• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Heart of the Truest Believer (301)

Visit the Episode GuideONCE UPON A TIME - SEASON THREE
    THE HEART OF THE TRUEST BELIEVER
    EPISODE NUMBER - 301
    Emma and the others embark on a voyage to Neverland, where they encounter a group of mermaids in their quest to rescue Henry from the infamous Peter Pan. Meanwhile, Henry is on the run from the Lost Boys, and Neal finds himself in the Enchanted Forest.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>

Awesome first Episode. Cant wait to see where this is going. Looks like Henry is Powerful himself. It is nice to see how the different Dimensions all seem to cover different sources of Magic. Our World that has none, the enchanted Forest where wishes are the source of magic, Frankensteins World that is build on science and now Neverland where Believing seems to be the source of magic.

I am happy to see Neal alive and well. Somehow he fits in very well in the Enchanted Forest with Mulan and Aurora so far. I wonder if Mushu is going to make a appearance soon. After all he seemed to be pretty powerful and one of the EF charakters is connected to him. Well, thats at least what I hope for.

As for what the Lost Boys and Peter are after, I have weird suspicion. They are looking for the truest Believer and used Pixie-dust to find him, what survives on People believing in them? Pixies. Considering the dark Nature of Peter and the others I wonder if the Pixie they want to power up is good or bad. No matter of their own intentions.
    Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
    Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
    There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

^ I'm going to say the pixie is bad as i dont see a good pixie abducting innocent kids for no reason.......... as was done in the season 2, 2 part finale

Spoiler:
      What was the sense in Emma attempting suicide like that? i mean i know she had to stop them fighting but there are other ways it didnt achieve the desired result either

Pretty good premier overall tho i look forward to watching the rest of the season
      Last Movie Watched
      X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
      Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
        ^ I'm going to say the pixie is bad as i dont see a good pixie abducting innocent kids for no reason.......... as was done in the season 2, 2 part finale

Spoiler:
        What was the sense in Emma attempting suicide like that? i mean i know she had to stop them fighting but there are other ways it didnt achieve the desired result either
        Actually the one abducting Kids is Pans Shadow, so its hard to say if he does it under orders or if he desires this himself.
        Spoiler:
        As for Emmas Suicide, I could not think of a better way for them all to Bond together as fast as possible. It was very risky and actually it did work. It just took longer.
        Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
        Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
        There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
          I am happy to see Neal alive and well. Somehow he fits in very well in the Enchanted Forest with Mulan and Aurora so far. I wonder if Mushu is going to make a appearance soon. After all he seemed to be pretty powerful and one of the EF charakters is connected to him. Well, thats at least what I hope for.
          Neil working with/chatting with Aurora and Mulan was well done. Some nice flash backs to when vala first got into the SG1 team with the not knowing what we were on about.
          Though i wonder why she only accompanied Neil to Rump's castle..??

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
          As for what the Lost Boys and Peter are after, I have weird suspicion. They are looking for the truest Believer and used Pixie-dust to find him, what survives on People believing in them? Pixies. Considering the dark Nature of Peter and the others I wonder if the Pixie they want to power up is good or bad. No matter of their own intentions.
          Perhaps the heart of a true believer is needing for something more nefarious.. like bridging the gap from never land to our realm. So peter can start taking kids from our realm..

As for what emma tried.. i am not sure that was an attempt at a suicide.. more an act done to get everyone's attention off their squabbling..

Comment

Yea I think the suicide part was an unplanned side-effect.

Comment

Emma wouldn't have tried to commit suicide. She wouldn't do that to Henry or her parents. The only thing she was trying to do was stop the squabbling by all the other people, and it backfired on her.

And we'll likely never find out why, but I'd like to know how Gregg and Tamara came to be involved with the "Home Office" (aka Peter Pan), considering how obsessed they were with their whole mission - to the point of being willing to die for their cause, which turned out to be false.

Comment

I'm kind of annoyed they met their end so quickly into the new series.

Comment

Good good good show!! Epic! compelling! Love the story and characters! I love guessing all the fairy tale characters! My favorite was when Robin Hood came through the window! Great timing!
                  sigpic
                  Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

loved this ep great dialogue but was the Jolly Roger destroyed?
                    sigpic
                    My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                    poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Originally posted by Inquisitor View Post
                      I had a feeling atleast the chick would because the actress is going to be a series regular this season on the walking dead
                      Last Movie Watched
                      X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                      Life is Strange

Comment

Love the episode.

It should be noted that Baelfire (Neil) was in our world until Peter's shadow came to take Wendy and her brothers. He sacrificed himself to save them. Then he was in Neverland for a period of time until he escaped.

So, through Peter's shadow (at least) Pan can reach our world. That still leaves how the "Home Office" contacted, recruited, and trainied Tamera and Greg.

I loved Tamera and I wished Rumpel would stop being so damn Evil. I mean he says he was to be a better man, but now we see him flip-flopping again.

I would love to see Greg return and finally learn or accept the truth of his father.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                          Emma wouldn't have tried to commit suicide. She wouldn't do that to Henry or her parents. The only thing she was trying to do was stop the squabbling by all the other people, and it backfired on her.

And we'll likely never find out why, but I'd like to know how Gregg and Tamara came to be involved with the "Home Office" (aka Peter Pan), considering how obsessed they were with their whole mission - to the point of being willing to die for their cause, which turned out to be false.
                          Perhaps pan has agents able to get to our realm and he recruited them...
                          But the part that gets me is how willing they are to benefit from magic use. For such outspoken haters of magic i mean.

Comment

Originally posted by Inquisitor View Post
                            Me too. I was quite surprised at that.

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                              Perhaps pan has agents able to get to our realm and he recruited them...
                              But the part that gets me is how willing they are to benefit from magic use. For such outspoken haters of magic i mean.
                              Though I think it's better than having them create science fiction technology that mimics magic.
                              Last edited by Mrja84; 03 October 2013, 10:37 PM. Reason: fixed quote to be the correct quote

Comment

Working...
                              X