PDA

View Full Version : Jack/RDA Thunk Thread II

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Shipperahoy
May 20th, 2004, 05:06 PM
Here you are ladies! A shiny new gutter to wallow in. ;) Have fun.

stargate barbie
May 20th, 2004, 05:09 PM
RDA's a fox! did i get the first reply? :p

stargate barbie
May 20th, 2004, 05:10 PM
yyyyaaaaaaayyyyyyy! i know i'm sad. but he is yummy none the less. ;)

RDAfan61
May 20th, 2004, 05:14 PM
Yay, a new thread. Why is there a llimit tho? Just curious.

Mala, it's really disgusting how clear you make those caps from computer downloads. LOL You know I love them and am horribly jealous as I've told you many times before. I tweak and tweak and never get them as nice as yours. It's just obnoxious. LOL Keep them coming!!! :-D

Shelly

Geekyred
May 20th, 2004, 05:22 PM
So do the New Thread Rules go something like this - Every time we get a new gutter to play in we have to list all over again (oh the pity) just what it is we like about this man? You know just in case someone new wanders by and needs pointing in the right direction.
And really ladies we should get the thread name changed - it makes us sound soooo shallow ;) . I mean we are all about the acting aren't we?

Ewokmonster
May 20th, 2004, 05:39 PM
Mala, it's really disgusting how clear you make those caps from computer downloads. LOL You know I love them and am horribly jealous as I've told you many times before. I tweak and tweak and never get them as nice as yours. It's just obnoxious. LOL Keep them coming!!! :-D

Shelly

Oh good, someone else mentioned it first. :) I just took caps from my VHS copy, and they don't look as good as the ones Mala got from the downloaded copy. It's amazing what kind of sacrifice she'll make to get those RDA pictures nice and shiny. ;)

DJFavorite
May 20th, 2004, 05:44 PM
So do the New Thread Rules go something like this - Every time we get a new gutter to play in we have to list all over again (oh the pity) just what it is we like about this man?
And why not, we of course always like say why we like being in the gutter, right? Those eyes, those lips, those buns, etc.......

And really ladies we should get the thread name changed - it makes us sound soooo shallow ;) . I mean we are all about the acting aren't we?
I don't think the name should be changed.... of course if you changed it, it should mention the gutter, right??? ;)

Ruralstar
May 20th, 2004, 07:52 PM
All hail Mala the screencap scrubbing queen! In all seriousness you do a terrific job and I for one am extremely grateful.

Marimba I think it would be pretty cool to have a T-shirt made up somehow depicting our status as members of "The Gutter Gang" or perhaps Jacksbabe's more ladylike RDA Appreciation Society.

Geekyred I'm all about definition. His hair, his eyes/eyelashes, those gorgeous tapered fingers, strong muscular arms, sensous lips...

Is it warm in here? Where the hell is the fan? Did we bring Oz's paddles and the buckets from the other thread?

TameFarrar
May 20th, 2004, 08:06 PM
Well *Ladies* Look who I found just standing there at the side of the Gutter with his hand to his face saying..."They were just here a minute ago" "Where could they have gone??"

So I thought I would bring this sweet faced man over to our new home :D

http://img46.photobucket.com/albums/v142/TameFarrar/just%20for%20fun/128a.jpg

OzGirl
May 20th, 2004, 08:07 PM
OK, bear with me. This is sort of a ritual with me now. Whenever I'm in
a new RDA thread, I have to post this stupid Ode to Jack (with apologies
to Dr. Seuss). It's like a Gutter Christening -- instead of a champagne bottle
or a bottle of Guinness, I have this. Avert your eyes!!

(I love Jack O'Neill!!!)

I like O'Neill in a boat.
I like O'Neill in a coat.
I like O'Neill with a hat.
I like O'Neill with a Zat.

I like him going through the Gate.
I like the Froot Loops that he ate.
When techno-babble has been said,
I like the way he holds his head.

I like Jack in dress blues, so proud,
And when he says, "For cryin' out loud!"
I like O'Neill's sarcastic wit
And when he grins a little bit.

I like when Jack gives troops commands,
And how he signals with his hands.
I like the way he moves, with grace,
And subtle looks that cross his face.

I like Jack sweating in the sun;
I like the way he holds a gun.
Wish he wouldn't use it much,
But he must fight the Goa'uld and such.

I like Jack's face all full of dirt.
I want to help him when he's hurt.
And even when he's almost dead,
I like to see O'Neill in bed!

I like Jack when he looks so lost,
Yet saves the world at any cost,
Despite bad knees and aches and pain.

I'm glad the Asgard like his brain.

I love Jack's eyes, and silver hair,
And that he's not afraid to care
For Teal'c and Sam and Daniel, too.
I like the way their friendship grew.

I like this Colonel Jack O'Neill.
I like the way he makes me feel.
And when he's gone, the show is done,
I guess I'll miss this SG-1 !

--OzGirl November 2003

There! It's done. All hail the new RDA Thunk Thread and Gutter!

TameFarrar
May 20th, 2004, 08:11 PM
OK, bear with me. This is sort of a ritual with me now. Whenever I'm in
a new RDA thread, I have to post this stupid Ode to Jack (with apologies
to Dr. Seuss). It's like a Gutter Christening -- instead of a champagne bottle
or a bottle of Guinness, I have this. Avert your eyes!!

NOW We are official!!!!!!!

Let the THUNKING begin!!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!!!! :D

Oh and RuralStar.......I am expecting GREAT THINGS from you :P

OzGirl
May 20th, 2004, 08:16 PM
Marimba I think it would be pretty cool to have a T-shirt made up somehow depicting our status as members of "The Gutter Gang" or perhaps Jacksbabe's more ladylike RDA Appreciation Society.

Since I cannot possibly be there with you supremely lucky (and oh so superior -- LOL)
Gatecon goers, may I vote on the T-shirt issue?

Despite my hussy ways, I prefer to go the way of *acting* out in public.
If you must show your RDA appreciation and your Gang affiliation in front
of all those people who might not understand the terminology, I vote to be
represented in the more genteel way.

So I would have to go with Rural's suggestion to use the "more ladylike"
RDA Appreciation Society, originally proposed, it appears, by Jacksbabe.
And she oughtta know! ;)

(I know, Tame! And it's killing me to try to be ladylike.)

OzGirl

OzGirl
May 20th, 2004, 08:20 PM
Well *Ladies* Look who I found just standing there at the side of the Gutter with his hand to his face saying..."They were just here a minute ago" "Where could they have gone??"

Oh, how very thoughtful of you, Tame! To lead RDA to perdition when he
thought he could finally escape! LOL

I don't know, but it looks to me by the placement of his hand that he's
about to throw us a gesture of Italian insult of the first magnitude. :D

Oz

TameFarrar
May 20th, 2004, 08:27 PM
Oh, how very thoughtful of you, Tame! To lead RDA to perdition when he
thought he could finally escape! LOL

I don't know, but it looks to me by the placement of his hand that he's
about to throw us a gesture of Italian insult of the first magnitude. :D

Oz
No no he was just confused at were all his favorite *Ladies* had gone

He was saying he just knew that the..."What was that Rick honey?"...."Oh The RDA Appreciation Society was around here" .... But I brought him here instead :D

Kliggins
May 20th, 2004, 09:32 PM
I don't think the name should be changed.... of course if you changed it, it should mention the gutter, right??? ;)

Definitely it should mention the gutter if it is changed or a more genteel name for the gutter if there is one. ;)

Oz - Did you bring the paddles? :p

OzGirl
May 20th, 2004, 09:59 PM
Oz - Did you bring the paddles? :p

I had to swim back -- actually leap across to the other gutter -- it wasn't
pretty, that leaping. Anyhoo, I found them!! Couldn't lose the gifts of Tame
and Mala. Paddles. My precioussssssssss.

Oz

TameFarrar
May 20th, 2004, 09:59 PM
Just because the walls are seeming a bit bare in here

http://img46.photobucket.com/albums/v142/TameFarrar/Gutter%20Gals%20Favorites/MacGDoomsday_080a.jpg

thank you to Susan!!!!

Ahh now things are looking up... "Why are you Naked??"

OzGirl
May 20th, 2004, 10:12 PM
Just because the walls are seeming a bit bare in here

http://img46.photobucket.com/albums/v142/TameFarrar/Gutter%20Gals%20Favorites/MacGDoomsday_080a.jpg

Ahh now things are looking up... "Why are you Naked??"

"Bare." ha!

Just to recap: I think it was Feli who started a nice respectable thread on April 8
"What would you like RDA to say to you, if ever you should meet him?"
and I posted "Why am I naked?" at the urging of evil Mala, just to shatter
the dignified mood! LOL

Then Mala or Susan or one of the closet hussies comes back with this pic,
which is just as MacGyver speaks that line in Trail to Doomsday,
and the raging floozy level goes up about 10 notches along with the
heat index going up about 50 degrees F.

Ah, those were the days. :D :p

Jacksbabe
May 21st, 2004, 12:11 AM

Ruralstar, I just had a vision of genius about the T-shirts!!! OK, I'm useless with photoshop (don't have it either!) so if you will imagine ....

Across the top half of the 'chest' we could have "Jack's (or Rick whichever) Gutter Gang .... then have a dreamy pic of Jack/Rick (we'll use one of the many!!) and then underneath the pic we could have .. "Care for a paddle?" :D

What d'you reckon?

Well the thing about my sig is that that's what someone called me once, and I've used it 'personally' ever since, but I do know the British RDA fan club was called that .. so we might have a problem using it for merchandise and on here etc.

Kliggins
May 21st, 2004, 01:43 AM
Ruralstar, I just had a vision of genius about the T-shirts!!! OK, I'm useless with photoshop (don't have it either!) so if you will imagine ....

Across the top half of the 'chest' we could have "Jack's (or Rick whichever) Gutter Gang .... then have a dreamy pic of Jack/Rick (we'll use one of the many!!) and then underneath the pic we could have .. "Care for a paddle?" :D

What d'you reckon?

Ah Jacksbabe, you make me laugh all the time. I'm at work, bored, playing on the internet like I am not supposed to and you come up with that. :D :D

Kliggins
May 21st, 2004, 01:46 AM
I had to swim back -- actually leap across to the other gutter -- it wasn't
pretty, that leaping. Anyhoo, I found them!! Couldn't lose the gifts of Tame
and Mala. Paddles. My precioussssssssss.

Oz

Whew! Oz, I knew we could depend on you. Since this my first experience with a new gutter; do we need new buckets, bibs, etc or will the old ones suffice? ;)

Jacksbabe
May 21st, 2004, 01:55 AM
Whew! Oz, I knew we could depend on you. Since this my first experience with a new gutter; do we need new buckets, bibs, etc or will the old ones suffice? ;)

How about we adopt new ones to go along with the old - double re-enforcement - though we don't need too much protection from our Jack/Rick :D

Jacksbabe
May 21st, 2004, 02:00 AM
Ah Jacksbabe, you make me laugh all the time. I'm at work, bored, playing on the internet like I am not supposed to and you come up with that. :D :D

Glad to be of service - just wish I had the 'know how' to put that vision into some artwork so it could be seen!!

Well I'm meant to be catching up with correspondence - but the call of the gutter ...... its so illuring, it just hypnotises me :p

Kliggins
May 21st, 2004, 02:06 AM
Well I'm meant to be catching up with correspondence - but the call of the gutter ...... its so illuring, it just hypnotises me :p

I agree who can resist the call of the gutter, like I am even trying :D Hopefully they won't find out what I was doing on my break, speaking of which I have to clock back in, be right back. I digress who can resist the call of those eyes, hands, voice, oh you know everything. ;) Gotta run, machine is back up now

Jacksbabe
May 21st, 2004, 02:15 AM
Oh the eyes, yes those eyes!!! I think they are so well set off in this:

http://www.angelfire.com/scifi2/screencaps_1/Tangent/Tangent23.jpg

What fun I have had screencapping (oh just gotta go and rewind that last bit :P)

Kliggins
May 21st, 2004, 03:00 AM

What fun I have had screencapping (oh just gotta go and rewind that last bit :P)

Waaaah! I can't get it. :( These darn work machines. I will just have to wait and drool at home, but it will be worth it :p

Jacksbabe
May 21st, 2004, 03:27 AM
Waaaah! I can't get it. :( These darn work machines. I will just have to wait and drool at home, but it will be worth it :p

No, it wasn't showing for me either - have changed it to just a link. Angelfire can be so screwy at times!!

Kliggins
May 21st, 2004, 03:41 AM

Oh yeeesss, those eyes. Much better thank you. Couldn't wait for home, had to try again :p I am gonna get so busted for this :S

Jacksbabe
May 21st, 2004, 03:50 AM
Oh yeeesss, those eyes. Much better thank you. Couldn't wait for home, had to try again :p I am gonna get so busted for this :S

Ah but what a way to go!!!! :D :p

nugglebugget
May 21st, 2004, 04:07 AM
YAAAYYYYYY!

Goody! A new thread!I wonder how long it will take before we need a new one?Do we have new buckets as well?I hope some body brought along a few of the old ones,for nostalgia...:)

Ewokmonster
May 21st, 2004, 05:04 AM
[QUOTE=Jacksbabe]Oh the eyes, yes those eyes!!! I think they are so well set off in this:

QUOTE]

Someone better throw Rural an extra bucket, maybe a few pillows so she doesn't hurt herself. Isn't she the one who has the thing for helmets?

Feli
May 21st, 2004, 06:14 AM
Here you are ladies! A shiny new gutter to wallow in. ;) Have fun.
I don't believe this! I've only been on vacation for two weeks and you guys are already on the second thunk thread?

::shakes head in speechless wonder::

Kliggins
May 21st, 2004, 06:16 AM
Ah but what a way to go!!!! :D :p

You're right, a great way to go and with a smile on my face and never mind. :)

Kliggins
May 21st, 2004, 06:18 AM
I don't believe this! I've only been on vacation for two weeks and you guys are already on the second thunk thread?

Welcome back Feli: Hope you had a great time on your vacation.

It is a tough job, but some gals just have to do it. :D

JSDT
May 21st, 2004, 07:10 AM
Man, I hate it when I get distracted by real life...you guys go crazy on me! ;)

Let's see...the things I appreciate about RDA...eyes (especially when they're intense), hands (love the fingers!), and the NECK! Oh yes, definitely, the neck...starting at the hollow and working up ever soooo slowly to that place right below his ear and then back down to where his neck begins to slope into his shoulder and then...oh. :S Sorry, got a little carried away there. Where did I put that darn emergency ice pack anyway? ;)

Feli
May 21st, 2004, 07:14 AM
Welcome back Feli: Hope you had a great time on your vacation.

