Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When is StarGate SG-1 the PC Game coming out????

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When is StarGate SG-1 the PC Game coming out????

When is the Game comming???Would love to Play SG-1<O'neil....

Well Theres not an exact date for release yet not even jowood have a predicted date for release all we know is whats on the official game site which you can find at www.stargatealliance.com if ya have not already been there

edit: just been reading the FAQ on the website and theres an approximation of around late 2005 when its coming out...so hopefully we wont have to buy it we can just get it for christmas
    Last edited by PoeticTragedy; 13 February 2005, 06:12 AM.
    And all these bad dreams, I wake up to the light. And when I can't sleep, I wake up to your eyes.

Comment

Stargate SG-1: The Alliance PS2

Fans of the Stargate SG-1 TV series can now experience the science-fiction universe in The Alliance--a new action game from Namco.

The evil Anubis is on the move and Stargate Command is preparing for battle. His fleet has been plundering huge regions of space and conquering worlds in search of a powerful artifact that holds the power to overthrow the universe. General Jack O'Neill and the other members of the Stargate SG-1 team must transport to vast alien outposts to locate the ancient artifact before Anubis.
      Stargate SG-1: The Alliance is an intense first-person, multi-player action game which recruits you as an integral member of the SG-1 team. Using innovative team gameplay, travel through gates to complete 16 complex missions. Explore bizarre and beautiful alien worlds and come face-to-face with the Jaffa, Ree'tou, Haakan and other dangerous alien nations that populate the Stargate SG-1 universe. Earth's fate depends on it!
      FEATURES:
      • In-depth and compelling story which enhances and completes the entire Stargate universe into one unique Sci-Fi masterpiece
      • Play as your favorite SG-1 team member General O'Neall, Teal'C, Daniel, Col. Carter, and more
      • 16 challenging and complex missions utilize brute force, stealth, hacking, rune deciphering to survive
      • Co-operative campaign for up to four players Players either split up to accomplish specific tasks or team support by controlling strategic positions
      • High quality dialogue starring the original cast of the SG-1 TV show
      • Command a huge arsenal of devastating alien weapons, armored vehicles and utility devices
      • Unique multi-player modes for enhanced replay value Death Match, Team Death Match, Jaffa, Enslave, Last Man Standing and many more
      • Downloadable content and map editor to create fan maps
      COMING SOONPreorder this item today and it should ship on 01/30/2006

walmart has both pS2 and xboxs formats out.

check out the source and you will find how much it is

http://www.walmart.com/search/search...125866.g125866

http://pcmedia.ign.com/pc/image/arti...8103421576.jpg
      Last edited by Darren; 09 January 2006, 10:03 AM.
      sigpic

I'm the asgard of Cloneing.

Comment

Preorder... Not out yet.. And that isnt even a soldi release date, its just an estimate made by the shop.

Comment

Is that pic a little too big? not sure of pic size rules, but im prettysure a pic that big has to be alink. Anyway, there is no OFFICIAL release date, there is still a legal battle going on over the making of it, so we may never see it, if it comes out we are looking at around late 2006 before we see it. IMO it will be dropped and a new game will be developed
          Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
          - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

I can tell you from experience, never trust a game developer with release dates, even when they say its an 'official' one
            - Simon

"Life. Its far more important than what you do for a living" - RDA

"It's crazy cool!" - AT

My Site: www.Glass-Prison.com

(Update: GABIT AT2 Convention report uploaded)

Comment

No new news on Gamespot since the "Court says "nein" to JoWood bankruptcy
              Austrian publisher rebuffs attempt by Stargate SG-1 developer to have it declared insolvent, but future of game is unclear." headline.

My guess is it is stuck forever in limbo and as ptahTheCreationGod said it will be scrapped and they will start over. At least that is what I am hoping for. Sony owns the freaking rights, lets give this to a good developer and get it on the next Gen consoles. Of course if they put any effort into it at all they may want to make it a PS3 exclusive, which means then I would have to get a PS3 .... ANYONE FROM SONY LISTENING???
              Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

comes out in feb i think for ps2 at least. for pc, it'll be around june i think or l8r

Comment

Isnt that speculation though?

Personally i think it would have been very cool. Anyone see the new enemy SG-1 has to face in the game?

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

Hi folks here is a website based on the game.

this is the best one so far i have seen.

http://www.stargate-gaming.com/site/...showpage&pid=5

sigpic

I'm the asgard of Cloneing.

Comment

Originally posted by johndoe4880
                      Hi folks here is a website based on the game.

this is the best one so far i have seen.

http://www.stargate-gaming.com/site/...showpage&pid=5

I think the characters look great

Comment

Let's continue this thread in our more current Stargate SG-1: The Alliance thread:

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=15216

Thanks!
                        GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
                        The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
                        Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Working...
                        X