This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Luke!!

I know I said that I was gonna have the new Luke site done a couple weeks ago, but I only got around to it now lol ...I also forgot the password for the one account and couldn't find it... I know... I know...

So anyways, I made a new one and the site is completely done:

http://lukeserver2.topcities.com/

Hope you all enjoy the Lukeness of it all

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
    Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Hehehe, love it!

Comment

Loving it, Steph, but how could I not? It's all about LUKE! Even the bits I haven't written.

If TPTB would realize what a powerhouse they have and actually bring Luke back for S8, it'd make it a lot easier for you to make some more cool vids.
      Last edited by ShadowMaat; 21 May 2004, 03:46 AM.

Comment

Er.. nice site.
        The opinions of KorbenDirewolf do not necessrily represent the opinions of other male U.S. residents between the ages of 18 and 25.

Comment

LOL!

Nice touch with the lemons .There was this guy that drove around town in a new truck with "lemon decals" plastered all over it.Apparently he had a gripe with something about the truck and failed to get satisfaction from the dealer{or other agencies}so he put the lemons on the truck along with a sign saying where he got it.It was from a "way-out-of-town" dealer that nobody even went to in the 1st place so the campaign didn't work.

It used to be whenever I saw a lemon{or heard the word}I'd think of that guy.Not anymore.Now I automatically think of "Luke"
          nugglebugget

greetings from the "Bluegrass State"where the grass is actually green,just like everywhere else

Comment

Originally posted by nugglebugget
            It used to be whenever I saw a lemon{or heard the word}I'd think of that guy.Not anymore.Now I automatically think of "Luke"
            Every time I see lemon chicken on a menu or in the store, it cracks me up. I get funny looks from people, but it's worth it.

Besides, I get funny looks from people anyway.

Comment

"Can't wait to see what happens in season seven... more culinary cut-throatedness from our favourite food server, no doubt. Ya know, it's kinda scary how easily this all fits together... I'm surprised no one thought of it sooner...

Shadow"

What the hell? Surely you didn't write that Shadow

Comment

Yeah, damn straight there! I loved the part about the lemon chicken!

Comment

Originally posted by Teal'c
                  What the hell? Surely you didn't write that Shadow
                  What? It IS scary how easily it all fits together. And back then I had no idea how bad S7 was going to be. Didn't let it stop me from doing a sequel, though. And I'm not gonna let the wretchedness of S8 stop me from concluding the saga, either.

Comment

Hahaha, it better not! I'm so looking forward to the rest of the saga

Comment

so do i
                      "Maybe one day you will learn that your way is not the only way!"

Visit Dr. Radek Zelenka's Complete Translations and thunk thread

All translations will be found in the first post of this thread, though i recommend to read the whole discussion ;]

Comment

But do the others?
                        "Maybe one day you will learn that your way is not the only way!"

Visit Dr. Radek Zelenka's Complete Translations and thunk thread

All translations will be found in the first post of this thread, though i recommend to read the whole discussion ;]

Comment

I can't wait to see what "Luke" dishes up next .

Too bad we don't have a "lemon" icon......
                          nugglebugget

greetings from the "Bluegrass State"where the grass is actually green,just like everywhere else

Comment

Wonderful! The lemony background is perfect. How long can TPTB remain in blissful ignorance of this fiendishly diabolical character? Luke will take over the SGC and they won't even know it!
                            Nmom
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom
                              Luke will take over the SGC and they won't even know it!
                              What do you mean, WILL take over? You mean you haven't noticed, either?

Comment

Working...
                              X