It is a tough job, but some gals just have to do it. :D
LOL, and I just bet you'd volunteer... ;-)

Ruralstar
May 21st, 2004, 08:01 AM
Oh and RuralStar.......I am expecting GREAT THINGS from you :P

Oh damn the pressure... *looks at first pic Tame posted* Uh... where were we again? Hmmm I know there's uh something I should be doing/saying...*scrolls down*

OMG....THUNK

Hey who put that coffee table beside the gutter. Don't they know it's dangerous having hard objects in range of...oh wait...did I just say hard objects? er....Well you know things we might have to grab onto and....adjust....move as it were.... Perhaps find a more suitable place for?

Mac-"Why am I naked?"

Oh my dear man we must answer that eternal question. Come on over here and let me tell you a story... Clothes? Why no dear those are optional.... See I have these comfy pillows set up here in front of this nice warm fire. See candles too, plenty of external heat sources... Uh still a bit chilly? Hmmmm....

*glares at the rest of the gang*

Do you mind, I'm having a moment here FCOL! :D :D :D :D

Ruralstar
May 21st, 2004, 08:09 AM
[QUOTE=Jacksbabe]Oh the eyes, yes those eyes!!! I think they are so well set off in this:

QUOTE]

Someone better throw Rural an extra bucket, maybe a few pillows so she doesn't hurt herself. Isn't she the one who has the thing for helmets?

*waves weakly from the floor* Oh yes that would be me. *grabs her bucket and extra pillows* Oh damn those eyes!

Ruralstar
May 21st, 2004, 08:14 AM

((((((((FEli)))))))))))

I was wondering what happened to you! Hope you had a great vacation. As for the Thunking thread, well we can't let such a fine male specimen go unadored now can we? I mean we have a reputation to uphold around here. :D

Ruralstar
May 21st, 2004, 08:27 AM
Since I cannot possibly be there with you supremely lucky (and oh so superior -- LOL)
Gatecon goers, may I vote on the T-shirt issue?

By all means oh fearless leader of the drooling masses!

Despite my hussy ways, I prefer to go the way of *acting* out in public.
If you must show your RDA appreciation and your Gang affiliation in front
of all those people who might not understand the terminology, I vote to be
represented in the more genteel way.

So I would have to go with Rural's suggestion to use the "more ladylike"
RDA Appreciation Society, originally proposed, it appears, by Jacksbabe.
And she oughtta know! ;)

Yes I heartily agree. Our 'sincerity' might be misunderstood by the uneducated out there in the RW. Er...where is that again? Oh yes, where THE MAN actually lives!

(I know, Tame! And it's killing me to try to be ladylike.)

OzGirl

*falls over laughing*

OzGirl
May 21st, 2004, 08:27 AM
Mac-"Why am I naked?"

Oh my dear man we must answer that eternal question. Come on over here and let me tell you a story... Clothes? Why no dear those are optional.... See I have these comfy pillows set up here in front of this nice warm fire. See candles too, plenty of external heat sources... Uh still a bit chilly? Hmmmm....

I'll leave you two in peace, Rural, because real ladies need their private
boudoir moments. ;) But somehow I just *knew* you would try your
best to answer Mac's burning question, seeing as he's so confused and
all -- and you are so very helpful to folks in need. I mean, to satisfy
*your* need!!

I would answer the rest, but I must decline (recline??) until the weekend...

Have fun!

OzGirl

JSDT
May 21st, 2004, 08:35 AM
Hey who put that coffee table beside the gutter. Don't they know it's dangerous having hard objects in range of...oh wait...did I just say hard objects? er....Well you know things we might have to grab onto and....adjust....move as it were.... Perhaps find a more suitable place for?

*snip*

Do you mind, I'm having a moment here FCOL![/FONT][/COLOR] :D :D :D :D

Exactly where were you implying we should move said "hard" object, Rural? You have to take into consideration length and width, ya know, for proper suitability of placement. ;)

Hmmmm....I think I need to see the PG Forum sign again...my mind has apparently slipped even further into the gutter than usual...

And, Rural, you just have all the moments you want. Take your time...but I'm next!

Kliggins
May 21st, 2004, 08:36 AM
LOL, and I just bet you'd volunteer... ;-)

Yasureyoubetcha. Oz, Rural, Susan, Mala, Jacksbabe, Marimba, Shelly get out of the way! :eek:

Jacksbabe
May 21st, 2004, 09:15 AM

Well with that pic its hard not to have a thing for them/him ... oh I mean .... :D I love it when he's wearing that - it just sets of his eyes so much :) They twinkle :o

Jacksbabe
May 21st, 2004, 09:20 AM
Yasureyoubetcha. Oz, Rural, Susan, Mala, Jacksbabe, Marimba, Shelly get out of the way! :eek:

Hey, hey - an orderly queue please ladies - lol!!! Hey eight of us (at least) abreast!!! Never short of a volunteer or two around here :)

Ruralstar
May 21st, 2004, 10:17 AM
I'll leave you two in peace, Rural, because real ladies need their private
boudoir moments. ;) But somehow I just *knew* you would try your
best to answer Mac's burning question, seeing as he's so confused and
all -- and you are so very helpful to folks in need.

Heh, that's me. Little Ms helpful.

I mean, to satisfy *your* need!!

Now you're cooking with gas!

I would answer the rest, but I must decline (recline??) until the weekend...

Have fun!

OzGirl

*snickers* I have been acknowledged by the Hera of the Harem. I bow before you my dear and harbor the fervent hope that I have climbed...er sunk...close to your level!

Ruralstar
May 21st, 2004, 10:23 AM
Exactly where were you implying we should move said "hard" object, Rural? You have to take into consideration length and width, ya know, for proper suitability of placement. ;)

I'll try to remember to address all the variable in question...Images....ooooo *slides beneath the waves of the gutter*

Hmmmm....I think I need to see the PG Forum sign again...my mind has apparently slipped even further into the gutter than usual...

PG FORUM!!!!

That one?

And, Rural, you just have all the moments you want. Take your time...but I'm next!

Why thank you! I will try to be thorough in my examinations. After all this man's body is quite the work of art and I don't want to miss any details. Hmmm where to begin...

Oh Mac dear do you have a preference? Perhaps that tender spot just under your chin...

marimba26
May 21st, 2004, 10:59 AM

http://img46.photobucket.com/albums/v142/TameFarrar/just%20for%20fun/128a.jpg

Oh, he is beautiful, isn't he?

marimba26
May 21st, 2004, 11:23 AM
By all means oh fearless leader of the drooling masses!

Yes I heartily agree. Our 'sincerity' might be misunderstood by the uneducated out there in the RW. Er...where is that again? Oh yes, where THE MAN actually lives!

*falls over laughing*

Gotta say I think we should go with the RDA Appreciation Society but maybe put something like "aka the Gateworld Gutter Gang" or something in small print. Oh, I don't know. I'm torn. While I wouldn't want anyone to get the wrong idea, I'm proud to be a gutter dweller. Of course, we wouldn't want to attract a whole lot of folks over here--then we might actually have to BE PG!!! Yikes!!! Perish the thought!!! Hey, the RDADs have their drool pails we have our gutter!

I DEFINITELY think it should have THE MAN on the FRONT (BIG) and possibly on the back too? Just thinking out loud really for right now. Think the shirt should be black (he looks so good in black) with bright writing (maybe magenta?). And btw--for those who aren't going (which was me too until too days ago), I don't see any problem with getting t-shirts for all who want them.

As for the cost, I'm going to call around today to ballpark it. The other option is photo-transfer paper. I'm a quilter so I can get my hands on the good stuff fairly easily. Then we wouldn't have to worry about screen printing, I'll check it out and see!

Back on Topic:

How do I love thee RDA? Let me count the ways...

I love thee for that gorgeous face, those lovely hands, those beautiful brown eyes which are like deep pools, etc, etc, etc.

Mala50
May 21st, 2004, 11:44 AM
Yay, a new thread. Why is there a llimit tho? Just curious.

Shelly

Oh good, someone else mentioned it first. :) I just took caps from my VHS copy, and they don't look as good as the ones Mala got from the downloaded copy. It's amazing what kind of sacrifice she'll make to get those RDA pictures nice and shiny. ;)
Now, now, gals....the secret is all in the tweaking! You know you've got to be patient and gentle as you carefully handle your subject...Making certain that you use the right amount of pressure in your (brush) strokes so that the shade and texture of the skin-tone comes out just right...Most important is the selection of the right tools for the job - and knowing how to use them... That way those features that you want to enhance are artistically brought to the fore......

http://home.earthlink.net/~rdapix2/misc%20pix/PGFORUM!.gif

HEY, I'M TALKING ABOUT PHOTOSHOP HERE!! :D

Mala50
May 21st, 2004, 11:53 AM
Oz - Did you bring the paddles? :phttp://home.earthlink.net/~rdapix2/misc%20pix/RDADefrib.jpg

Here you go!

Mala50
May 21st, 2004, 11:59 AM
"Bare." ha!

Just to recap: I think it was Feli who started a nice respectable thread on April 8
"What would you like RDA to say to you, if ever you should meet him?"
and I posted "Why am I naked?" at the urging of evil Mala, just to shatter
the dignified mood! LOL

Then Mala or Susan or one of the closet hussies comes back with this pic,
which is just as MacGyver speaks that line in Trail to Doomsday,
and the raging floozy level goes up about 10 notches along with the
heat index going up about 50 degrees F.

Ah, those were the days. :D :p
OK, I confess, he's mine and I only SUGGESTED that you use that quote... I can't help it if it's so easy to bend your mind to my will (hah! we all know you're the hussiest hussy around here :) ).

And just in case you need to see the rest of the pix:
http://home.earthlink.net/~rdapix2/MacGDoomsday.htm

For verification purposes, only.

Ruralstar
May 21st, 2004, 11:59 AM
Gotta say I think we should go with the RDA Appreciation Society but maybe put something like "aka the Gateworld Gutter Gang" or something in small print. Oh, I don't know. I'm torn. snip

I understand the frustration. As Jacksbabe has mentioned there is in fact a UK based group called the Richard Dean Anderson Appreciation Society. Not sure how they would feel about our usurping their name. Of course that leaves us flounding a bit... Somehow I don't think the words low rent, harem, sublevel siren...or any other such phrases are entirely appropriate. Though they sound pretty good to me :D

I DEFINITELY think it should have THE MAN on the FRONT (BIG) and possibly on the back too? Just thinking out loud really for right now. Think the shirt should be black (he looks so good in black) with bright writing (maybe magenta?). And btw--for those who aren't going (which was me too until too days ago), I don't see any problem with getting t-shirts for all who want them.

Yep I'm liking THE MAN thing myself. Black is good, as flattering as it can be for some of us more... *ahem, cough* overly blessed members of hussydom. We all look better in black! Perhaps a lovely pic on the back beneath THE MAN and something a bit smaller in the front? A nice pic of RDA... The words "the object of our adoration" over the top, "proud member of the Gateworld Gutter Gang" underneath...

My turn to think out loud.

As for the cost, I'm going to call around today to ballpark it. The other option is photo-transfer paper. I'm a quilter so I can get my hands on the good stuff fairly easily. Then we wouldn't have to worry about screen printing, I'll check it out and see!

Good idea.

Back on Topic:

How do I love thee RDA? Let me count the ways...

I love thee for him that gorgeous face, those lovely hands, those beautiful brown eyes which are like deep pools, etc, etc, etc.

Uh er... what she said!

Mala50
May 21st, 2004, 12:02 PM
Well, if you've worn yours out already, I've got more:

http://home.earthlink.net/~rdapix3/images/RDASurvivalKit.jpg

Still waiting on the keyboard covers, though....

Ruralstar
May 21st, 2004, 12:03 PM
Now, now, gals....the secret is all in the tweaking! You know you've got to be patient and gentle as you carefully handle your subject...Making certain that you use the right amount of pressure in your (brush) strokes so that the shade and texture of the skin-tone comes out just right...Most important is the selection of the right tools for the job - and knowing how to use them... That way those features that you want to enhance are artistically brought to the fore......

HEY, I'M TALKING ABOUT PHOTOSHOP HERE!! :D

Oh Mala that is priceless. Thank you for the sign! Oh and Oz is just going to have to share those paddles!

Mala50
May 21st, 2004, 12:06 PM
Man, I hate it when I get distracted by real life...you guys go crazy on me! ;)

Let's see...the things I appreciate about RDA...eyes (especially when they're intense), hands (love the fingers!), and the NECK! Oh yes, definitely, the neck...starting at the hollow and working up ever soooo slowly to that place right below his ear and then back down to where his neck begins to slope into his shoulder and then...oh. :S Sorry, got a little carried away there. Where did I put that darn emergency ice pack anyway? ;)
Did you say INTENSE?? Don't get me started again... You KNOW I like INTENSE...

http://home.earthlink.net/~rdapix2/misc%20pix/RSIntense.jpg

Mala50
May 21st, 2004, 12:13 PM
Mac-"Why am I naked?"

OMG! http://home.earthlink.net/~rdapix3/images/smile012.gif You call that a "moment"??

I don't know, you turn your back and there's a new thread... And then you start to read and discover that Rural has turned all hussy on us....

Clothing is OPTIONAL!?! Aren't you the one who prefers him clothed??

This must be an alternate universe....;)

Mala50
May 21st, 2004, 12:36 PM
Because I'm lazy and don't feel like posting these again, I've made up a page of Misc. RDA/Jack screencaps that I put up on the first Thunker thread:

RDA/Mac/Jack Misc. Screencaps
http://home.earthlink.net/~rdapix2/MiscCaps.htm

And as a reminder for any new friends on this thread:

http://home.earthlink.net/~rdapix3/images/RDALeatherManBanr.jpg
http://home.earthlink.net/~rdapix3/RDALMhome.html

TameFarrar
May 21st, 2004, 12:45 PM
OK, I confess, he's mine and I only SUGGESTED that you use that quote... I can't help it if it's so easy to bend your mind to my will (hah! we all know you're the hussiest hussy around here :) ).

And just in case you need to see the rest of the pix:
http://home.earthlink.net/~rdapix2/MacGDoomsday.htm

For verification purposes, only.
I KNEW we could count on Mala to take care of Us!!!!! :D :D :D

Mala50
May 21st, 2004, 12:45 PM
Well, it's so quiet here.......Can't disturb him while he's concentrating...

But it's just me and my man, Jack...<sigh>

http://home.earthlink.net/~rdapix2/images/LostCityII-200W.jpg

JSDT
May 21st, 2004, 01:46 PM
Did you say INTENSE?? Don't get me started again... You KNOW I like INTENSE...

