Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Jacksbabe]Oh the eyes, yes those eyes!!! I think they are so well set off in this:

http://www.angelfire.com/scifi2/scre.../Tangent23.jpg

QUOTE]

Someone better throw Rural an extra bucket, maybe a few pillows so she doesn't hurt herself. Isn't she the one who has the thing for helmets?
    Furlings, they sound cute. Like Ewoks. --- SG-1

sigpic

sig by Mala50. You rock.

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy
      Here you are ladies! A shiny new gutter to wallow in. Have fun.
      I don't believe this! I've only been on vacation for two weeks and you guys are already on the second thunk thread?

::shakes head in speechless wonder::

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksbabe
        Ah but what a way to go!!!!
        You're right, a great way to go and with a smile on my face and never mind.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Feli
          I don't believe this! I've only been on vacation for two weeks and you guys are already on the second thunk thread?

Welcome back Feli: Hope you had a great time on your vacation.

It is a tough job, but some gals just have to do it.
          sigpic

Comment

Man, I hate it when I get distracted by real life...you guys go crazy on me!

Let's see...the things I appreciate about RDA...eyes (especially when they're intense), hands (love the fingers!), and the NECK! Oh yes, definitely, the neck...starting at the hollow and working up ever soooo slowly to that place right below his ear and then back down to where his neck begins to slope into his shoulder and then...oh. Sorry, got a little carried away there. Where did I put that darn emergency ice pack anyway?
            Tasha
            JSDT's Sam and Jack Support Site

Thank you, Nikkirose!

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
              Welcome back Feli: Hope you had a great time on your vacation.

It is a tough job, but some gals just have to do it.
              LOL, and I just bet you'd volunteer... ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                Oh and RuralStar.......I am expecting GREAT THINGS from you
                Oh damn the pressure... *looks at first pic Tame posted* Uh... where were we again? Hmmm I know there's uh something I should be doing/saying...*scrolls down*

OMG....THUNK

Hey who put that coffee table beside the gutter. Don't they know it's dangerous having hard objects in range of...oh wait...did I just say hard objects? er....Well you know things we might have to grab onto and....adjust....move as it were.... Perhaps find a more suitable place for?

Mac-"Why am I naked?"

Oh my dear man we must answer that eternal question. Come on over here and let me tell you a story... Clothes? Why no dear those are optional.... See I have these comfy pillows set up here in front of this nice warm fire. See candles too, plenty of external heat sources... Uh still a bit chilly? Hmmmm....

*glares at the rest of the gang*

Do you mind, I'm having a moment here FCOL!

Comment

[QUOTE=Ewokmonster]
                  Oh the eyes, yes those eyes!!! I think they are so well set off in this:

QUOTE]

Someone better throw Rural an extra bucket, maybe a few pillows so she doesn't hurt herself. Isn't she the one who has the thing for helmets?
                  *waves weakly from the floor* Oh yes that would be me. *grabs her bucket and extra pillows* Oh damn those eyes!

Comment

((((((((FEli)))))))))))

I was wondering what happened to you! Hope you had a great vacation. As for the Thunking thread, well we can't let such a fine male specimen go unadored now can we? I mean we have a reputation to uphold around here.

Comment

Originally posted by OzGirl
                      Since I cannot possibly be there with you supremely lucky (and oh so superior -- LOL)
                      Gatecon goers, may I vote on the T-shirt issue?
                      By all means oh fearless leader of the drooling masses!

Despite my hussy ways, I prefer to go the way of *acting* out in public.
                      If you must show your RDA appreciation and your Gang affiliation in front
                      of all those people who might not understand the terminology, I vote to be
                      represented in the more genteel way.

So I would have to go with Rural's suggestion to use the "more ladylike"
                      RDA Appreciation Society, originally proposed, it appears, by Jacksbabe.
                      And she oughtta know!
                      Yes I heartily agree. Our 'sincerity' might be misunderstood by the uneducated out there in the RW. Er...where is that again? Oh yes, where THE MAN actually lives!

(I know, Tame! And it's killing me to try to be ladylike.)

OzGirl
                      *falls over laughing*

Comment

Originally posted by Ruralstar

Mac-"Why am I naked?"

Oh my dear man we must answer that eternal question. Come on over here and let me tell you a story... Clothes? Why no dear those are optional.... See I have these comfy pillows set up here in front of this nice warm fire. See candles too, plenty of external heat sources... Uh still a bit chilly? Hmmmm....

*glares at the rest of the gang*

Do you mind, I'm having a moment here FCOL!
                        I'll leave you two in peace, Rural, because real ladies need their private
                        boudoir moments. But somehow I just *knew* you would try your
                        best to answer Mac's burning question, seeing as he's so confused and
                        all -- and you are so very helpful to folks in need. I mean, to satisfy
                        *your* need!!

I would answer the rest, but I must decline (recline??) until the weekend...

Have fun!

OzGirl

If by "fond" you mean droolworthy, hummable, coma-causing, breath-stealing, lustful, libidinous
                        appreciation of the First Hussy Magnitude for Jack & his splendid, dirty, sweaty, sun-kissed, lithe-fingered,
                        full-bottom-lipped, lickable-eared, agile-tongued, long-necked, silver-haired, gracefully moving body
                        in all its fantasmagorical glory, then--- yes. I am also "fond." -- OzGirl

Comment

Originally posted by Ruralstar
                          Hey who put that coffee table beside the gutter. Don't they know it's dangerous having hard objects in range of...oh wait...did I just say hard objects? er....Well you know things we might have to grab onto and....adjust....move as it were.... Perhaps find a more suitable place for?

*snip*

Do you mind, I'm having a moment here FCOL![/FONT][/COLOR]
                          Exactly where were you implying we should move said "hard" object, Rural? You have to take into consideration length and width, ya know, for proper suitability of placement.

Hmmmm....I think I need to see the PG Forum sign again...my mind has apparently slipped even further into the gutter than usual...

And, Rural, you just have all the moments you want. Take your time...but I'm next!
                          Tasha
                          JSDT's Sam and Jack Support Site

Thank you, Nikkirose!

Comment

LOL, and I just bet you'd volunteer... ;-)
                            Yasureyoubetcha. Oz, Rural, Susan, Mala, Jacksbabe, Marimba, Shelly get out of the way!
                            Last edited by Kliggins; 21 May 2004, 08:46 AM. Reason: .
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ewokmonster
                              Oh the eyes, yes those eyes!!! I think they are so well set off in this:

Well with that pic its hard not to have a thing for them/him ... oh I mean .... I love it when he's wearing that - it just sets of his eyes so much They twinkle

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                                Yasureyoubetcha. Oz, Rural, Susan, Mala, Jacksbabe, Marimba, Shelly get out of the way!
                                Hey, hey - an orderly queue please ladies - lol!!! Hey eight of us (at least) abreast!!! Never short of a volunteer or two around here

Comment

Working...
                                X