied with the mailman and the pidgeon

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Of Hell View Post
                        Didn't dig the talking animals. Pretty much hated the entire episode. This was the only episode I didn't care for this season so I still have high hopes for this season overall.
                        Jared was apologizing on Twitter for the animal voices so apparently he wasn't a fan either.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Freckles View Post
                          Jared was apologizing on Twitter for the animal voices so apparently he wasn't a fan either.
                          I thought the voices were fine. Though Jared did say when reading the script he imagined the voices differently. And that's important to note. The actors don't hear everything we do.

Comment

Working...
                          X