Yes, Yes, YES!!! That's the look! I love that pic...gonna have to put it on my computer now...right now...as soon as I can get off the floor. :S

JSDT
May 21st, 2004, 01:54 PM
OMG! http://home.earthlink.net/~rdapix3/images/smile012.gif You call that a "moment"??

I don't know, you turn your back and there's a new thread... And then you start to read and discover that Rural has turned all hussy on us....

And she's talking about grabbing...adjusting...moving and finding a suitable place for....hard objects. *ahem* :D The new thread has just loosened those inhibitions right up. ;)

Feli
May 21st, 2004, 01:56 PM
((((((((FEli)))))))))))

I was wondering what happened to you! Hope you had a great vacation. As for the Thunking thread, well we can't let such a fine male specimen go unadored now can we? I mean we have a reputation to uphold around here. :D Yes, of course, but only two weeks?

:: ponders her question::

Well, why not? ;-)

Kliggins
May 21st, 2004, 03:07 PM

Just a suggestion; maybe the writing could be in a bright blue since a certain admired and lusted after person looks so good in it. :)

Ruralstar
May 21st, 2004, 03:10 PM

Just trying to prove that I have a healthy imagination. I thought it came off rather nicely :D Damn, is it hot in here?

Oh and to the picture you posted...uh...yeah your man....Is it nice living in your world dear? In case I forgot to mention....

OH DEAR HOLY BUCKETS OF OH MY GOD

:) I think that's how it goes!

Ruralstar
May 21st, 2004, 03:14 PM
And she's talking about grabbing...adjusting...moving and finding a suitable place for....hard objects. *ahem* :D The new thread has just loosened those inhibitions right up. ;)

Hmmm.... Maybe I can blame it on OZ and the crew....Oh screw it, I knew the inner hussy was in here somewhere. Just don't mind if my other side comes out to play once in a while... Play...play is good....

Kliggins
May 21st, 2004, 03:22 PM

Just you and your man and a few others. Thats our Mala, always taking care of us making sure we are properly equipped in order to do our REAL jobs better.

Kliggins
May 21st, 2004, 03:25 PM
Yes, of course, but only two weeks?

:: ponders her question::

Well, why not? ;-)

Feli, Feli, Feli

Surely you know us better than that; I think I was surprised it took us that long. After all, just look at the subject we have to work with (hey, I said just look!) :D

OzGirl
May 21st, 2004, 03:30 PM

Holy honkin' heaps of hormones!!! Jack looks like he's concentrating here...
has that look in his eye. What a fantasmagorical picture!!! (Can you find
the letters that form the word of which I am *really* thinking?)

Thanks for posting the "early links" again, Mala. We all need refresher courses.

Oz P.S Thanks for bringin' the paddles.

OzGirl
May 21st, 2004, 03:56 PM
Oh damn the pressure... *looks at first pic Tame posted* Uh... where were we again? Hmmm I know there's uh something I should be doing/saying...*scrolls down*

OMG....THUNK

Hey who put that coffee table beside the gutter. :D :D :D :D

Ooops! Sorry. Was just moving some furniture here from the sublevel
of the old gutter. Didn't mean to injure you, Rural, though I don't believe
you're being very gentle with RDA over there. Deep end of the gutter,
my a$$!! :p :p :)

OzGirl
May 21st, 2004, 04:51 PM
To All:

If you want to have a T-shirt, I think Jack's pic on one side and RDA's
on the other would be great!

But instead of mentioning Gutter Gals or Gutter anything, maybe we could
simply say, "Fond of RDA."

Looks innocent, but WE know what it means!

Oz

TameFarrar
May 21st, 2004, 05:01 PM

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE THIS PICTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE IS SO FINE!!!!!!!!!!!!

TameFarrar
May 21st, 2004, 05:14 PM
To All:

If you want to have a T-shirt, I think Jack's pic on one side and RDA's
on the other would be great!

But instead of mentioning Gutter Gals or Gutter anything, maybe we could
simply say, "Fond of RDA."

Looks innocent, but WE know what it means!

Oz

Now I am not going either so I know my vote may not mean much too, BUT I know we don't want to offend anyone nor do we want to *scare* anyone away from the GW RDA Thunk Thread....We do *try* to be appreciative of ALL of RDA charms and skills :D

So that being said I think the word Gutter probably isn't the *best thing* to put on the shirt...BUT I do like the *Fond* thought because EVERY songle one of you KNOW what that means :D

Ewokmonster
May 21st, 2004, 05:16 PM
Now I am not going either so I know my vote may not mean much too, BUT I know we don't want to offend anyone nor do we want to *scare* anyone away from the GW RDA Thunk Thread....We do *try* to be appreciative of ALL of RDA charms and skills :D

So that being said I think the word Gutter probably isn't the *best thing* to put on the shirt...BUT I do like the *Fond* thought because EVERY songle one of you KNOW what that means :D

Of course, it has to be a picture of RDA, and somewhere the quote...

It's all about the acting.

:)

Ruralstar
May 21st, 2004, 05:17 PM
Holy honkin' heaps of hormones!!! Jack looks like he's concentrating here...
has that look in his eye. What a fantasmagorical picture!!! (Can you find

Thanks for posting the "early links" again, Mala. We all need refresher courses.

Oz P.S Thanks for bringin' the paddles.

*dies laughing* Oh no, haven't a clue what you are thinking.... :) :D :)

Ruralstar
May 21st, 2004, 05:23 PM

Yep putting another comment in here. Like Oz and her use of the word FOND. *ahem, cough* And Susan is right, it is all about the acting don'tcha know. How about Action Jack for the acting part? Most of us are Shippers so we could use the Grace kiss instead, but I kind of like action Jack better. And as for Fond... Well hell girls pick a picture! I vote for that luscious one Mala cleaned up from the Scifi mag cover. I know I'm pretty damn FOND of that one!

Borrowing from Tame now, pardon me hon. LICK!!!!

Mala50
May 21st, 2004, 06:09 PM
Yes, Yes, YES!!! That's the look! I love that pic...gonna have to put it on my computer now...right now...as soon as I can get off the floor. :S

Oh yes,the man needs some soothing, alright! Better let him cool off just a little... I think we might need some help to ease that furrowed brow...

Mala50
May 21st, 2004, 06:13 PM
Just trying to prove that I have a healthy imagination. I thought it came off rather nicely :D Damn, is it hot in here?
Oh and to the picture you posted...uh...yeah your man....Is it nice living in your world dear? In case I forgot to mention....

OH DEAR HOLY BUCKETS OF OH MY GOD

:) I think that's how it goes!
Hey, you're not the only one with a healthy imagination! :) And he is SO my man... (I caught him and scrubbed him good!). Oh how I love Lost City II (and I know so do you!)

Mala50
May 21st, 2004, 06:16 PM
Just you and your man and a few others. Thats our Mala, always taking care of us making sure we are properly equipped in order to do our REAL jobs better.
It's my honor to serve.....

Oh sorry! Were you still at work? :)

Mala50
May 21st, 2004, 06:22 PM
....What a fantasmagorical picture!!! (Can you find
I KNOW! I KNOW! it's "magical" isn't it?? :p

Oz P.S Thanks for bringin' the paddles
You're welcome!

TameFarrar
May 21st, 2004, 06:24 PM

But of course it does...THAT goes without saying :D

Mala50
May 21st, 2004, 06:25 PM
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE THIS PICTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE IS SO FINE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey Tame, I get the feeling that you like this one.....;)

Go ahead put it in your bucket!

TameFarrar
May 21st, 2004, 06:26 PM
Yep putting another comment in here. Like Oz and her use of the word FOND. *ahem, cough* And Susan is right, it is all about the acting don'tcha know. How about Action Jack for the acting part? Most of us are Shippers so we could use the Grace kiss instead, but I kind of like action Jack better. And as for Fond... Well hell girls pick a picture! I vote for that luscious one Mala cleaned up from the Scifi mag cover. I know I'm pretty damn FOND of that one!

Borrowing from Tame now, pardon me hon. LICK!!!!
ROFLMAOOOOOOOOOOOO

I have this picture in my head now of Rural *Licking* her computer..........
ROFLMAOO yet some more!!!!!!!!!!

You go girl!!!!

TameFarrar
May 21st, 2004, 06:29 PM
Hey Tame, I get the feeling that you like this one.....;)

Go ahead put it in your bucket!
THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU

Did I mention Thank you :D

Kliggins
May 21st, 2004, 06:46 PM
It's my honor to serve.....

Oh sorry! Were you still at work? :)

No, I am at home trying to type around a cat that wants to drool over RDA too.

I know I don't count either in the t-shirt discussion, but I like the idea of Mala's scrubbed version of Jack and the words "FOND of RDA/Jack" and its all about the acting. It would indicate how ladylike we are. :S

OzGirl
May 21st, 2004, 07:13 PM
I KNOW! I KNOW! it's "magical" isn't it?? :p

Oh, yes, yes, yes!!! Oh! It's MAGICAL.

You are so very clever, Mala. :p

Oz

Mala50
May 21st, 2004, 07:38 PM
Oh, yes, yes, yes!!! Oh! It's MAGICAL.

You are so very clever, Mala. :p

Oz

Oh the cleverness of me! :p

mmm-mmm-mmm! can't imagine it being anything but magical...

ok, here we go again!

Synonyms: amazing, anomalous, astonishing, astounding, awesome, extraordinary, fabulous, fantasmo, far out, freakish, heavy, incredible, inexplicable, marvelous, monstrous, numinous, phenomenal, preternatural, prodigious, spectacular, staggering, strange, stupefying, stupendous, superhuman, superior, supermundane, supernatural, supranatural, the utmost, too much, unaccountable, unbelievable, unearthly, unimaginable, unreal, wonderworking, wondrous

OzGirl
May 21st, 2004, 07:47 PM
Oh the cleverness of me! :p

Yes, Mala, having that picture of Jack staring at me was, indeed,
incredibly awesome, unbelievably stupendous and caused me to have this
inexplicably phenomenal reaction.....O.....Let's just say I had a stroke.
Since I am overly fond. ;)

Love those synonyms. Can never have too many!!

Oz

marimba26
May 21st, 2004, 07:57 PM
[QUOTE=Ruralstar]

[snip]
Yep I'm liking THE MAN thing myself. Black is good, as flattering as it can be for some of us more... *ahem, cough* overly blessed members of hussydom. We all look better in black! Perhaps a lovely pic on the back beneath THE MAN and something a bit smaller in the front? A nice pic of RDA... The words "the object of our adoration" over the top, "proud member of the Gateworld Gutter Gang" underneath...

My turn to think out loud.

Rural, I think you've got a good idea here. Big pic of RDA on the back under the words "THE MAN". Then on the front a little pic between the two phrases you mentioned. Then we can admit we are part of the gutter gang without drawing TOO much attention to ourselves! I'll draw this up and see if I can get some prices. Is everyone in favor of a design like this?

marimba26
May 21st, 2004, 08:01 PM
No, I am at home trying to type around a cat that wants to drool over RDA too.

I know I don't count either in the t-shirt discussion, but I like the idea of Mala's scrubbed version of Jack and the words "FOND of RDA/Jack" and its all about the acting. It would indicate how ladylike we are. :S

Mala, dear, would you be so kind as to email me a nice high quality copy of scrubbed Jack? lisa@marimba26.com

Thanks!

BTW, Kliggins, what do you mean you don't count in the t-shirt discussion? We ALL count in this discussion--can't represent the whole group with only one or two votes now can we? :D

Mala50
May 21st, 2004, 08:06 PM
...Let's just say I had a stroke....

Oz
LOL!! OK I was going to say something about THAT, but then I remembered

marimba26
May 21st, 2004, 08:10 PM

Did I mention Thank you :D

Tame, I hope you're still on tonight! Can't get to my AIM b/c hubs is on my computer (cruel man)! Just wanted to say--Your wish is my command!

For your thunking pleasure:

"What would happen..." by Meredith Brooks

I know it's not the song you were looking for originally but it's absolutely STEAMY!

BTW--IMPORTANT NOTE!!!! I HID THIS VIDEO!! Click on my vid page once you get to my site (moved them) then CLICK ON THE PICTURE OF RDA!!!! IT'S NOT LISTED ELSEWHERE--THIS ONE'S FOR HUSSIES ONLY!!!! :D

Happy Thunking!

Mala50
May 21st, 2004, 08:17 PM
Mala, dear, would you be so kind as to email me a nice high quality copy of scrubbed Jack? lisa@marimba26.com

Thanks! :D
You know I was going to email you a copy, but then I remembered it would be same as you grabbing it off of my site:

http://home.earthlink.net/~rdapix2/SG1JackSciFi.htm

Or better yet, just do a 'Save As':
http://home.earthlink.net/~rdapix2/misc%20pix/SciFiMag-08-02.jpg

Now if you need a real HIGH quality one for printing (higher dpi), then let me know and I'll redo it for you (but it'll be big).

TameFarrar
May 21st, 2004, 08:34 PM
Tame, I hope you're still on tonight! Can't get to my AIM b/c hubs is on my computer (cruel man)! Just wanted to say--Your wish is my command!

For your thunking pleasure:

"What would happen..." by Meredith Brooks

I know it's not the song you were looking for originally but it's absolutely STEAMY!

BTW--IMPORTANT NOTE!!!! I HID THIS VIDEO!! Click on my vid page once you get to my site (moved them) then CLICK ON THE PICTURE OF RDA!!!! IT'S NOT LISTED ELSEWHERE--THIS ONE'S FOR HUSSIES ONLY!!!! :D

Happy Thunking!

THUNKING away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good Song!!!! Like that little thing about the tongue slipping :D

I LOVE IT!!
I don't want to spoil it so I will email until everyone sees it :D :D :D :D

marimba26
May 21st, 2004, 10:18 PM
Now if you need a real HIGH quality one for printing (higher dpi), then let me know and I'll redo it for you (but it'll be big).

Yes, that's what I need! It will have to be pretty high quality for either screen printing or photo transfer otherwise it will be grainy, so if you would do that for me I would be really grateful!!! Thanks in advance!

Kliggins
May 22nd, 2004, 12:16 AM
BTW, Kliggins, what do you mean you don't count in the t-shirt discussion? We ALL count in this discussion--can't represent the whole group with only one or two votes now can we? :D

Marimba, you did it again! I am lying on the floor in a pool of drool. :p I'm a happy camper. Great video, What would happen, with a little of Jack for everybody; hands, Jack with a gun, shippiness, grins, neck and I think there was even a helmet for Rural. Going back to the puddle on the floor now :D

No you are right; I guess you would need more than a couple of votes. It must have been the cat salivating over RDA that discombuberated my train of thought. Oy

Feli
May 22nd, 2004, 04:35 AM
Feli, Feli, Feli

Surely you know us better than that; I think I was surprised it took us that long. After all, just look at the subject we have to work with (hey, I said just look!) :D
Hey, I am just looking!

