SilverRider
July 24th, 2013, 01:59 AM
Discover a

… New Galaxy

Look for a

… New Adventure

Find a

… New Mythology

Stargate Program launches a Vedas Expedition to explore a whole new world and new galaxy…yet again. Arrival of Earth’s members, un-locks an eons old war between Asuras and Devas; in process waking up Mahadev - the supreme Lord- from his slumber. Now the Expedition must decide who’s a friend and foes, as they get stuck in the middle of an un-expected battle between good and evil, while they explore their new world, and somehow try to fit in to survive.

Home (http://stargatevedas.jcink.net/index.php?)

Bagpuss
July 24th, 2013, 02:08 AM
Added into the RPG Listings.

Link doesn't work to Proboards,just so you know.

SilverRider
July 24th, 2013, 02:15 AM
That's weird....cos my link in my sig works fine. :-/ I had look at the code of the link and it didn't seem off.

I fixed it.....should work now.

Bagpuss
July 24th, 2013, 02:19 AM
Just tested.It works!:)

SilverRider
July 24th, 2013, 02:22 AM
Cheers! And thanks for adding it to the list.

Bagpuss
July 24th, 2013, 02:23 AM
My pleasure.:)

SilverRider
July 24th, 2013, 02:26 AM
Any questions....potential members can post here or PM me. We are just starting out and finding our feet.

aintright
August 6th, 2013, 01:00 PM
Wow!!! A new look eh SR!!!

Hugs!!!

teehee!!:jack_new15:

SilverRider
August 6th, 2013, 01:58 PM
AINTY!!!!!!!!!! -hugs- Long time no see.

Wanna come join us? :D ;)

SilverRider
July 15th, 2014, 11:28 AM
We made it!!!! We have recently celebrated the sites first birthday. A lot of places are still open.

SilverRider
January 6th, 2015, 01:21 PM
Hitting another milestone in approaching of the Season one Finale and Season Two premier. We have a strong group of regulars we did love to see new faces and characters join us. As alot of slots are still open.

At the moment, we did love to have more from the following

Executive Officers: O1 to O2
Scientist (hard science/soft science/all areas) PRIORITY
Archaeologist/Linguist/Historians PRIORITY
NCOs (all ranks) PRIORITY
Medical Personnel (Surgeons/nurse) PRIORITY

SilverRider
June 14th, 2015, 01:38 AM
We are heading towards the end of Season one and celebrating the site's second Birthday, in less than two weeks. Hooray

We still need the following slots filled:

Executive Officers: O1 to O2
Scientist (hard science/soft science/all areas) PRIORITY
Archaeologist/Linguist/Historians PRIORITY
NCOs (all ranks) PRIORITY
Medical Personnel (Surgeons/nurse) PRIORITY

Plus we can use few pilots as well. Slots for pilots have never been filled. We did love to see some.

SilverRider
August 4th, 2015, 07:21 PM
We are now days away from starting Season 2.....as we work towards the cliff-hanger.

Slots mentioned in previous post still need to be taken and filled.

Any questions can be PM to me here or can be posted in the cbox over there :)

SilverRider
July 17th, 2018, 01:51 AM
We have recently hit five years of RPing on Vedas. While we are low in numbers we are still trucking along. We are moving from Proboards to Jcink at the end of the year -when season 2 finishes and starting Season 3 on Jcink.

Anyone interested in giving us a go.... PM me here or email me at [email protected] for any inquires you might have.

Link in the first post is updated to reflect our new home.

SilverRider
July 17th, 2018, 01:54 AM
Dear Mods

Can we please have the word "New" removed from the thread title? We are no longer new ;)

Many thanks

SilverRider
July 23rd, 2018, 11:52 PM
-leaves cookies and cakes- Thank you for making the requested changes :D

SilverRider
October 25th, 2018, 04:11 PM
Bumpty Bump, bump.

We are two months away from opening day......weeeeeeeee.

And we have few site canons we need before we open. Our wanted Canons (http://stargatevedas.jcink.net/index.php?showtopic=36)

SilverRider
November 27th, 2018, 02:15 AM
Our opening or relaunch week starts on 10 - 17 December. We will also be starting to approve applications from 1 December - officially. Any questions can be asked on the site’s Cbox or in our discord server.

DragonGate
March 23rd, 2019, 02:56 PM
Premier Movie "Vigraha" underway NOW.

With the launch of the Second Vedas Expedition after a 2 year hiatus, new heroes have the perfect chance to make their mark in the Vedas Galaxy.

*BUMP*