X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Slumber Party (904)

Episode Synopsis :

Originally posted by Buddy TV
    From the CW: "Sam and Dean discover that the table in the Men of Letters house (the one that lit up like a Christmas Tree when the angels fell), has an ancient computer attached to it. They figure if they can get the computer on, they can track the angels. Who better to call for help than the best IT girl there is, Charlie? While moving the massive computer, they dislodge a hidden hexbag that unleashes a magical green-webbed wall. Sam and Dean break through it and discover the one and only Dorothy from Oz. She had trapped herself and the wicked witch in the web years ago to stop the witch from finding the key that would open the gate that connected their world with Oz. With the wall broken, a massive and magical fight ensues that threatens to destroy the Men of Letters house."

Original Air Date : 10/29/2013
    Last edited by Bagpuss; 20 October 2013, 10:05 PM.
    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

I think this is my most favorite episode of the season [so far] and probably one of my top 10 of the series! I loved loved loved the ending!!!
    sigpic

Comment

Great episode and i'm with you mrscopterdoc definitely top 10 material

I do find Charlie abit annoying at times tho
      Last Movie Watched
      X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
      Life is Strange

Comment

With the endless list of fable type shows I'm not surprised by a episode like this. I really dug the Oz tie end, made it more fun I think.

I don't think the computer ever got updated though.

Comment

It was good to see Janus invent a new cool thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Of Hell View Post
            With the endless list of fable type shows I'm not surprised by a episode like this. I really dug the Oz tie end, made it more fun I think.

Yeah, I don't think they followed through with the Angel tracker angle. Though it was funny to see the show reference itself when Charlie had the tablet on the screen and skipped over a link that had an "New Episode of Supernatual".

It was good for them to reference the table lighting up from the finale last year, but still nothing came of it. I want more details on this Men of Letters base.

Originally posted by Inquisitor View Post
            It was good to see Janus invent a new cool thing.
            He did not invent anything, he just was stationed there and did research. In terms of the bullets it was really just making bullets with poppy seeds or something which really falls back to Dorthy's dad providing hints at combating the witch.

Comment

Charlie downloaded all of the Letters from the computer to her Surface Pro. See, it is useful! Ha, what an advertisement. I assume the Winchesters have a copy too. But it doesn't seem to be able to track angels.

Comment

Originally posted by Inquisitor View Post
                Charlie downloaded all of the Letters from the computer to her Surface Pro. See, it is useful! Ha, what an advertisement. I assume the Winchesters have a copy too. But it doesn't seem to be able to track angels.
                It's Microsoft: it would probably crash.

Am I the only one who thought it was an okay episode but not a great one? Apparently I am. I think I expected more
                from the Wicked Witch/ Dorothy dynamic. It seemed too linear.
                sigpic
                Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
                Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

I really liked it, and the Dorothy-Charlie thing is interesting. I will admit liking Dorothy in the episode, but found myself wondering if they should have gone for a "hotter" actress.

I think about it more, and that might have distracted things. Does anyone think we will see them back from OZ?

Comment

I think the actress is extremely beautiful. I can see a different type of beautiful person playing her but not more so. They could have dressed her more sexy but that would have went against the tone they were going for.

Charlie will probably be back but I don't think Dorothy will return.

Comment

I think the actress is extremely beautiful. I can see a different type of beautiful person playing her but not more so. They could have dressed her more sexy but that would have went against the tone they were going for.

Charlie will probably be back but I don't think Dorothy will return.
                      Gosh I hope they both return. But why did they have to do to Oz? I mean the witch is dead and I don't recall Dorothy saying she had to save anyone....

Comment

I think Oz was under the control of the witch's forces. I could be wrong about that.

Comment

Working...
                        X