*guiltily stuffs her hands deep in her pants pockets*

But I've gone without for two weeks, can't you cut me some slack? ;)

debvan64
May 22nd, 2004, 04:57 AM
Good Morning Campers :)

I was just surfing around checking out prices for dvds with our favorite guy when I came across a movie I didn't know he was in...Fatal Attraction (the director cut if that makes any difference)...really?? I know I've seen that movie (Glen Close is creepy) and there are some hot scenes...but I don't remember RDA :eek:

It's been a while since I have seen it and I guess there was a time in my life when I wasn't obsessed with RDA :( so maybe I saw him and don't remember it :eek: ...anyway to bring this back on topic ;)

Did anyone catch the Mac episode on one day this week (Macgyver's Women)
at the end Maria wakes Mac up by kissing him (after he had his dream.. I just love him as a cowboy :p ....the cute part is his hair...it's all messed up and sticking up on the side...they talk and then she leaves :eek: ...she would never fit in here with the rest of ladies :D leaving our guy like that :p

Sorry to ramble on....love all the pics and vids and other things.. ;)

Jacksbabe
May 22nd, 2004, 05:34 AM
Still waiting on the keyboard covers, though....

Did that post I put up not turn up - darn these computer problems!!!

Goes off to re-do them.

Jacksbabe
May 22nd, 2004, 05:45 AM

Oh true, true marimba!!! I believe Kliggins said that because the T-shirt is 'initially' for our 'gals' attending Gatecon (correct me if I'm wrong) but I've made a suggestion and I'm not going. If these are a success - we should all wear them - WITH PRIDE!!!

OK - another idea I had (I know the word 'Gutter' is now looked upon as now pc for the shirt, but ...)

Picture of Jack/Rick on the front with the quote 'It's all about the acting' underneath it and then on the reverse you could have

The Gateworld Jack/RDA Gutter Gals (or Droolers?) On Tour!

And then where the dates usually go (on a 'tour' t-shirt) we could pick some random dates with - THUNKED by it, where they'd usually have 'sold out' etc.

Just an idea - ok its the sleep deprivation again :p

Kliggins
May 22nd, 2004, 06:10 AM
Hey, I am just looking!

*guiltily stuffs her hands deep in her pants pockets*

But I've gone without for two weeks, can't you cut me some slack? ;)

Sure Feli I can cut you some slack, but I wouldn't count on Jacksbabe, Mala Marimba, Oz, Rural, Susan, Tame and anybody else I have forgotten doing the same. ;)

Kliggins
May 22nd, 2004, 06:14 AM
OK - another idea I had (I know the word 'Gutter' is now looked upon as now pc for the shirt, but ...)

Picture of Jack/Rick on the front with the quote 'It's all about the acting' underneath it and then on the reverse you could have

And then where the dates usually go (on a 'tour' t-shirt) we could pick some random dates with - THUNKED by it, where they'd usually have 'sold out' etc.

Just an idea - ok its the sleep deprivation again :p

I think that is a pretty cute suggestion for being sleep deprived. You think better sleep deprived than I do with sleep. :)

Jacksbabe
May 22nd, 2004, 08:01 AM
I think that is a pretty cute suggestion for being sleep deprived. You think better sleep deprived than I do with sleep. :)

I'm sure the deprivation of sleep heightens the senses (or is that lowers me further into the gutter lol)

I sit in front of here and read everything that's gone on overnight and the ideas just pop into my head :D

TameFarrar
May 22nd, 2004, 08:12 AM
I'm sure the deprivation of sleep heightens the senses (or is that lowers me further into the gutter lol)

I sit in front of here and read everything that's gone on overnight and the ideas just pop into my head :D
I think there are a few of the *ladies* that aren't as keen about being known as *Gutter Gals* from some of the earlier posts.........

I think they were leaning more towards being *Fond* of RDA as in the definition we have been given by our wordsmith Oz :D

Kliggins
May 22nd, 2004, 08:29 AM
[QUOTE=Jacksbabe]I'm sure the deprivation of sleep heightens the senses (or is that lowers me further into the gutter lol)

Then obviously I need to be sleep deprived so I can be lower in the gutter too. :p After all, we would not want Oz to think she owns the place. :D

I forgot about some ladies not being too fond of the g-word. :o

TameFarrar
May 22nd, 2004, 08:43 AM
[QUOTE=Jacksbabe]I'm sure the deprivation of sleep heightens the senses (or is that lowers me further into the gutter lol)

Then obviously I need to be sleep deprived so I can be lower in the gutter too. :p After all, we would not want Oz to think she owns the place. :D

LOL I think Oz was wallowing in that gutter...the shallow end and had claimed it as home llllllllooonnnggg before we had even thought about falling in........ but she will just *thwack* me aside the head and call me a paddle thief or tell me to ssshhh cause she is drooling over Jack's fingers :D
Anyway.....IF she even notices us while she is busy drooling :D :D :D
OH Oz is so gonna get me when she sees this............. I will just claim RDA haze
Here Ladies a pic to start off our morning

He is not fully awake yet either.....sleep deprived can be a good thing!
http://img46.photobucket.com/albums/v142/TameFarrar/Gutter%20Gals%20Favorites/anderson12.jpg

Kliggins
May 22nd, 2004, 09:28 AM
LOL I think Oz was wallowing in that gutter...the shallow end and had claimed it as home llllllllooonnnggg before we had even thought about falling in........ but she will just *thwack* me aside the head and call me a paddle thief or tell me to ssshhh cause she is drooling over Jack's fingers :D
Anyway.....IF she even notices us while she is busy drooling :D :D :D
OH Oz is so gonna get me when she sees this............. I will just claim RDA haze

http://img46.photobucket.com/albums/v142/TameFarrar/Gutter%20Gals%20Favorites/anderson12.jpg

Oh yes, thank you, I see now sleep deprived can be a very good thing!! Perhaps we could wake him up gently. I am glad you said it and not me. I don't want to be thwacked yet :p We should at least fight for our little corner of the shallow end; if nothing else it will probably keep Oz entertained if she can manage to stop drooling for a while.

Jacksbabe
May 22nd, 2004, 09:34 AM

Well personally I have no problem being called a 'Gutter Gal' (am slightly proud) but I can understand why some people don't like it.

Ok, a compromise - how about

The Gateworld Jack/RDA *Fondness* Tour!

Kliggins
May 22nd, 2004, 10:15 AM
Ok, a compromise - how about

The Gateworld Jack/RDA *Fondness* Tour!

LOL I love it. I think it is a great compromise. Of course, I am not even going, but I'll share my opinion anyway.

Jacksbabe
May 22nd, 2004, 10:16 AM
LOL I love it. I think it is a great compromise. Of course, I am not even going, but I'll share my opinion anyway.

Hey, neither am I!!!!

But I'm really getting into this now - and I want one of these shirts :D

nugglebugget
May 22nd, 2004, 10:22 AM
Yes, Mala, having that picture of Jack staring at me was, indeed,
incredibly awesome, unbelievably stupendous and caused me to have this
inexplicably phenomenal reaction.....O.....Let's just say I had a stroke.
Since I am overly fond. ;)

Love those synonyms. Can never have too many!!

Oz
Yeah,I had a stroke too. ;) ..........now if I can just get my "paw-prints" of the monitor screen before my hubby sees them......Anybody got some windex?!:eek:

TameFarrar
May 22nd, 2004, 12:16 PM
Yeah,I had a stroke too. ;) ..........now if I can just get my "paw-prints" of the monitor screen before my hubby sees them......Anybody got some windex?!:eek:

Well you *could* do like I do and just..............
LICK the screen no muss no fuss
http://img46.photobucket.com/albums/v142/TameFarrar/just%20for%20fun/smily-tung.gif

OzGirl
May 22nd, 2004, 01:01 PM

Well, Jacksbabe, you have hit upon the formula for success -- or is it excess? --
in this ol' gutter. Sleep deprivation helps immensely. :)

Aw, but heck. I don't *own* the place. Shucks. I just *maintain* the
low rent district, aka the Shallow End. How can one own shallowness? :rolleyes:

If you stare at gorgeous closeups of Jack, do you not drool? :p

If you think of MacGyver and his women (yourself), do you not tingle? :o

If you see RDA with that quirky smile and that lovely silver hair, hands in
the pockets of his casual pants, long legs crossed at the ankles as he leans
his tall frame against a wall, maybe he's wearing your favorite color shirt --
do you not faint, THUNK, and splash into the steamy gutter waters??? :D

Then you belong to the gutter gang, the droolers club. Which end you
choose is up to you. It's none of *my* doing how brazen you decide to
be! The less brazen and floozy-like you are, the more genteel and lady-like
and dignified, the deeper you are. Your own personality selects the gutter
section.

There are no stinkin' rules! I try to warn the ladies, that in some circles,
inhabitants of the shallow gutter district might be considered "gutter trash."
Just warning lurkers what they may be getting into!

Now yours truly, I have no stinkin' virtue. (See GeekyRed's signature.)
If you wish to emulate *this*, more power to ya!! LOL Let's party!

Oz

OzGirl
May 22nd, 2004, 01:04 PM

Me too, Kliggins and Jacksbabe! I love the Fondness Tour idea.
And of course we have Susan's "It's all about the acting" on one side
of the shirt. Seems dignified -- but IS it? LOL Great!

Oz

OzGirl
May 22nd, 2004, 01:22 PM

Tame, you MINX!!! *How* could you do this to me?

For you newbies: "Minx" means "a perky girl" if you're genteel.
The obsolete meaning is "A wanton woman."

Guess which one is Tame??? See following evidence...

See???!!?? She *knows* i'm having a stroke already! Then she posts this
sort of thing (Jack in bed, all sleepy and maybe sick, yet humworthy and
causing my heart to race, making me STOP BREATHING!!)
Tame, you darn hussy minx! :p

Oz

TameFarrar
May 22nd, 2004, 01:27 PM
Tame, you MINX!!! *How* could you do this to me?

For you newbies: "Minx" means "a perky girl" if you're genteel.
The obsolete meaning is "A wanton woman."

Guess which one is Tame??? See following evidence...

See???!!?? She *knows* i'm having a stroke already! Then she posts this
sort of thing (Jack in bed, all sleepy and maybe sick, yet humworthy and
causing my heart to race, making me STOP BREATHING!!)
Tame, you darn hussy minx! :p

Oz

I am but a humble follower of the attributes of RDA and all that is droolworthy as you and all the *ladies* here have taught me.. and based on those definitions Oz :D

I am thinkin you should now be known as
St. Minx The patron saint of Wanton Woman everywhere :D

OzGirl
May 22nd, 2004, 02:10 PM
*snickers* I have been acknowledged by the Hera of the Harem. I bow before you my dear and harbor the fervent hope that I have climbed...er sunk...close to your level!

(Info from www.goddessgift.com:)
Um, Rural, first of all Hera, Queen of the Gods, married her brother
Ewwwwwww!!!

***OzGirl imagines being Hera***

"It was Hera's uncommon beauty that attracted the attention of her
future husband, the lusty Zeus "

Lusty? Yes. Uncommon Beauty? No friggin' way! I must be Hera's evil
fraternal twin.
OK, so Zeus was King of the Gods, and otherwise a good choice...

How can we apply this to me and RDA'a characters???...
Wait! I did tell you girls that RDA/MacGyver looked just like my
brother, so perhaps it was a case of mistaken identity all along...
People thought I married my brother, when it was actually Mac.

"(Zeus) tricked Hera into taking him to her breast (!) by changing himself
into a small, frightened and wounded bird that elicited her pity.
Once cradled in Hera's bosom, (Yes!) Zeus changed back into his manly form
(And what a form that is! Jack...Mac...)
and tried to take her . . . but she resisted his advances, putting him off
until he promised to marry her. "
(Good thinking, OzGirl...uh...Hera!)

I can see that. Me taking pity on a frightened and wounded being (picture
Jack whumped!), taking him to my breast (Oh baby! Jack, no funny business
now!) and cradling him until his manly form is restored.
(i.e. "Why am I naked?")

"The delay only increased his desire for OzGirl...er...Hera and, once married,
they had the longest honeymoon on record, lasting over 300 years!"

Yes, fellow gutter dwellers -- THAT was SOME honeymoon!!!

But after the magic is over, well, Hera turns into something of a witch;
hubby starts going out with every hussy he meets, and Hera starts
doing nasty things to these otherwise innocent women.

So, Rural, up until that last part, I had fun being Hera.
But I'd better stay OzGirl, gutter dweller and shallow end maintenance.
Thanks anyway for the kind thoughts. You didn't know Hera was even
more of a hussy than I am! LOL

Oz

dipsofjazz
May 22nd, 2004, 02:54 PM

Oz
Hi gals *waves*, I've been away for a week or so and I missed you all. ;) I must say that you've all been very busy whilst I was away, but it's nice to come back to all those nice photos of RDA. I love the idea of a tee shirt, and I would love one, even though I can't be at the cons. I love OzGirl's idea for the shirt!! :) Put me down for one...actually, I'll probably need more as I'll need to keep washing all the drool out! :p :p :p :D

OzGirl
May 22nd, 2004, 07:25 PM
Echo0

Oh, goody! Nobody here but us slut...... uh, us sleepyheads!

** Looking for Jack, to politely invite him to the sublevel lair - I mean,
dwelling - of yours truly. Since nobody else seems to be using him at the
moment. **

**whistling contentedly...**

Oz

marimba26
May 22nd, 2004, 07:41 PM

Oz

This seems like a pretty good compromise, Oz. It doesn't say gutter but as Tame said, some people might not be okay with that. Good idea Jacksbabe about making it look like a tour shirt! As for who gets one--everyone that wants one! You don't have to go to Gatecon! Wouldn't want to leave out any fellow RDA lovers!

As for me, I'm okay with whatever text everyone feels is appropriate. Is everyone better with the idea if we leave the word "gutter" off the shirt?

Besides we wouldn't want too many people coming over and competing for time with our Jack, now, would we? :D

TameFarrar
May 22nd, 2004, 08:41 PM
Well it would seem that Jack heard the siren ...or was that Screech of our

Patron Saint of the Wanton Women St Minx Oz

And as he came walking up to the gutter he was heard to be saying
"This is gonna be good"
http://img46.photobucket.com/albums/v142/TameFarrar/Gutter%20Gals%20Favorites/PardiseLst02b.jpg

Kliggins
May 22nd, 2004, 09:11 PM

"This is gonna be good"
http://img46.photobucket.com/albums/v142/TameFarrar/Gutter%20Gals%20Favorites/PardiseLst02b.jpg

ROFLOL, OMG Tame this is wonderful. I can think anymore as I am laughing too hard :D :D :D.

