This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shadow's Sulky Thread

This is my thread for feeling sorry for myself. I'm going to come here and whine whenever I feel put-upon, ostracized, ridiculed or other cold prickly-type things.

Luke is in charge of food, here. He likes me. Jonas is in charge of the comfort department, although if anyone else shows up here needing to sulk, there MIGHT be others available for comforting. If I'm in the mood to allow it. Jonas is off limits, tho. And we don't wanna distract Luke.
    Last edited by kiwigater; 18 June 2006, 01:30 PM.

Have you moved in the armed couches with the special cloaking devices yet? Sulking once in awhile is a good thing...it keeps folks in a good mood otherwise, well, MOST folks hehehe .
    Nola
    sigpic

Comment

Yes, The Couch will be here, from now on. There is only ONE Couch, all others are merely inferior pieces of furniture.

And see?? I can be a good girl. I'm keeping this Offworld where it won't affect my post count.

Comment

Careful Shadow! I might come in and Hug ya!
        The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS
          Careful Shadow! I might come in and Hug ya!
          Hugs are outlawed. There's a very protective byakhee on duty who might do terrible things. Assuming Luke doesn't poison you first.

Ya know, I'm sorry, but for pity's sake, EVERYONE loves Jack and Daniel. It's practically like saying "water is wet". I just thought it'd be nice if FOR ONCE there was a place where everyone ELSE actually stood a chance of getting some limelight. YES, people love Jack, YES people love Daniel, but aren't there enough threads about that already?? What about the underdogs, the forgotten characters, and the sidelined heroes like Siler Luke and Teal'c??

Comment

You have enough posts counted already! Sheesh! I read a lot, but don't make too many comments. I suppose that I will never get a special avatar. Oh well. I was on the old Delphi board for 2-3 years and never got close to 100 posts.
            Nola
            sigpic

Comment

Sorry Shadow.Honest.I value the "Underdogs" too.
              I suppose the divisions are too much to expect everyone to suddenly forget
              stuff they said and make a real bridge.

I'll leave you in peace for a bit.Ho-Hum.
              I'm off to take another peek over the Barbed Wire!

Nice place by the way!Here I mean. "There's" nice too!
              Last edited by Bagpuss; 20 May 2004, 06:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS
                Sorry Shadow.Honest.I value the "Underdogs" too.
                Not your fault. It's that curse-able fairness thing. It's only fair that everyone should be able to post on SCAT, but gods forbid anyone should actually think, "Hey, there are already bunches of posts about Jack and Daniel, let's concentrate on the others!"

And, ya know, I'm not saying either of them are unattractive. I think Daniel can be pretty hot, but it just feels so REDUNDANT when it's Jack or Daniel.

Comment

Don't worry Shadow,I'm sure that we can have our say too! And Often!

S.C.A.T. is, at worst, available as a choice for other Posters to air their Faves in public.Tough if we don't just like J or D.

I haven't really got an "at Best" ambition....except that with the w/e coming up,maybe some of the Male Posters might have time to share their Faves too!

Oh,well,I've maybe too much faith in this,but at least we're free to use the chance to Post our own Faves!

On the other hand,maybe even after only 2 hrs actual sleep,my Cursed Cheery nature is getting the better of my more cynical side.

Comment

*Hijacks and starts sulking*

I'm lonely and I want a Stewart's Cream Soda Damnit!

I wish Teal'c was real, he'd be my friend.

*Gives back the tattered remains of the sulky thread*
                    "When all else fails, there's always delusion." - Conan O'Brien

Comment

As this is in the off topic zone, can I have an off topic sulk?

Waits 5 seconds

Well no-one said no, so......

I'm ill, I'm unable to move more than 2 rooms from the toilet, and I'm on medication.

And why isn't it time for the start of season 8 yet?

I wanna watch it NOW!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by petzke_42
                        I'm lonely and I want a Stewart's Cream Soda Damnit!
                        Aww, Petzke. I think Luke has some Stewart's in the fridge. Cream soda, black cherry, orange & cream, some of everything.

I wish Teal'c was real, he'd be my friend.
                        I think Teal'c could be wandering around here, if you wanna grab him and gab for a while. Closest I can offer to the "real" thing.

*Gives back the tattered remains of the sulky thread*
                        Ha! The sulky thread is much stronger than that! Heck, it has to put up with MY sulks, so it's gotta be tougher than diamond... but a lot more flexible and not as sparkly.

Comment

Originally posted by SeaBee
                          I'm ill, I'm unable to move more than 2 rooms from the toilet, and I'm on medication.
                          HA! See? I'm not the only one! Although I wasn't in dire need of the toilet too often. Still, I can definitely sympathize with being sick and all. Can't sympathize at all for wanting S8. I'm not THAT delerious!

Comment

I think I'll join in for a quick sulk, don't have a job, don't have a house and I'm feeling tired and sick. In need of some serious therapy or at least some serious chocolate!
                            I am not disorganised, I have anti-systematic methodology disorder.

Comment

Finals are coming and I have a paper that's getting roughly the size of War and Peace due but I'm taking a break right now because my brain hurts. And I don't even have a new Stargate to look forward to tonight.

My sulk isn't nearly as impressive as some of the others here but I wanted to try out the couch.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Working...
                              X