Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Doctor's Secret (Spoilers)

"What I did, I did without choice . . . in the name of peace and sanity."

I have to say firstly that, just like the Doctor's name, I doubt we'll really get to see his actual secret.

However, whatever it is that seem to be blowing it into much grander proportions than it could ever be. The most regrettable thing that the Doctor as ever done? He's admitted to some pretty bad things in the past. Some thing that effects the whole universe and time? That seems pretty unbelievable.

More and more it's seeming like this has to do with the Time War, especially after reading about the ComicCon Trailer. It's not as though the Doctor has ever been unwilling to admit his role in the ending of the Time War. Sure, he doesn't like talking about it, but it's far from "his greatest secret". So if it is related to the Time War, it has to be much much worse than simply killing both races.

And as to the secret's relation to his name, it said he's been running from it his whole life and the oldest question in the universe. He was around a looooonnng time before the Time War and was hiding his name for all that time. Curious to see how Moffat figures all this in.
    sigpic

I think it's safe to say we'll get some revelation and much not quite revelation...

Comment

Working...
    X