Oh wait, I like the additions to your sig line, especially the jaw dropping smiles. SLOL (still LOL)

Kliggins
May 22nd, 2004, 09:19 PM
Well, Jacksbabe, you have hit upon the formula for success -- or is it excess? --
in this ol' gutter. Sleep deprivation helps immensely. :)

Aw, but heck. I don't *own* the place. Shucks. I just *maintain* the
low rent district, aka the Shallow End. How can one own shallowness? :rolleyes:

If you stare at gorgeous closeups of Jack, do you not drool? :p

If you think of MacGyver and his women (yourself), do you not tingle? :o

do you not faint, THUNK, and splash into the steamy gutter waters??? :D

Let's party!

Oz

Okay, I will admit own was maybe a little strong, perhaps primary caretaker might have been more appropriate. With your excellent caretaking of the place it just seems only natural to refer to you as the owner. :p

Jeeeez!!!! Paint a picture why don't you that has me practically licking the screen and there is no picture on it :eek: Yeah, lets party after I get of the floor and clean the keyboard (really need a keyboard cover) ;)

Congratulations on your newly bestowed title. :)

marimba26
May 22nd, 2004, 09:24 PM

"This is gonna be good"

Okay, between this pic...

How can one own shallowness?

If you stare at gorgeous closeups of Jack, do you not drool?

If you think of MacGyver and his women (yourself), do you not tingle?

do you not faint, THUNK, and splash into the steamy gutter waters???

Let's party!

...and this description...

I'm toast! :D

*faints*

Kliggins
May 22nd, 2004, 09:24 PM
Hi gals *waves*, I've been away for a week or so and I missed you all. ;) I must say that you've all been very busy whilst I was away, but it's nice to come back to all those nice photos of RDA. I love the idea of a tee shirt, and I would love one, even though I can't be at the cons. I love OzGirl's idea for the shirt!! :) Put me down for one...actually, I'll probably need more as I'll need to keep washing all the drool out! :p :p :p :D

Welcome back DOJ: The gutter is fine; Oz has been taking excellent care of it. :D

Kliggins
May 22nd, 2004, 09:26 PM
Echo0

Oh, goody! Nobody here but us slut...... uh, us sleepyheads!

** Looking for Jack, to politely invite him to the sublevel lair - I mean,
dwelling - of yours truly. Since nobody else seems to be using him at the
moment. **

**whistling contentedly...**

Oz

I'm sorry (not) but you have to share now :p and I prefer BRAZEN HUSSY, thank you.

OzGirl
May 22nd, 2004, 09:29 PM
Jeeeez!!!! Paint a picture why don't you that has me practically licking the screen and there is no picture on it :eek: Yeah, lets party after I get of the floor and clean the keyboard (really need a keyboard cover) ;)

I told Tame that the licking is from something like hypnosis:

Post-Jack Suggestion

Kliggins
May 22nd, 2004, 09:32 PM
I told Tame that the licking is from something like hypnosis:

Post-Jack Suggestion

You mean kind of like Pavlovs dog; you see an EXTREMELY suggestive description of a certain someone and immediately start moving towards the screen to lick and drool? :p

Kliggins
May 22nd, 2004, 09:40 PM
Besides we wouldn't want too many people coming over and competing for time with our Jack, now, would we? :D

NO! we don't want that. :eek: Even though we want everyone to appreciate our RDA's talent, the rest is just for us and us alone. Yes, I can be a greedy hussy when the situation warrants. ;)

TameFarrar
May 22nd, 2004, 09:40 PM
Post -Jack Suggestion

You mean kind of like Pavlovs dog; you see an EXTREMELY suggestive description of a certain someone and immediately start moving towards the screen to lick and drool? :p
GOOD answer!!!!! I am going to use those!!!! :D :D

"Honey, why are you licking the computer screen again?" :D :D

NOW I have an answer WOO HOO!!!!!!!!

Sicarius
May 23rd, 2004, 02:49 AM
Hm, this thread is scary ;)

Not exactly obvious what it's about from the title....

But maybe you peops can answer a question for me. What happened to RDA's eyebrow (to give him the scar) and why does he get whacked in that same spot once a season or so?

Kliggins
May 23rd, 2004, 03:02 AM
Hm, this thread is scary ;)

Not exactly obvious what it's about from the title....

But maybe you peops can answer a question for me. What happened to RDA's eyebrow (to give him the scar) and why does he get whacked in that same spot once a season or so?

We are really not scary just a tad bit obsessive in our adoration of RDA and all his talents, which is what the thread it all about. :D

He got whacked in an episode, I can't remember the first one maybe 1969, and has had the scar ever since. The scar is not real, but RDA kind of likes it, so Jan Newman shaves it for him so it is always there. Why they nail that particular area every so often; I haven't a clue.

Sicarius
May 23rd, 2004, 03:12 AM
We are really not scary just a tad bit obsessive in our adoration of RDA and all his talents, which is what the thread it all about. :D

Hey, no problem with that. Just wasn't what I expected when I opened the thread, lol.

He got whacked in an episode, I can't remember the first one maybe 1969, and has had the scar ever since. The scar is not real, but RDA kind of likes it, so Jan Newman shaves it for him so it is always there. Why they nail that particular area every so often; I haven't a clue.

Seriously? I'm like... disappointed, heh. All that hockey/skiing stuff he does (did?), I figured it'd be legit and he'd have a good story...

Kliggins
May 23rd, 2004, 03:35 AM
Seriously? I'm like... disappointed, heh. All that hockey/skiing stuff he does (did?), I figured it'd be legit and he'd have a good story...

Yep, there was an article that Jan Newman, his makeup person, gave where she talked about the cast and their makeup and she mentioned the scar. Unfortunately, I cannot remember where it is, but it is floating around the web somewhere.

Kliggins
May 23rd, 2004, 03:58 AM

Feli:

What a dork I am. :eek: I just found your site. I suppose that little box you have in your signature line would be a good tip off that you had a site. :o Obviously I have fried my brain cells looking at toooooo many pictures/videos/screen caps of a certain person. Speaking of screen caps, your are great :D

Feli
May 23rd, 2004, 04:43 AM
Feli:

What a dork I am. :eek: I just found your site. I suppose that little box you have in your signature line would be a good tip off that you had a site. :o Obviously I have fried my brain cells looking at toooooo many pictures/videos/screen caps of a certain person. Speaking of screen caps, your are great :D
YAY, thank you! I've haven't made a thunkpage in so long, I almost forgot I had them on my site... :) I usually only make them when the UK are ahead of the US in airing episodes, so that you gals aren't deprived for too long!

Btw, did you read any of the fics, too?

Ewokmonster
May 23rd, 2004, 05:29 AM
"This is gonna be good"

My favoritist line from that episode. :o It's hard for me to watch this ep because I can never get past that line and that smile. That whole scene is scrumptious.

Ewokmonster
May 23rd, 2004, 05:33 AM
I forget who was asking, and I'm not going through every message to find it. <g> But there's a 20 mb version of Conan at http://www.chevroneight.tk/ She seems to have made it smaller than my 37 mb version, but it's still very clear, and quite watchable. RDA still looks fantastic. Like he ever looks bad. ;)

Kliggins
May 23rd, 2004, 05:50 AM
Btw, did you read any of the fics, too?

I read several and they were great. When my eyes aren't falling asleep I am going back in to read more. :)

How nice it is that someone thinks of us Americans who become deprived during the middle of the season. It amazes me, we start out ahead of everyone and wind up behind at the end of the season. Must be the wonders of network and cable television.

Double bonus points, you are a Capricorn too! :D I always ask this question of people with December birthdays. Are you ready, cuz you probably have never heard it before? :rolleyes: Do you hate having a December birthday? Mine is December 31 and my mom consoled me when I was a kid by saying there would always be a party on my birthday

Jacksbabe
May 23rd, 2004, 06:53 AM

No the hockey scar is the one on his chin and the skiing ones are all those lovely bumps etc all over his knees which he just loves showing us :)

http://jackslittleplace.com/images/Lowdown16b.jpg
http://jackslittleplace.com/images/Lowdown17b.jpg

TameFarrar
May 23rd, 2004, 08:15 AM
My favoritist line from that episode. :o It's hard for me to watch this ep because I can never get past that line and that smile. That whole scene is scrumptious.
Susan
It is one of mine too!! Everytime I see the episode I am just a grinning BEFORE it even comes on because I know this scene is coming :D
I love how he plays off Maybourne. The banter in this just makes you sit back and *know* why you love watching him do his stuff!!
:D :D :D

TameFarrar
May 23rd, 2004, 08:19 AM
I read several and they were great. When my eyes aren't falling asleep I am going back in to read more. :)

How nice it is that someone thinks of us Americans who become deprived during the middle of the season. It amazes me, we start out ahead of everyone and wind up behind at the end of the season. Must be the wonders of network and cable television.

Double bonus points, you are a Capricorn too! :D I always ask this question of people with December birthdays. Are you ready, cuz you probably have never heard it before? :rolleyes: Do you hate having a December birthday? Mine is December 31 and my mom consoled me when I was a kid by saying there would always be a party on my birthday

My Mom's B-day is Dec 31 as well. Your parents definitely had a sweeter thought. Back in the 19^% (Mom would not like me broacasting) They wrote up a whole thing in the newspaper with her name and her parents about how she was their own little TAX WRITE OFF at the last minute.
Both of my kids are Capricorn too...aarrgghh I am surrounded :D

Kliggins
May 23rd, 2004, 08:42 AM
My Mom's B-day is Dec 31 as well. Your parents definitely had a sweeter thought. Back in the 19^% (Mom would not like me broacasting) They wrote up a whole thing in the newspaper with her name and her parents about how she was their own little TAX WRITE OFF at the last minute.
Both of my kids are Capricorn too...aarrgghh I am surrounded :D

I am so sorry, but we are a pretty nice group, sometimes. ;) Actually when I was born in (shall remain a secret) children were still a good tax write off and my dad was pretty excited, so I am told. :) Maybe you could just tell you mom there is a always a party on her birthday and she will feel happier. I am kind of a bizarre person (in so many ways) and have always liked my birthday. Go figure.

TameFarrar
May 23rd, 2004, 09:39 AM
I am so sorry, but we are a pretty nice group, sometimes. ;) Actually when I was born in (shall remain a secret) children were still a good tax write off and my dad was pretty excited, so I am told. :) Maybe you could just tell you mom there is a always a party on her birthday and she will feel happier. I am kind of a bizarre person (in so many ways) and have always liked my birthday. Go figure.
Ahh its okay to be surrounded by all you Capricorns :D :D
My Mom is one of THE NEATEST people in the world and the NICEST and I like my younguns...especially since they will be 18 this year YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for me !!!!!!! so no worries I don't put a whole lot of stock in that anyways and the fact that we ALL like RDA says A WHOLE MORE to me than anything else :D :D :D We have exsquisite taste in men AND in actors!! :D :D

Ruralstar
May 23rd, 2004, 10:55 AM
Susan
It is one of mine too!! Everytime I see the episode I am just a grinning BEFORE it even comes on because I know this scene is coming :D
I love how he plays off Maybourne. The banter in this just makes you sit back and *know* why you love watching him do his stuff!!
:D :D :D

I love Harry and Jack playing off one another. Their banter in PL was exceptional, even the DVD commentators mentioned it.

Sorry I'm so far behind all, busy family day yesterday.

To Oz: Sorry hon, didn't mean to imply some sort of insult with the Hera comment. After reading your researched biography I totally agree with Tame's suggestion. St. Minx is a great idea!

To Marimba and Jacksbabe: the T-shirt idea is coming along beautifully. I can't wait to see what you come up with! At this rate I'll have a specialized T-shirt for every day I'm out there!

To Tame: I couldn't resist, the damn photo was lickable! Glad I gave you a laugh.

To Kliggins: ROTFL Pavlov's dogs! Oh yes, totally cannot help yourself when a fantabulous pic of RDA pops up on the screen!

I think that's it!

TameFarrar
May 23rd, 2004, 11:42 AM
Sorry I'm so far behind all, busy family day yesterday.

To Oz: Sorry hon, didn't mean to imply some sort of insult with the Hera comment. After reading your researched biography I totally agree with Tame's suggestion. St. Minx is a great idea!

To Marimba and Jacksbabe: the T-shirt idea is coming along beautifully. I can't wait to see what you come up with! At this rate I'll have a specialized T-shirt for every day I'm out there!

To Tame: I couldn't resist, the damn photo was lickable! Glad I gave you a laugh.

To Kliggins: ROTFL Pavlov's dogs! Oh yes, totally cannot help yourself when a fantabulous pic of RDA pops up on the screen!

I think that's it!

Just because is the reason
I want to respond and not *act* like ALL I do is drool over RDA pics on the thread all day (ok I do but I AM trying)

I Fell out of my chair laughing at Oz's research on Hera - So It just goes to show us that the RDA Thunk Thread is not only droolable and *All about acting* it is also educational. I had no clue who Hera EVEN was. So I got an education AND got to LMAO (weight loss too how cool)

The T-Shirts - We are helping the small business man AND promoting the less often used art of *body advertising* Plus we are helping to think of ways to rid the world of the dreaded "HELLO MY NAME IS______" badges at Cons. Now granted some of ladies won't be there but we would buy a shirt to be part of the group anyway in spirit.

The RDA Thunk Thread also *Inspires *Cleaning Tips* We are able to combine our adoration of such a fine actor with cleaning. We could send THAT in to Heloise!!!!

The RDA Thunk Thread as a new gain in Science...think of the grants and the jobs we could generate... We are a BOON to the economy.

So what have we gleened from this, The RDA Thunk Thread, while it may be trival to some, has many applications that could truly benefit mankind and WE ladies are a part of it.
Be proud!!!! Be THUNKED!!!!!!!

JSDT
May 23rd, 2004, 12:11 PM
About the t-shirts-

I really like the idea of using "fond" and "it's all about the acting." That way we look respectable...'cause we are...really...Oh, who am I trying to fool! We are HUSSIES!!! Okay, whew! That felt good!

