This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Asgard in Atlantis

I've read rumours about an asgard being a regular in atlantis..i think i would love it!
    Makes sense cause earth may send deadelus with some asgard ships to destroy the hive ships

It doesnt make sense to me. Where did you hear this?
    FOR PETE'S (no, not THAT Pete) SAKE, THE ABOVE POST (if offensive in anyway) WAS MADE IN JEST!

Comment

I think Joe M made an offhanded comment about an Asgard stationed at Atlantis in Season 2. I think it does make sense. The Asgard would love to study the Ancient tech in Atlantis as much as we do. It could help them with the replicators still remaining in their galaxy, and it could help them with their cloning problems.

I hope it's Heimdall... or Loki.

-IMF
      "There's not a little boy born who wouldn't tear the world apart to save his mummy... and this little boy can." --The Doctor.
      "The plastic tips at the ends of shoelaces are called Aglets. Their true purpose is sinister."--The Question.
      BAD WOLF!!!

Comment

Yeah I haven't seen that much SG episodes, but even I know that the Ta'uri owe the Asgardians so much.

I think it would be great for them to share Atlantis with them.

Giving Jack's role in things now I can definetly see that happening.

Comment

Look under the section characters onthis page: http://www.gateworld.net/atlantis/s2/index.shtml

I don't like the idea.
          "Embress your life, find what it is that you love, and pursue it with all your soul. For if you do not, when you come to die, you will find that you have not lived."

A character from the novel "Chindi" by Jack McDevitt

Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.
          'Eleanor Roosevelt'
          Individuality is freedom lived.
          'Janis Joplin'

Comment

It think that having a Asguard in Atlantis would be great. It would be great to see them bring a new power source, learn more about the Asgurd/Ancient past relationships and having someone from the four race alliance in Atlantis may convince the people of Pegasus that the Atlantis team as a proper claim over the city of Atlantis.

Comment

Originally posted by Carbito
              It think that having a Asguard in Atlantis would be great. It would be great to see them bring a new power source, learn more about the Asgurd/Ancient past relationships and having someone from the four race alliance in Atlantis may convince the people of Pegasus that the Atlantis team as a proper claim over the city of Atlantis.
              Yes, very good point indeed

I think the Asgard would be a big plus

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantis1
                Look under the section characters onthis page: http://www.gateworld.net/atlantis/s2/index.shtml

I don't like the idea.
                It says there how expensive it would be, i can't see one continually being in each episode as its just not practical and too time consuming having the cast talk to no one and every episode having to edit it to to chuck one in
                Oneil: You ended the sentence in a preposition, you ba$tard!

Comment

So kinda like having an Asgard(s) stationed on Atlantis but you don't seem them in every episode but you know they are there. That would work and wouldn't cost a whole lot.

Comment

Recurring Character(s)
                    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                    love Torri

Comment

I like this idea. SGA really needs to shed that star trke:voyager kinda thing. Once they have some asgard help they could power the city, find new tech and waht not.

Good deal...

Comment

Do you think the wraith will like the taste of the asgard
                        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                        love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Seven
                          Yeah I haven't seen that much SG episodes, but even I know that the Ta'uri owe the Asgardians so much.
                          I thought they owe us rather than us owe them.

I wonder if the Daedalus is an Asgard ship, probly not but it would make sense if the Asgard came on that and its only a recuring character. Probly not but worth a thought.

And it would explain how it was able to defeat two wraith hive ships, if the Ancients couldnt do it what makes you think an Earth ship can?

Lantia home of Atlantis, Lost City of the Ancients

Anyone else going Portsmouth University in the summer?

Comment

I think its rather a BC303 with asgard weapons, shiel etc
                            "Maybe one day you will learn that your way is not the only way!"

Visit Dr. Radek Zelenka's Complete Translations and thunk thread

All translations will be found in the first post of this thread, though i recommend to read the whole discussion ;]

Comment

Originally posted by Keffler
                              I thought they owe us rather than us owe them.
                              I think we're pretty well even. We defeat the Replicators, they give us technology and are generally really swell guys with us. They're friends, really... so why keep count of what's owed. Thor has showed time and again that he genuninely cares about SG-1 and the people of Earth, and Jack actually seems to like him back... something he could never say of the Tok'ra.

-IMF
                              "There's not a little boy born who wouldn't tear the world apart to save his mummy... and this little boy can." --The Doctor.
                              "The plastic tips at the ends of shoelaces are called Aglets. Their true purpose is sinister."--The Question.
                              BAD WOLF!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X