• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OzGirl
    I'll leave you two in peace, Rural, because real ladies need their private
    boudoir moments. But somehow I just *knew* you would try your
    best to answer Mac's burning question, seeing as he's so confused and
    all -- and you are so very helpful to folks in need.
    Heh, that's me. Little Ms helpful.

I mean, to satisfy *your* need!!

Now you're cooking with gas!

I would answer the rest, but I must decline (recline??) until the weekend...

Have fun!

OzGirl
    *snickers* I have been acknowledged by the Hera of the Harem. I bow before you my dear and harbor the fervent hope that I have climbed...er sunk...close to your level!

Comment

Originally posted by JSDT
      Exactly where were you implying we should move said "hard" object, Rural? You have to take into consideration length and width, ya know, for proper suitability of placement.
      I'll try to remember to address all the variable in question...Images....ooooo *slides beneath the waves of the gutter*

Hmmmm....I think I need to see the PG Forum sign again...my mind has apparently slipped even further into the gutter than usual...
      PG FORUM!!!!

That one?

And, Rural, you just have all the moments you want. Take your time...but I'm next!
      Why thank you! I will try to be thorough in my examinations. After all this man's body is quite the work of art and I don't want to miss any details. Hmmm where to begin...

Oh Mac dear do you have a preference? Perhaps that tender spot just under your chin...

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
        Well *Ladies* Look who I found just standing there at the side of the Gutter with his hand to his face saying..."They were just here a minute ago" "Where could they have gone??"

So I thought I would bring this sweet faced man over to our new home

Oh, he is beautiful, isn't he?
        Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
        Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
        Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Originally posted by Ruralstar
          By all means oh fearless leader of the drooling masses!

Yes I heartily agree. Our 'sincerity' might be misunderstood by the uneducated out there in the RW. Er...where is that again? Oh yes, where THE MAN actually lives!

*falls over laughing*
          Gotta say I think we should go with the RDA Appreciation Society but maybe put something like "aka the Gateworld Gutter Gang" or something in small print. Oh, I don't know. I'm torn. While I wouldn't want anyone to get the wrong idea, I'm proud to be a gutter dweller. Of course, we wouldn't want to attract a whole lot of folks over here--then we might actually have to BE PG!!! Yikes!!! Perish the thought!!! Hey, the RDADs have their drool pails we have our gutter!

I DEFINITELY think it should have THE MAN on the FRONT (BIG) and possibly on the back too? Just thinking out loud really for right now. Think the shirt should be black (he looks so good in black) with bright writing (maybe magenta?). And btw--for those who aren't going (which was me too until too days ago), I don't see any problem with getting t-shirts for all who want them.

As for the cost, I'm going to call around today to ballpark it. The other option is photo-transfer paper. I'm a quilter so I can get my hands on the good stuff fairly easily. Then we wouldn't have to worry about screen printing, I'll check it out and see!

Back on Topic:

How do I love thee RDA? Let me count the ways...

I love thee for that gorgeous face, those lovely hands, those beautiful brown eyes which are like deep pools, etc, etc, etc.
          Last edited by marimba26; 21 May 2004, 07:47 PM. Reason: Bad spelling due to RDA haze
          Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
          Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
          Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Originally posted by RDAfan61
            Yay, a new thread. Why is there a llimit tho? Just curious.

Mala, it's really disgusting how clear you make those caps from computer downloads. LOL You know I love them and am horribly jealous as I've told you many times before. I tweak and tweak and never get them as nice as yours. It's just obnoxious. LOL Keep them coming!!! :-D

Shelly
            Originally posted by Ewokmonster
            Oh good, someone else mentioned it first. I just took caps from my VHS copy, and they don't look as good as the ones Mala got from the downloaded copy. It's amazing what kind of sacrifice she'll make to get those RDA pictures nice and shiny.
            Now, now, gals....the secret is all in the tweaking! You know you've got to be patient and gentle as you carefully handle your subject...Making certain that you use the right amount of pressure in your (brush) strokes so that the shade and texture of the skin-tone comes out just right...Most important is the selection of the right tools for the job - and knowing how to use them... That way those features that you want to enhance are artistically brought to the fore......

HEY, I'M TALKING ABOUT PHOTOSHOP HERE!!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
              Oz - Did you bring the paddles?

Here you go!
              sigpic

Comment

"Bare." ha!

Just to recap: I think it was Feli who started a nice respectable thread on April 8
                "What would you like RDA to say to you, if ever you should meet him?"
                and I posted "Why am I naked?" at the urging of evil Mala, just to shatter
                the dignified mood! LOL

Then Mala or Susan or one of the closet hussies comes back with this pic,
                which is just as MacGyver speaks that line in Trail to Doomsday,
                and the raging floozy level goes up about 10 notches along with the
                heat index going up about 50 degrees F.