Now back to the t-shirts. :D I would probably like one too even though I'm not going to Gatecon. I am going to Chicago in August though (anyone else?) and I could "advertise" our illicit and illustrious group there. ;)

dipsofjazz
May 23rd, 2004, 12:22 PM
Just because is the reason
I want to respond and not *act* like ALL I do is drool over RDA pics on the thread all day (ok I do but I AM trying)

I Fell out of my chair laughing at Oz's research on Hera - So It just goes to show us that the RDA Thunk Thread is not only droolable and *All about acting* it is also educational. I had no clue who Hera EVEN was. So I got an education AND got to LMAO (weight loss too how cool)

The T-Shirts - We are helping the small business man AND promoting the less often used art of *body advertising* Plus we are helping to think of ways to rid the world of the dreaded "HELLO MY NAME IS______" badges at Cons. Now granted some of ladies won't be there but we would buy a shirt to be part of the group anyway in spirit.

The RDA Thunk Thread also *Inspires *Cleaning Tips* We are able to combine our adoration of such a fine actor with cleaning. We could send THAT in to Heloise!!!!

The RDA Thunk Thread as a new gain in Science...think of the grants and the jobs we could generate... We are a BOON to the economy.

So what have we gleened from this, The RDA Thunk Thread, while it may be trival to some, has many applications that could truly benefit mankind and WE ladies are a part of it.
:D :D :D TAME.....ROFLMAO :D :D :D
I didn't realize we were so important to the world!

Chirp
May 23rd, 2004, 12:24 PM
Hi fokes, I just whated to put my two cents in. For Jack to be smarter then Daniel is priceless :D

Ruralstar
May 23rd, 2004, 12:25 PM
About the t-shirts-

I really like the idea of using "fond" and "it's all about the acting." That way we look respectable...'cause we are...really...Oh, who am I trying to fool! We are HUSSIES!!! Okay, whew! That felt good!

Now back to the t-shirts. :D I would probably like one too even though I'm not going to Gatecon. I am going to Chicago in August though (anyone else?) and I could "advertise" our illicit and illustrious group there. ;)

*laughs* Well put. Hussies we are, but I think some semblance of respectability would be a good idea out in public.

I think Marimba's got a good handle on the shirt thing now. This is so cool! Oh and Tasha, I'm having one of Kliggan's Pavlov responses to your sig picture!

TameFarrar
May 23rd, 2004, 12:25 PM
WE ARE!!!!!!!!! WE ARE!!!!! Its just when you step away from the gutter mist that you truly see it Tasha dear!!!! :D

Chirp
May 23rd, 2004, 12:26 PM
Hi fokes, I just wanted to put my two cents in. For Jack to be smarter then Daniel is priceless :D

Ruralstar
May 23rd, 2004, 12:27 PM

I'll second those sentiments!

Ruralstar
May 23rd, 2004, 12:33 PM
Hi fokes, I just wanted to put my two cents in. For Jack to be smarter then Daniel is priceless :D

Not sure where your comment is directed but welcome and dive right it!

Feli
May 23rd, 2004, 01:42 PM
Kliggins, I'm glad you enjoyed my fics!

As for your question, my birthday isn't an ideal date because everyone is so busy with their Christmas preparations that they don't really have time to celebrate my birthday with me. On the other hand it's such a wonderfully relaxed and peaceful time of the year which gives me the opportunity to enjoy my birthday very much. Therefore, if it has to be a December birthday the 23rd isn't bad at all.

Feli
May 23rd, 2004, 01:54 PM
I forget who was asking, and I'm not going through every message to find it. <g> But there's a 20 mb version of Conan at http://www.chevroneight.tk/ She seems to have made it smaller than my 37 mb version, but it's still very clear, and quite watchable. RDA still looks fantastic. Like he ever looks bad. ;)
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Susan, thank you so much! I was on vacation these last weeks and had no idea about this Conan segment; it's so cool, I couldn't stop laughing.

:: does happy dance::

I loved RDA's constant comments about the food on set. :-)

RDAfan61
May 23rd, 2004, 03:53 PM
No the hockey scar is the one on his chin and the skiing ones are all those lovely bumps etc all over his knees which he just loves showing us :)

http://jackslittleplace.com/images/Lowdown16b.jpg
http://jackslittleplace.com/images/Lowdown17b.jpg

Hmmmmmmm Apparently I haven't fixed the problem of using URL links to my pics. I'm getting a Forbidden message when I checked it out. Sorry about that. The company I picked has been good in that the site is available and the hotlinking protection good, actually too good it seems, but they suck at answering questions. LOL May be awile before I get that straightened out.

For now I guess they have to be accessed by going to the main page and then using the links from there. :o

Shelly

JSDT
May 23rd, 2004, 03:56 PM
*laughs* Well put. Hussies we are, but I think some semblance of respectability would be a good idea out in public.

I think Marimba's got a good handle on the shirt thing now. This is so cool! Oh and Tasha, I'm having one of Kliggan's Pavlov responses to your sig picture!

Oh yeah...that's one of my ultimate drooling pics...the intense eyes (Mala dear, are you listening?), the shirt pulled down just a little to expose the hollow of the neck, those lithe fingers, and, of course, the big honkin' gun! Woof! :D

Going to have to replace the carpet under my desk soon...getting a little soggy. ;)

Kliggins
May 23rd, 2004, 04:01 PM

CLMAO (continually LMAO). Wow! How nice it is to be a contributing member to society. ;) I am not sure Heloise will appreciate that cleaning tip.

Kliggins
May 23rd, 2004, 04:11 PM
I love Harry and Jack playing off one another. Their banter in PL was exceptional, even the DVD commentators mentioned it.

God, I love Paradise Lost. I think it is the ultimate Jack/Harry episode and definitely a great ending for the two if Harry does not come back. RDA was sooooo good in that episode.

Kliggins
May 23rd, 2004, 04:13 PM
Going to have to replace the carpet under my desk soon...getting a little soggy. ;)

Tile would be nice, its much easier to clean. :p

Kliggins
May 23rd, 2004, 04:17 PM
Hi fokes, I just whated to put my two cents in. For Jack to be smarter then Daniel is priceless :D

Glad you dropped by Chirp! We are a slightly off center group of ladies/hussies (take your pick), but I know you will like us when you get to know us. :) It is all fun here and serious RDA appreciation of all his talents.

It would be so nice if I could spell correctly when I type. Where is automatic spell checker when you want it? :(

marimba26
May 23rd, 2004, 05:43 PM
[snip]

Seems there are lots of Capricorns around here! Mine is Dec 26! And as for whether I like it, I have mixed feelings about it. Hated it as a kid, now it's just another day. Just roll my eyes when people talk about me getting a pair of something--one of Christmas and one for my birthday. I'm like "oh, and I've never heard THAT before"! LOL

TameFarrar
May 23rd, 2004, 05:55 PM
Seems there are lots of Capricorns around here! Mine is Dec 26! And as for whether I like it, I have mixed feelings about it. Hated it as a kid, now it's just another day. Just roll my eyes when people talk about me getting a pair of something--one of Christmas and one for my birthday. I'm like "oh, and I've never heard THAT before"! LOL
ACK You too Marimba....I am BESIEGED!!!!!!!

oh wait I already lamented about all the December people didn't I?? :o

Nevermind :D

Isn't RDA just adorable :D

marimba26
May 23rd, 2004, 06:04 PM

Okay, so it seems like most people are cool with the latest idea of a tour shirt with the words 'RDA/Jack Fondness Tour' and 'It's all about the acting'. Then a large pic on the back with 'tour' dates, cities, and 'thunked!' instead of 'sold out'. So far so good for everyone?

Had an idea for the cities. What if we used our (nearest) cities? If your in a suburb or the country just pick the nearest city. We wouldn't ID them with names but it would mean something to us (after all, what WOULD we do if RDA showed up? Thunk!). It would be an inside joke for our gang! If you don't want to post them on thread, just email them to me and I'll put them on--but only if you want to be included. Otherwise, I'll make them up!

One other thing...a big one IMHO. Which pic should we use? There will be two. A small one on the front (could be a screen cap) and a big one on back. Personally, I prefer Jack but I'll leave it up to you guys to decide b/c I know there are some really good Mac pics out there too. Votes?

Ewokmonster
May 23rd, 2004, 06:27 PM
ACK You too Marimba....I am BESIEGED!!!!!!!

oh wait I already lamented about all the December people didn't I?? :o

He he. December 19 here. :)

TameFarrar
May 23rd, 2004, 06:41 PM
He he. December 19 here. :)
OMG It's a conspiracy!!!!!!!!!!!

My Mom called all you right???!!! :D

JSDT
May 23rd, 2004, 07:00 PM
Okay, so it seems like most people are cool with the latest idea of a tour shirt with the words 'RDA/Jack Fondness Tour' and 'It's all about the acting'. Then a large pic on the back with 'tour' dates, cities, and 'thunked!' instead of 'sold out'. So far so good for everyone?

Had an idea for the cities. What if we used our (nearest) cities? If your in a suburb or the country just pick the nearest city. We wouldn't ID them with names but it would mean something to us (after all, what WOULD we do if RDA showed up? Thunk!). It would be an inside joke for our gang! If you don't want to post them on thread, just email them to me and I'll put them on--but only if you want to be included. Otherwise, I'll make them up!

One other thing...a big one IMHO. Which pic should we use? There will be two. A small one on the front (could be a screen cap) and a big one on back. Personally, I prefer Jack but I'll leave it up to you guys to decide b/c I know there are some really good Mac pics out there too. Votes?

Well, the nearest "big" city to me is Indianapolis...I'm about 40 miles north of there. As for the pictures, I also prefer Jack. One picture has to be of him in black...doesn't almost everyone like him in black? :p

JSDT
May 23rd, 2004, 07:06 PM
I'm sure you will all appreciate the placement of Jack's *ahem* gun. :p

http://www.bsu.edu/web/tlwalls/images/enemies1.jpg

TameFarrar
May 23rd, 2004, 07:48 PM
Well, the nearest "big" city to me is Indianapolis...I'm about 40 miles north of there. As for the pictures, I also prefer Jack. One picture has to be of him in black...doesn't almost everyone like him in black? :p

You don't have to say anything but I grew up in Ft Wayne...WOO HOO
all us midwestern Gals have such good taste!!!!!! :D

stanleyh
May 23rd, 2004, 07:48 PM
As for your question, my birthday isn't an ideal date because everyone is so busy with their Christmas preparations that they don't really have time to celebrate my birthday with me. On the other hand it's such a wonderfully relaxed and peaceful time of the year which gives me the opportunity to enjoy my birthday very much. Therefore, if it has to be a December birthday the 23rd isn't bad at all.

I had to go through the same thing each year at Christmas time too. My birthday is also 23rd of December.

TameFarrar
May 23rd, 2004, 07:49 PM

Tasha....I just wanted it stated here and now .......you have an evil side!!! :D :D

stanleyh
May 23rd, 2004, 08:08 PM
I love the t-shirts idea for the RDA/Jack Fondness Tour & It's all about acting!I was wondering instead of making up cities, use the name of Cities and State that fans are from at are on this board. Don't want to give the exact city and state give a biggest city nearest to your hometown. What does everyone think? :S

JSDT
May 23rd, 2004, 08:35 PM
Tasha....I just wanted it stated here and now .......you have an evil side!!! :D :D

SSSSHHHHHHHHH! Don't say that too loud...do you know how many people I have fooled? ;)

TameFarrar
May 23rd, 2004, 08:45 PM
SSSSHHHHHHHHH! Don't say that too loud...do you know how many people I have fooled? ;)

oh no after THAT picture...IT IS OUT!!!!! :D

Mala50
May 23rd, 2004, 10:01 PM
Marimba,

I've got the photo from the SciFi Mag resized for you (approx. 6"x8" @300 dpi). Even zipped, it's a big file. So let me know if you really want it.

As for Mac or Jack, I vote for Jack. It's for GateCon, afterall.

Mala50
May 23rd, 2004, 10:03 PM

Dangerous, but yes, I appreciate it...:)

Mala50
May 23rd, 2004, 10:34 PM
Listen, while you gals are all busy talking about being December babies and such, MY man Jack and I are going out on an assignment tonight!!

And don't even bother trying to find us, because it's going to be an undercover mission...http://home.earthlink.net/~rdapix3/images/sizz-drooly.gif

http://home.earthlink.net/~rdapix2/misc%20pix/blackops.jpg

TameFarrar
May 23rd, 2004, 10:39 PM
Listen, while you gals are all busy talking about being December babies and such, MY man Jack and I are going out on an assignment tonight!!

And don't even bother trying to find us, because it's going to be an undercover mission...http://home.earthlink.net/~rdapix3/images/sizz-drooly.gif

MALA did I say I was going to have you bronzed.......GOLD you are being dipped in GOLD

OMG I HAVE GONE TO RDA HEAVEN... DON'T BOTHER CALLING

CAN I JUST SAY
THUNKING GORGEOUS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you know I am gonna ask

Mala50
May 23rd, 2004, 10:51 PM
MALA did I say I was going to have you bronzed.......GOLD you are being dipped in GOLD

OMG I HAVE GONE TO RDA HEAVEN... DON'T BOTHER CALLING

CAN I JUST SAY
THUNKING GORGEOUS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you know I am gonna ask
yes you may!:D

TameFarrar
May 23rd, 2004, 10:58 PM
yes you may!:D
Gold you hear gold!!!!!!
check your email for money and undying devotion!!!!

Did you see the look in those eyes......OMG
He is so gorgeoous!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND in Black OH!!
I am a drooling mess

let's just look at that again shall we.......LICK oh ...er...um...oh goody didn't *really* clean anything :D

Kliggins
May 23rd, 2004, 11:11 PM
OMG It's a conspiracy!!!!!!!!!!!

My Mom called all you right???!!! :D

No muwaaaaaa, I did :D The revenge of the December people. We are everywhere. :p

Mala50
May 23rd, 2004, 11:21 PM
Gold you hear gold!!!!!!
check your email for money and undying devotion!!!!
I don't know...dipped in GOLD? you mean like in Goldfinger? I do think she died from suffocation when he did that...

hey, are you trying to steal my Jack??

Did you see the look in those eyes......OMG
He is so gorgeoous!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND in Black OH!!
I am a drooling mess
let's just look at that again shall we.......LICK oh ...er...um...oh goody didn't *really* clean anything :D
Yes, he's gorgeous...(though I thought I may have made that photo too dark - but I liked the effect!) He looks so black-ops INTENSE and dangerous....

Goodnight Tame... Jack and I are off now. :)

TameFarrar
May 23rd, 2004, 11:24 PM
I don't know...dipped in GOLD? you mean like in Goldfinger? I do think she died from suffocation when he did that...

hey, are you trying to steal my Jack??

Why...um....no.....you are my ......um....connection.... :D

Yes, he's gorgeous...(though I thought I may have made that photo too dark - but I liked the effect!) He looks so black-ops INTENSE and dangerous....

