X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dredd gets a Sequel......sorta?

I guess beggers can't be choosy.
    http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Dredd...uel-36626.html
    Hopefully this will be a good kickstarter.
    I like Sharky
    sigpic

Dredd was a great film, it was a damn shame that it didn't the the box office results it deserved. Hopefully they will manage to make a true sequel some day.

Comment

Eh. It was okay, and the stylization was excellent, but the whole experience was dragged down into mediocrity by 'look! look at me! I'm 3D!!' sequences which were both too frequent and too long.

Still, I'd likely check out a sequel, whatever form it's in.
      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

The 3D in Dredd was much better than the 3D in Man of Steel. After MOS I've now firmly decided that I wont see any movie in 3D that is post converted.

Comment

I still can't stand that everyone bad mouths stallone's film.. i liked it.

Comment

This was one of the rare action films that actually got a lot of positive press and reviews. It shame it flop. It a shame that adults don't seem to go and see adult action films anymore at the cinema, apparently it sold well on DVD and Blu ray, enough to make back what they invested.

Comment

Working...
            X