Rewind syfy series 2012 cancelled

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rewind syfy series 2012 cancelled

2013 series rewind was cancelled after the first episode, I just finished watching it, really sad to know it got cancelled because I really liked the first episode and took me back to when I watched seven days on tv.
    http://www.scifistream.com/2013/08/s...l-show-rewind/

Meh, definitely sounds like something that's been done.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Spimman View Post
      Meh, definitely sounds like something that's been done.
      Well yeah of course but I still think they had done it well.

Comment

I was only able to catch the first hr of the 2 hr premier due to watching something else.. so no biggie!

Comment

Wish someone told me that this ended on a cliffhanger, with no other episodes.
          I actually enjoyed the episode.

But the characters are rather stupid, surely someone would have wonder how the professor who blew up New York that solder was going to bring back the professor wife. An know scientists they would have a glass of champagne and then start analysing the tonne of data they would have collected during their little trip back through time.

To me, Syfy seem to have made a pretty stupid decision cancelling this. But I see why they did it, it didn't have the same style of Eureka and Warehouse 13 and would have stood out like sore thumb on their network,.

Comment

Oh, c'mon! Why the hell did you cancelled this one, Syfy? I so hoped Rewind would be successful, especially after Space cancelled Primeval: New World.

Comment

Working...
            X