Goodnight Tame... Jack and I are off now. :)
nnnnnnoooo leave Jack, I was still playing...........darn she took him........

Kliggins
May 23rd, 2004, 11:34 PM

YIKES!!!! Please warn a hussy will ya. It is just perfect. Love the way one side of the face is in shadow. But now you will have to share, cuz I want to play too. :)

TameFarrar
May 23rd, 2004, 11:39 PM
No muwaaaaaa, I did :D The revenge of the December people. We are everywhere. :p
So I have been hearing...........LOL

I need to call out the SEPTEMBER people!!!!!! :D :D :D

TameFarrar
May 23rd, 2004, 11:41 PM
YIKES!!!! Please warn a hussy will ya. It is just perfect. Love the way one side of the face is in shadow. But now you will have to share, cuz I want to play too. :)

Isn't that picture of Jack just beyond gorgeous!!!!??

My word I was just stunned speechless and for me that is a feat !! :D

fingers and jaw both slack!!

Kliggins
May 23rd, 2004, 11:47 PM

As stated previously, love the idea for tour cities and thunked. Santa Barbara would be my nearest. I like the idea of using the SciFi Mag picture that Mala scrubbed up for the back. Screen cap; that is a tough one, maybe a gentle Jack on the front if action Jack is used on the back. Maybe something from Fifth Race or Lost City? :S

Kliggins
May 23rd, 2004, 11:52 PM
Isn't that picture of Jack just beyond gorgeous!!!!??

My word I was just stunned speechless and for me that is a feat !! :D

fingers and jaw both slack!!

OMG YEEEESSSSS!!!!! I started hyperventilating when I saw it and was moving towards the screen when I remembered it is my moms computer and did't think she would appreciate lick marks and drool on the monitor. :eek:

That Mala, she does some darn good pictures :D

Kliggins
May 24th, 2004, 12:00 AM

OHHHH NOOOOO, NOT THE SEPTEMBER PEOPLE. :eek:

Just to stay on thread here. Wasn't that a lovely picture that Mala posted?

TameFarrar
May 24th, 2004, 12:04 AM
OMG YEEEESSSSS!!!!! I started hyperventilating when I saw it and was moving towards the screen when I remembered it is my moms computer and did't think she would appreciate lick marks and drool on the monitor. :eek:

That Mala, she does some darn good pictures :D

LOL yeah we Mom's are possesive about who *licks* the computer!!! :D

Mala...Mala...Mala...I am thinking about a Shrine after this last picture...that one has sent me quite over the edge I think!!

Well its my turn to take *my* Jack and off to we go..night Kliggins..have fun :D

Ruralstar
May 24th, 2004, 03:03 AM

I'm loving this whole idea. So very cool. I vote for the scifi mag shot that I believe Mala resized for you for the back large picture. He just looks fantastic. For the smaller shot on the front. Well so far that I can see no one has mentioned a cap for it. How about the terrific smile from The Light ? The one he gets while talking to Sam at the beginning of the ep. It's a gorgeous shot, Jack and not Mac, and RDA obviously being a bit of an imp.

How we all might prefer him I'm sure LOL

http://www.jackfic.com/multimedia/screencaps/thelight/pages/PDVD_014_jpg.htm

Jacksbabe
May 24th, 2004, 03:04 AM
Hmmmmmmm Apparently I haven't fixed the problem of using URL links to my pics. I'm getting a Forbidden message when I checked it out. Sorry about that. The company I picked has been good in that the site is available and the hotlinking protection good, actually too good it seems, but they suck at answering questions. LOL May be awile before I get that straightened out.

For now I guess they have to be accessed by going to the main page and then using the links from there. :o

Shelly

Oh that's ok Shelly, for some reason Angelfire isn't letting me link to any of my pictures either - so its not only a problem for you.

Well people can go via the links I posted - though I'm sure any self respecting Gutter Gal will already have seen those 'gorgeous knees' :D

Ruralstar
May 24th, 2004, 03:14 AM

Mala...Mala...Mala...I am thinking about a Shrine after this last picture...that one has sent me quite over the edge I think!!

Well its my turn to take *my* Jack and off to we go..night Kliggins..have fun :D

ROTFLMAO Oh geez, you mean you don't share licking privledges with the family?

As for Mala's picture...THUNK just doesn't cover it. How about *melts in puddle of helpless goo* My but that was an intense look!

And to whomever posted Jack in desert gear.... *HUGE HONKIN SIGH OF CONTENTMENT*

*Quietly slips in and takes Jack for a little stroll down by the lake*

Yes, there is a lake. Where do you think the gutter flows?

Jacksbabe
May 24th, 2004, 03:18 AM
God, I love Paradise Lost. I think it is the ultimate Jack/Harry episode and definitely a great ending for the two if Harry does not come back. RDA was sooooo good in that episode.

Oh I'm with you there. It has got to be one of the best Jack episodes!!! I've always thought the pairing of Jack/Harry has always raised such comedy and extra brilliant acting from the pair of them.

Plus of course, all that yummy scruffy Jack, the close ups of his hands, his feet ............. *sorry Jacksbabe has slipped into a self induced Jack related coma and will be back shortly* :D

Paradise Lost (http://www.jackfic.com/multimedia/screencaps/pl/pages/PDVD_187.htm)
Paradise Lost (http://www.jackfic.com/multimedia/screencaps/pl/pages/PDVD_187.htm)

Jacksbabe
May 24th, 2004, 03:28 AM

I'm so chuffed that my idea has been so well received - thanks guys :D

I love the idea of actually using the cities/towns etc that we are from on the back - brilliant. Hope that counts for us Brits etc too :D But we really do need to narrow down the pictures. Maybe Mala (the keeper of all those wonderful posted pics) can come up with a real doosie!!!

We'll have to work out a way of posting towns and voting on pics!!!

Jacksbabe
May 24th, 2004, 03:32 AM

OMG!!!!! MAJOR THUNK ALERT!!!! :D

That pic should come with a BIG, BIG warning!!!

Where did you find that Mala - and for the record - THANKS! :D

Kliggins
May 24th, 2004, 04:17 AM

Good Morning Tame: You and Jack were up late last night, tsk, tsk, tsk.
Yeah my mom is pretty particular about who licks her monitor. Not even for RDA will she let me.

Most definitely a shrine for Mala, maybe a gold shrine. :D Could you put a shrine on a certificate?

Kliggins
May 24th, 2004, 04:21 AM

As for Mala's picture...THUNK just doesn't cover it. How about *melts in puddle of helpless goo* My but that was an intense look!

I'm not getting my memos! A LAKE. :eek:

Nope, as I told Tame, my mom won't let me lick her computer even when I whine it is for a good cause; worshiping at RDA's feet or knees. :p

Mala's picture, lets not go there. I am still not recovered. :D

I knew I forgot something. Great suggestion about The Light picture. One of Jack at his impish best. I had forgotten all about it.

Aaaaaaaaah Would someone please share with this computer moron how to do quotes from different posts. I would really appreciate it. I just can't seem to do it right :S

Kliggins
May 24th, 2004, 04:32 AM
Oh I'm with you there. It has got to be one of the best Jack episodes!!! I've always thought the pairing of Jack/Harry has always raised such comedy and extra brilliant acting from the pair of them.

Plus of course, all that yummy scruffy Jack, the close ups of his hands, his feet ............. *sorry Jacksbabe has slipped into a self induced Jack related coma and will be back shortly* :D

Oh Jacksbabe: I am in lust. Paradise Lost pictures :) Thank you.

I am going to assume chuffed is a good thing. That was a great idea you had and I am glad it seems to be popular.

Its okay about Angelfire; we know where to find you. You can't hide from us.

I am not sure I agree about those knees. I worship them, but they look kind of scary to me maybe because I work in the medical field and we don't like to see knees look that abused. Nice thighs though (that is still PG, right?). :D

nugglebugget
May 24th, 2004, 04:38 AM
I've noticed out of all the people I know{relatives,friends,etc.},their b-days seem to be in 3 major groups.March,July,& December.December seems the biggest.My youngest is the 18th,best friend the 20th,several of my own kin & agood 3rd of my in-laws.My husband has an interesting theory as to the high birth rate then.

When I was going to the doctor with my last one ,the doc commented to my husband that he had a lot of patients due then & wondered why.
My husband {who worked for a farmer at the time} replied simply" The weather's real funny in the spring......sometimes you can work the ground.....sometimes you can't.Then you gotta find something else to do":o

Yes....he got smacked;)

Jacksbabe
May 24th, 2004, 04:38 AM
I'm not getting my memos! A LAKE. :eek:

Nope, as I told Tame, my mom won't let me lick her computer even when I whine it is for a good cause; worshiping at RDA's feet or knees. :p

Mala's picture, lets not go there. I am still not recovered. :D

I knew I forgot something. Great suggestion about The Light picture. One of Jack at his impish best. I had forgotten all about it.

Aaaaaaaaah Would someone please share with this computer moron how to do quotes from different posts. I would really appreciate it. I just can't seem to do it right :S

You and me both Kliggins (afternoon btw!!) well I guess it was only a matter of time before we ran out of room in the gutter and progressed to the lake!!

Hey just be thankful you have a lickable monitor (even if it is a sly sneeky lick) I have a TFT screen you can't even touch *aaaah no touching Jack :( *

I've been searching for pictures for the shirt all morning (I have been promised a template for a shirt so I can show some designs later in the week!) I've got it narrowed down to a few hundred!!!! LOL

On the quoting thing - does going and cutting and pasting from 'Thread Review' below work? You just need to use the 'quote button' at the end.

Jacksbabe
May 24th, 2004, 04:44 AM
Oh Jacksbabe: I am in lust. Paradise Lost pictures :) Thank you.

I am going to assume chuffed is a good thing. That was a great idea you had and I am glad it seems to be popular.

Its okay about Angelfire; we know where to find you. You can't hide from us.

I am not sure I agree about those knees. I worship them, but they look kind of scary to me maybe because I work in the medical field and we don't like to see knees look that abused. Nice thighs though (that is still PG, right?). :D
That's perfectly ok - it was totally no hardship looking for those :D

Oh sorry, I keep forgetting my Brit slang doesn't always translate (my friend in the US has a dictionary for it now!) Yes, chuffed means extremely pleased.

Ah well every inch of Rick is gorgeous in my opinion, but then I haven't had any medical training. But we all know how they got to be like that! Oh definitely nice thighs (and totally PG!!!) I mean if I was to start saying how firm and tight they were .... I might be pushing the PGism a bit :P

Kliggins
May 24th, 2004, 04:45 AM
When I was going to the doctor with my last one ,the doc commented to my husband that he had a lot of patients due then & wondered why. My husband {who worked for a farmer at the time} replied simply" The weather's real funny in the spring......sometimes you can work the ground.....sometimes you can't.Then you gotta find something else to do":o

Yes....he got smacked;)

:D :D :D LOL. That was too funny. Did he recover after being smacked?

Jacksbabe
May 24th, 2004, 04:48 AM
I've noticed out of all the people I know{relatives,friends,etc.},their b-days seem to be in 3 major groups.March,July,& December.December seems the biggest.My youngest is the 18th,best friend the 20th,several of my own kin & agood 3rd of my in-laws.My husband has an interesting theory as to the high birth rate then.

When I was going to the doctor with my last one ,the doc commented to my husband that he had a lot of patients due then & wondered why.
My husband {who worked for a farmer at the time} replied simply" The weather's real funny in the spring......sometimes you can work the ground.....sometimes you can't.Then you gotta find something else to do":o

Yes....he got smacked;)

It's strange how things like that go!!!

I have the same - nearly all my friends birthdays are in April/May then there's a glut later on into the summer too.

Kliggins
May 24th, 2004, 04:49 AM
You and me both Kliggins (afternoon btw!!) well I guess it was only a matter of time before we ran out of room in the gutter and progressed to the lake!!

Hey just be thankful you have a lickable monitor (even if it is a sly sneeky lick) I have a TFT screen you can't even touch *aaaah no touching Jack :( *

I've been searching for pictures for the shirt all morning (I have been promised a template for a shirt so I can show some designs later in the week!) I've got it narrowed down to a few hundred!!!! LOL

On the quoting thing - does going and cutting and pasting from 'Thread Review' below work? You just need to use the 'quote button' at the end.

No touching Jack! :eek: :eek: Remember, I am a computer moron; what is a TFT.

I have faith in you. You will come up with something that we will all be drooling over. :)

0kay, I think I get it. Nice thighs are okay, no graphic descriptions. :p

Jacksbabe
May 24th, 2004, 04:53 AM
No touching Jack! :eek: :eek: Remember, I am a computer moron; what is a TFT.

TFT - those flat ones!! I couldnt believe it - no more lip marks on my screen :(

I have faith in you. You will come up with something that we will all be drooling over. :)

Ah well, I can think of worse ways to while away a sunny afternoon - 'drool over Jack/Rick' or 'sit in the sun' - sorry Jack wins every time :D

Kliggins
May 24th, 2004, 04:56 AM
TFT - those flat ones!! I couldnt believe it - no more lip marks on my screen :(

Ah well, I can think of worse ways to while away a sunny afternoon - 'drool over Jack/Rick' or 'sit in the sun' - sorry Jack wins every time :D

Okay, I am confused. How did you get those little thingies to split into two quotes.

Kliggins
May 24th, 2004, 05:15 AM
Thank you Jacksbabe. I think I got it this time.

Kliggins
May 24th, 2004, 05:20 AM
Thank you Mala!

I did it; it took two tries, but I did it. I feel like the kid who got let into the candy store. :D The picture is perfect.

Jacksbabe
May 24th, 2004, 05:21 AM
Thank you Mala!

I did it; it took two tries, but I did it. I feel like the kid who got let into the candy store. :D The picture is perfect.

Oh great sig Kliggins - I love that picture. I have it as my desktop at the moment :D *reaches out to touch - slap fingers*

Kliggins
May 24th, 2004, 05:25 AM
Oh great sig Kliggins - I love that picture. I have it as my desktop at the moment :D *reaches out to touch - slap fingers*

No touching, don't want to break him :D

I am not sure what this says about me, but of all the pictures of RDA from General Hospital on, this is my all-time favorite. :) :)

Jacksbabe
May 24th, 2004, 05:27 AM
No touching, don't want to break him :D

I am not sure what this says about me, but of all the pictures of RDA from General Hospital on, this is my all-time favorite. :) :)

Well it probably says the same about me then - cos its one of my favs.

The messed up(ish) hair, the cheeky smile, the small revealing what's under his jacket - and the fact he's in leather!!!!!

