Man of Steel sequel titled Batman vs Superman on IMDB . . . for now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man of Steel sequel titled Batman vs Superman on IMDB . . . for now

I was looking up something on Christopher Nolan and I saw this under his Producing credits: Batman Vs. Superman (2015). I am really not happy about this one. This was what I was hoping they would avoid.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2975590/

Originally posted by Looney View Post
    I was looking up something on Christopher Nolan and I saw this under his Producing credits: Batman Vs. Superman (2015). I am really not happy about this one. This was what I was hoping they would avoid.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2975590/
    I wouldn't trust IMDB on film names for that far away to be honest, seen a few things that have changed

Comment

Yeah, that is why I put the "...for now" in the thread title. I wouldn't put it past them to go with that title and start a whole series of comic related movies based on the "VS." theme, but it is also very early and that could just be a working title for the project.

Comment

I would say that it is definitely a working title.
        Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Don't they have Frank Miller on hand to help with the story? Superman Vs Batman is kind of his thing. With batman always winning.

This does not bode well. But then MoS sucked anyway.
          sigpic
          Banner By JME2

Comment

Don't read too much into it; imdb relies on user submissions for its information. It's like Wikipedia, but with moderators (who don't know any more inside industry info than the people submitting it.
            "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

I agree the title will change, but I hope it wasn't based on reliable premise information. A VS movie would be horrible.
              sigpic

Comment

Batman: "Superman, i challenge you to a duel!"

Superman punches clean through Batman's skull: "Yeah, so...um" He Shrugs and walks away.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ukko View Post
                  Batman: "Superman, i challenge you to a duel!"

Superman punches clean through Batman's skull: "Yeah, so...um" He Shrugs and walks away.
                  More like...

Batman: "I challenge you to a dual"

Superman ties up Batman and leaves him there. Completely ignores him after this and ignores super hearing, speed and heat vision when Batman shoots him with a kryptonite bullet.

Idiot.
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X