Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate audio dramas special offer...

Just FYI...

Big Finish productions are having a sale on their Stargate audio drama series...

http://www.bigfinish.com/ranges/released/stargate

Stargate Special Offer
    12 July 2013
    Categories: Stargate, BIG FINISH BARGAINS, General Big Finish News

Our latest special offer features the entire Stargate range, with big discounts on everything released to date, including the two series three box sets, which can be bought as a CD or download bundle. Join team SG-1 and the crew of Atlantis for thrilling adventures across two universes! To buy, visit the Stargate or Big Finish Bargains ranges. the offer will run until Wednesday morning.

Follow the teams from Stargate SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis as they travel through the gate to new worlds, battling alien foes and strange phenomena along the way.

The first two seasons of Big Finish's successful Stargate range are dramatic readings featuring members of the original TV cast alongside guest actors - sometimes also one of the series stars!

The third season consists of two box sets, starring Michael Shanks and Claudia Black in full cast adventures! The first box set is a trilogy of stories also featuring Cliff Simon as Ba'al; the second box set is a trilogy featuring the Asgard.

Until early on Wednesday morning, you can buy any of the first two series for £2.99 each on CD or download, and either of the two box sets for £15. You can also buy a bundle of the series three box sets for only £25!

If you've not tried out the Stargate range before, here's your chance to dive in! Just head over to the Big Finish Bargains or Stargate range pages!

Out Now:
    Stargate Universe: Air, Stargate Atlantis: Nightfall, Stargate SG-1: Relativity and Stargate Atlantis: Halcyon (from Fandemonium Books)
    Stargate SG-1: Half Life, Stargate SG-1: First Prime, Stargate Atlantis: Zero Point and Stargate SG-1: Shell Game (from Big Finish Productions)
    "Outsiders" (Stargate: The Official Magazine #20), "Choices" (Stargate: The Official Magazine #10)
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Twitter

Just ordered all of Series 3. Been dying to listen to these for ages.

When do these take place in relation to the TV show again?

Comment

Thanks, took the opportunity to pick up Season 3 and First Prime which I had somehow never got to buying!

-f-

Comment

Originally posted by LawgSkrak View Post
        Just ordered all of Series 3. Been dying to listen to these for ages.

When do these take place in relation to the TV show again?
        Series 3 takes place in Season 10.

Comment

Well I've just ordered the 2 season 3 boxsets.
          "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
          Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
          Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
          Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
          I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
          To thy own self... Be true
          May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Working...
          X