JSDT
May 24th, 2004, 05:44 AM

Tame! I'm a SEPTEMBER person! September 16th to be exact! :D

JSDT
May 24th, 2004, 06:08 AM

Yep, Jack wins with me too. :D My husband just doesn't understand why I don't want to go out and enjoy the fresh air and sunshine. Maybe I'm becoming borderline obsessive? :S Nahhh! :p

Ruralstar
May 24th, 2004, 06:11 AM

*drools* I've not the foot fetish that some of you have but I do love the intensity Jack has during this ep. Love him trying to sort out what the deal is with the aliens and love him on his nature hike, both of them LOL. Great stuff, nothing like a man in his element!

Jacksbabe
May 24th, 2004, 06:12 AM
Yep, Jack wins with me too. :D My husband just doesn't understand why I don't want to go out and enjoy the fresh air and sunshine. Maybe I'm becoming borderline obsessive? :S Nahhh! :p

Oh I'm with you!!!

What is the draw of fresh air and sunshine - when we have our very own breath of fresh air and eternal sunshine here with Rick/Jack :D And no chance of sunburn :D

Borderline obsessive? JSDT - forget that, jump over that border and join me in the Land of the Obsessives :D

JSDT
May 24th, 2004, 06:14 AM
OHHHH NOOOOO, NOT THE SEPTEMBER PEOPLE. :eek:

Just to stay on thread here. Wasn't that a lovely picture that Mala posted?

Yes it was. Hey, I'm a SEPTEMBER people...uh, person! :)

Anyway, yep, that pic has dangerous Jack with the intense eyes, scruffy look, and dressed in black. My word! I needed a jumpstart this morning...I can always rely on you gals to get the blood racing and the drool flowing. :p I really should have brought that bucket to work. :S

Ruralstar
May 24th, 2004, 06:23 AM

MMMMM lovely sig you have there.

To split the quotes just copy and paste quote=the users name (the stuff in the brackets I mean) to the beginning of the section you wish to separate and /quote to the end of the sections. You are opening and closing the section that way and the quote should show up.

Hope that helps and THUNK there certainly should be a memo GORGEOUS!

Ruralstar
May 24th, 2004, 06:27 AM

Yes....he got smacked;)

ROTFL I love it!

As for birthdays. I have several people from March to late May. My husband and his siblings are all born in October and early November and so is my mom and several friends. I think folks know what to do when winter is settling in or if a post New Years snowstorm strikes!

To drag us back to topic... Hmmm Jack, roaring fire, soft rug... Is this working for anyone? :D :) :D

Kliggins
May 24th, 2004, 06:31 AM
Yes it was. Hey, I'm a SEPTEMBER people...uh, person! :)

I really should have brought that bucket to work. :S

Oh Nooooooo, the September people are here. :eek: Bringing the bucket to work would probably have been wise. ;)

Rural: Thank you for the instructions and the kind words. I shall try them out when I am a little more awake. :p

JSDT
May 24th, 2004, 06:34 AM
ROTFL I love it!

As for birthdays. I have several people from March to late May. My husband and his siblings are all born in October and early November and so is my mom and several friends. I think folks know what to do when winter is settling in or if a post New Years snowstorm strikes!

To drag us back to topic... Hmmm Jack, roaring fire, soft rug... Is this working for anyone? :D :) :D

Oh yes...definitely working for me. :D Of course, it doesn't take much. I have a very active imagination. ;)

Mala50
May 24th, 2004, 06:35 AM
OMG!!!!! MAJOR THUNK ALERT!!!! :D

That pic should come with a BIG, BIG warning!!!

Where did you find that Mala - and for the record - THANKS! :D
*yawn*! you're welcome....ok, well I had a late night, ya know? :)

As I already told Tame, I love MY intense, focused, ready-for-action, sexy-in- black, Jack -- but I'm willing to share... (his clone! :p) Nah, Tame's adopting him, I think...

As for finding that picture - well to be honest HE found me. I was looking for pix of Jack in black and thought of The Fifth Man (one of my favorite episodes, I think I've said this before; well here's a page I have: http://home.earthlink.net/~rdapix2/SG1JackFifthMan.htm) and I saw some dark, fuzzy screencaps of the night scene. So I got out my DVDs and capped the frame I wanted and scrubbed it and made him the way I like him. And that's the story. THE END.:D

Mala50
May 24th, 2004, 06:42 AM
Yeah my mom is pretty particular about who licks her monitor. Not even for RDA will she let me.

Most definitely a shrine for Mala, maybe a gold shrine. :D Could you put a shrine on a certificate?
Hey Kliggins (Kliggans? tell me if I keep spelling your name wrong! I thought your email was the second one). Anyway, nice sig! Looks good, imho. Glad you got the help you needed to put it up!

A shrine? Does it come with offerings of food? I'm hungry... gotta go get some coffee... Jack wants cake.

Ruralstar
May 24th, 2004, 06:47 AM
Oh yes...definitely working for me. :D Of course, it doesn't take much. I have a very active imagination. ;)

Heh, always willing to paint a picture. Perhaps a beer for The Man and a daquari for myself. Cheers Jack!

Ruralstar
May 24th, 2004, 06:52 AM
Hey Kliggins (Kliggans? tell me if I keep spelling your name wrong! I thought your email was the second one). Anyway, nice sig! Looks good, imho. Glad you got the help you needed to put it up!

A shrine? Does it come with offerings of food? I'm hungry... gotta go get some coffee... Jack wants cake.

Lays out chocolate, vanilla and lemon cake.

(choice is good)

Coffee, tea, hot chocolate

(can never have too much chocolate)

bibs, buckets, and tons of soft pillows.

Clones for everyone! Jack or Mac (I'm big on choices) :D

JSDT
May 24th, 2004, 06:55 AM

(choice is good)

Oh my! Decisions, decisions! I'll take chocolate cake, hot chocolate, and Jack! Oh, and I don't need a clone...I have the original! :p

nugglebugget
May 24th, 2004, 06:58 AM
:D :D :D LOL. That was too funny. Did he recover after being smacked?

Sometimes I wonder;) .Actually we have a long history about popping off with something like that to each other.When I was having #3,my labor was longer than usual.Hubby gets up & comments that he's going home to take a nap.I inform him nicely{for someone who'd been in labor quite awhile,going into "transition",without drugs mind you...}that ...."You put the cake in the oven,pal,so you're sticking around for the birthday party!".

The nurse said she was going to put it in her little book of "maternity ward" anecdotes.:D

Back to "Jack"......Personally, I think we ought to rename "Paradise Lost" to "Paradise Lust",considering allthe droolworthy images of Jack.I just hope nobody thinks that since it features mainly Jack & Harry Maybourne,that it's a slash ep:eek:

I'm sorry,did I just ruin a "closing visual image" to my post?

Mala50
May 24th, 2004, 07:00 AM

(choice is good)

Oh, THANK YOU! Rural! Such a gracious hostess! (you ARE a lady -- I take back everything I ever said about you.... :p ).

Mmm mmm, good!

(hey did you see the present I left you on the Shipper's thread? (the big honkin' BTS Jack with those sad sad eyes)

JSDT
May 24th, 2004, 07:04 AM
*snip*
Back to "Jack"......Personally, I think we ought to rename "Paradise Lost" to "Paradise Lust",considering allthe droolworthy images of Jack.I just hope nobody thinks that since it features mainly Jack & Harry Maybourne,that it's a slash ep:eek:

:eek: Someone post a really good picture of Jack! Quick! Must erase this image from my mind! :eek: :D

TameFarrar
May 24th, 2004, 07:09 AM
Tame! I'm a SEPTEMBER person! September 16th to be exact! :D
WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!
Look at me September 17.....if we can find a few more we can invade!!!!!

oh Nuggle...I had my twins on Dec 18th.........eewww I contributed to the Dec people

TameFarrar
May 24th, 2004, 07:16 AM
*yawn*! you're welcome....ok, well I had a late night, ya know? :)

As I already told Tame, I love MY intense, focused, ready-for-action, sexy-in- black, Jack -- but I'm willing to share... (his clone! :p) Nah, Tame's adopting him, I think...

As for finding that picture - well to be honest HE found me. I was looking for pix of Jack in black and thought of The Fifth Man (one of my favorite episodes, I think I've said this before; well here's a page I have: http://home.earthlink.net/~rdapix2/SG1JackFifthMan.htm) and I saw some dark, fuzzy screencaps of the night scene. So I got out my DVDs and capped the frame I wanted and scrubbed it and made him the way I like him. And that's the story. THE END.:D

I am so HAPPY you found those
can I say drooling on my work keyboard.........I have a meeting and I am now worthless.......I have to say stuff in this meeting......
I can see it now

The reason we are splitting this particular subgroup off is because Jack needs to protect it separately and he is so hot in black and...wha....oh ..

THAT will be me trying to explain why we have to section of select subgroups this morning, this ain't gonna be pretty :S

TameFarrar
May 24th, 2004, 07:21 AM

And to whomever posted Jack in desert gear.... *HUGE HONKIN SIGH OF CONTENTMENT*

*Quietly slips in and takes Jack for a little stroll down by the lake*

This is it

I have become a BIG mess of a woman at the sight of this picture.

This was the one. I have achieved RDA Nirvana.............sigh

Ruralstar
May 24th, 2004, 07:22 AM
Oh my! Decisions, decisions! I'll take chocolate cake, hot chocolate, and Jack! Oh, and I don't need a clone...I have the original! :p

*snorts coffee* Uh yeah. you wish!

TameFarrar
May 24th, 2004, 07:23 AM

You know what is WAY TO COOL???
I have a screen cover at work....I can lift it and NO ONE KNOWS I licked it here too

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Do you think I have lost it...Does it sound like I have lost it?

Ewokmonster
May 24th, 2004, 07:24 AM

Oh my. Just which episode is this picture from? I must rewatch it immediately!

Ruralstar
May 24th, 2004, 07:24 AM

Uh...ewwwwwwww. Yes someone please post a Jack pic and quick!

TameFarrar
May 24th, 2004, 07:26 AM

I get all of Jack's Memos :D
If you look across the lake.......yup over there that is us...me & Jack ...on the little floaty thing.........

Hey a girl can dream :D
Stop Making those waves :eek:

TameFarrar
May 24th, 2004, 07:27 AM
Love it Kliggins!!!!! Great Sig Picture

TameFarrar
May 24th, 2004, 07:29 AM

(choice is good)

Jack & I have decided we would like it ALL we plan on being Hungry Later :D :D :D

JSDT
May 24th, 2004, 07:30 AM
*snorts coffee* Uh yeah. you wish!

Really! I do! He's all mine! Mine I say!

-No! Go away! I don't want to take my meds! I am NOT delusional! :D

Ruralstar
May 24th, 2004, 07:31 AM
Oh, THANK YOU! Rural! Such a gracious hostess! (you ARE a lady -- I take back everything I ever said about you.... :p ).

Mmm mmm, good!

(hey did you see the present I left you on the Shipper's thread? (the big honkin' BTS Jack with those sad sad eyes)

Why thank you, so glad you are enjoying yourself. No I haven't been into the shipper thread I will definitely have to wander over there!

Oh and Tame

I am so HAPPY you found those
can I say drooling on my work keyboard.........I have a meeting and I am now worthless.......I have to say stuff in this meeting......
I can see it now

The reason we are splitting this particular subgroup off is because Jack needs to protect it separately and he is so hot in black and...wha....oh ..

THAT will be me trying to explain why we have to section of select subgroups this morning, this ain't gonna be pretty

I have a screen cover at work....I can lift it and NO ONE KNOWS I licked it here too

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Do you think I have lost it...Does it sound like I have lost it?

You've definitely gone off the deep end. I would love to be a fly on the wall dyring this meeting.

*pictures Tame's gears clicking, smoke pouring out of her ears*

Hot flashes? Why no, Sir. Just a little lust...er...well never mind... Where am I again?

LOLOLOL :)

Ruralstar
May 24th, 2004, 07:33 AM
Really! I do! He's all mine! Mine I say!

-No! Go away! I don't want to take my meds! I am NOT delusional! :D

*Ushers in men with white coats and slips out the door with Jack* :D

Mala50
May 24th, 2004, 07:43 AM
:eek: Someone post a really good picture of Jack! Quick! Must erase this image from my mind! :eek: :D
OK, it's not the best focus, but here's one:

http://home.earthlink.net/~rdapix2/misc%20pix/PLJack.jpg

There's something about this shot that I really like...Nice body...nice belt!;)

Ruralstar
May 24th, 2004, 07:45 AM
Jack & I have decided we would like it ALL we plan on being Hungry Later :D :D :D

*snorts* Where on earth did I leave those hip waders? It's getting DAMN deep in here!

As for clones I think I'll nick a Mac one since you all are fighting over Jack. More of classic RDA for me!

http://www.seventh-gate.com/Mac/2x20_Friends/Friends_085.jpg

http://www.seventh-gate.com/Mac/2x20_Friends/Friends_088.jpg

http://www.seventh-gate.com/Mac/2x20_Friends/Friends_114.jpg

((((((((((Mac)))))))))))))))

Oh and Susan, the cap is from "The Fifth Man"

Ruralstar
May 24th, 2004, 07:47 AM

Uh...er....What she said... *melts*

JSDT
May 24th, 2004, 07:49 AM

Oh thank you! Much better image! :D Doesn't he just have great looking arms? And yes, I particularly like the *ahem* belt myself. ;)

Mala50
May 24th, 2004, 07:51 AM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Do you think I have lost it...Does it sound like I have lost it?Uh, Tame! Time for your meeting!! And get your head out from underneath that cover!!

....picturing you and your monitor adds a new meaning to 'undercover', doesn't it?:D

Ruralstar
May 24th, 2004, 07:57 AM
Uh, Tame! Time for your meeting!! And get your head out from underneath that cover!!

....picturing you and you monitor adds a new meaning to 'undercover', doesn't it?:D

LOL I'll second that sentiment.

Mala hon, I can't find the post on the s/j thread with the BtS pic, could you please put it here. PLEASE!!!!!

Mala50
May 24th, 2004, 08:03 AM
LOL I'll second that sentiment.

Mala hon, I can't find the post on the s/j thread with the BtS pic, could you please put it here. PLEASE!!!!!
Yeah, it's hard to find things there unless you go in chronological order. You were talking about how much you love BtS and the look on Jack's face at the end. You posted: >>The "so close" and the sadness. "not again" <<

So I dragged out an old BTS screencap (one of my fav RDA pix!) and replied:
>>Just look at those eyes for expressiveness! Better send the Thunkers over here to take a look! << :

http://home.earthlink.net/~rdapix2/misc%20pix/BTSJackSir.jpg