The 4400 sound track

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The 4400 sound track

I just finished rewatching the 4400, and I must say it has such a perfect sound track, I don't think there is another show that even comes close to such a perfect sound track as the 4400, heck even the songs that aren't apart of the sound track are perfect like this scene

It did have a great sound track. I especially love the end of the final with "where is my mind?". And of course the theme fits so well.
    sigpic

Comment

Currently re-watching the show, I´m about a third of the way through season 2. The sound track is good but I´m not sure that I´d say it was the best.

Comment

Curse you.

I have been fighting the urge all summer not to re-watch this series, and you just made it a lot more difficult.
        sigpic

Comment

Just a fantastic show, but I don't remember anything especially spectacular about its soundtrack?

Now, BSG on the other hand--Bear McCreary is a frakking genius.
          "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Who did the soundtrack, I've forgotten?

I watched this last year on Netflix and I had a hell of a time getting DVDs that weren't too scratched to function, so there's probably a total of a couple of hours that I still haven't seen yet. I've been hoping someone will pick it up for streaming.
            sigpic

Comment

Because of this I watched the Pilot episode today

Also, I think the best song of the whole series was the "first" intro later in the show, which is ironically 44 seconds long.

Also the "second" song, the opening credits, was good as well. Both are in this video.

sigpic

Comment

Watching that video of the opening credits makes me want to re-watch the series, but no... I will resist

Comment

No, Freyr. You must watch....Waaaaaaatch...

(I ended up watching all of the first season before getting distracted)
                  sigpic

Comment

Just finished re-watching the show, loved every minute of it

Netflix should bring the show back, just set it in the present (skipping over the years the show has been of the air). I know that I would buy a subscription to Netflix just for this show

Comment

or it could be set slightly after it ended, the show didn't end that long ago, so no one should look that much older (minus Mia).
                      sigpic

Comment

I´m more worried about actor availability. If you set the show a few years after the end of season 4 then you can get away with only bringing back a few characters (Tom, Kyle and Shawn for instance).

Comment

That is true. I guess they would work with who they got to come back.
                          sigpic

Comment

I LOVED that original opening!
                            sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X