Clear All

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lk...40aro1_500.jpg
    he looks good in black and white
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pookey View Post
      He looks amazing!
      sigpic
      Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
      Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Just to clarify on the previous discussion: I was half joking and I wasn't intending to be offensive in any way. If I wasn't clear: my apologies.

In my experience, men do tend to deal worse with illness (and no, not just female body functions) than females. But, as in many generalizations, there are many and quite honourable exceptions.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
          Just to clarify on the previous discussion: I was half joking and I wasn't intending to be offensive in any way. If I wasn't clear: my apologies.

In my experience, men do tend to deal worse with illness (and no, not just female body functions) than females. But, as in many generalizations, there are many and quite honourable exceptions.
          of course.... it just really grinds my gears when someone says something like that, b/c really, it just boils down sexism... and i hate any forms of gender exclusion....
          I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
            of course.... it just really grinds my gears when someone says something like that, b/c really, it just boils down sexism... and i hate any forms of gender exclusion....
            Or you're just taking it too seriously...

I've lived with a glass ceiling all my life. You don't have to preach to the choir. I'm sure you've been through the same.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
              i don't know if im aroused or disturbed by this.....
              I vote for disturbed.

Comment

^i'm between disturbed and LMAO!

Take a look at number two on this list.
                sigpic

Comment

^i'm between disturbed and LMAO!

Take a look at number two on this list.
                  That is such a flattering picture.
                  Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Oh wow, that picture made my heart beat fast, god, he has sexy eyes
                    sigpic

Comment

Oh wow, that picture made my heart beat fast, god, he has sexy eyes
                      Indeed he has. That's probably the only body part I'm obsessed with: the eyes.

finally , I got my Empire issue. As predicted, we only got the Thor cover. The more I read about, the more I am convinced Loki will be best in this next movie. They say the director is good at exploring the relationships between actors and what they can bring to the movie but I'm still a bit worried. Part II tends to be effects and silly action scenes packed. Don't get me wrong I love both, but only when they serve the story and not when they are all there is.*sigh*
                      Last edited by JadedWraith; 03 October 2013, 03:57 AM.
                      sigpic

Comment

You know what I'm actually afraid of? That there'll be an unnecessary romantic side-plot which adds nothing to the movie as they battle the bad guys. Don't get me wrong, I can be a shipper when I want to be, but I'm dreading the so-called love-triangle that's hinted at.
                        Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Ikorni View Post
                          You know what I'm actually afraid of? That there'll be an unnecessary romantic side-plot which adds nothing to the movie as they battle the bad guys. Don't get me wrong, I can be a shipper when I want to be, but I'm dreading the so-called love-triangle that's hinted at.
                          Well I was wondering if they were going there. I just took it as a nice *wink* at the fandom, and little else. More in the subtext than in the actual plot. Now, I am worried about that too. well, let's wait and see.
                          sigpic

Comment

Well I was wondering if they were going there. I just took it as a nice *wink* at the fandom, and little else. More in the subtext than in the actual plot. Now, I am worried about that too. well, let's wait and see.
                            Yeah, the trailers of this relationship thingy are also making me nervous. If it really detracts from what can make it a fine movie, I'd be quite unhappy indeed. Why can't women (or female characters) just be there and contribute something to the plot without needing to be a love interest, especially in a movie like Thor?

That and I personally thought that Thor had more chemistry with his hammer than with Jane Foster. Don't get me wrong, she's alright as a character, but the moment she became a love interest...*sighs*
                            Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

I totally agree, i wanna see action, not romance, i dont mind a little but dont make it all about the love.
                              sigpic

Comment

I totally agree, i wanna see action, not romance, i dont mind a little but dont make it all about the love.
                                Yep, action with a good storyline, please. We all agree on that.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X