Ah, those were the days.
                OK, I confess, he's mine and I only SUGGESTED that you use that quote... I can't help it if it's so easy to bend your mind to my will (hah! we all know you're the hussiest hussy around here ).

And just in case you need to see the rest of the pix:
                http://home.earthlink.net/~rdapix2/MacGDoomsday.htm

For verification purposes, only.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
                  Gotta say I think we should go with the RDA Appreciation Society but maybe put something like "aka the Gateworld Gutter Gang" or something in small print. Oh, I don't know. I'm torn. snip
                  I understand the frustration. As Jacksbabe has mentioned there is in fact a UK based group called the Richard Dean Anderson Appreciation Society. Not sure how they would feel about our usurping their name. Of course that leaves us flounding a bit... Somehow I don't think the words low rent, harem, sublevel siren...or any other such phrases are entirely appropriate. Though they sound pretty good to me

I DEFINITELY think it should have THE MAN on the FRONT (BIG) and possibly on the back too? Just thinking out loud really for right now. Think the shirt should be black (he looks so good in black) with bright writing (maybe magenta?). And btw--for those who aren't going (which was me too until too days ago), I don't see any problem with getting t-shirts for all who want them.
                  Yep I'm liking THE MAN thing myself. Black is good, as flattering as it can be for some of us more... *ahem, cough* overly blessed members of hussydom. We all look better in black! Perhaps a lovely pic on the back beneath THE MAN and something a bit smaller in the front? A nice pic of RDA... The words "the object of our adoration" over the top, "proud member of the Gateworld Gutter Gang" underneath...

My turn to think out loud.

As for the cost, I'm going to call around today to ballpark it. The other option is photo-transfer paper. I'm a quilter so I can get my hands on the good stuff fairly easily. Then we wouldn't have to worry about screen printing, I'll check it out and see!
                  Good idea.

Back on Topic:

How do I love thee RDA? Let me count the ways...

I love thee for him that gorgeous face, those lovely hands, those beautiful brown eyes which are like deep pools, etc, etc, etc.
                  Uh er... what she said!

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                    Whew! Oz, I knew we could depend on you. Since this my first experience with a new gutter; do we need new buckets, bibs, etc or will the old ones suffice?
                    Well, if you've worn yours out already, I've got more:

Still waiting on the keyboard covers, though....
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
                      Now, now, gals....the secret is all in the tweaking! You know you've got to be patient and gentle as you carefully handle your subject...Making certain that you use the right amount of pressure in your (brush) strokes so that the shade and texture of the skin-tone comes out just right...Most important is the selection of the right tools for the job - and knowing how to use them... That way those features that you want to enhance are artistically brought to the fore......

HEY, I'M TALKING ABOUT PHOTOSHOP HERE!!
                      Oh Mala that is priceless. Thank you for the sign! Oh and Oz is just going to have to share those paddles!

Comment

Man, I hate it when I get distracted by real life...you guys go crazy on me!

Let's see...the things I appreciate about RDA...eyes (especially when they're intense), hands (love the fingers!), and the NECK! Oh yes, definitely, the neck...starting at the hollow and working up ever soooo slowly to that place right below his ear and then back down to where his neck begins to slope into his shoulder and then...oh. Sorry, got a little carried away there. Where did I put that darn emergency ice pack anyway?
                        Did you say INTENSE?? Don't get me started again... You KNOW I like INTENSE...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ruralstar
                          Mac-"Why am I naked?"

Oh my dear man we must answer that eternal question. Come on over here and let me tell you a story... Clothes? Why no dear those are optional.... See I have these comfy pillows set up here in front of this nice warm fire. See candles too, plenty of external heat sources... Uh still a bit chilly? Hmmmm....

*glares at the rest of the gang*

Do you mind, I'm having a moment here FCOL!
                          OMG! You call that a "moment"??

I don't know, you turn your back and there's a new thread... And then you start to read and discover that Rural has turned all hussy on us....

Clothing is OPTIONAL!?! Aren't you the one who prefers him clothed??

This must be an alternate universe....
                          sigpic

Comment

Because I'm lazy and don't feel like posting these again, I've made up a page of Misc. RDA/Jack screencaps that I put up on the first Thunker thread:

RDA/Mac/Jack Misc. Screencaps
                            http://home.earthlink.net/~rdapix2/MiscCaps.htm

And as a reminder for any new friends on this thread:

http://home.earthlink.net/~rdapix3/RDALMhome.html
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
                              OK, I confess, he's mine and I only SUGGESTED that you use that quote... I can't help it if it's so easy to bend your mind to my will (hah! we all know you're the hussiest hussy around here ).

And just in case you need to see the rest of the pix:
                              http://home.earthlink.net/~rdapix2/MacGDoomsday.htm

For verification purposes, only.
                              I KNEW we could count on Mala to take care of Us!!!!!
                              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Well, it's so quiet here.......Can't disturb him while he's concentrating...

But it's just me and my man, Jack...<sigh>

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X