X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GateWorld Alpha Site

oh cool. If u didnt know, its the backup site for gateworld:
    http://www.gateworldalphasite.com/

not much there, but its rely cool. its like the real thing like when Teal'c had to dial the alpha site cause Earth's gate wasn't workin. cool.
    Yo no sé.

Of course we knew! It's made by GW. It says that on the page! Darren and David have only been talking to the Forum about it since two weeks ago.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
    [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

<snip>

ps: cool avatar
      Last edited by Spiko; 27 March 2005, 10:22 AM.
      Yo no sé.

Comment

Originally posted by Spiko
        ps: cool avatar
        Thank you. I was thinking about changing it though, to another character perhaps? But we stray from topic....

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
        [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

no way, Apollo is awesome. I may go to Baltar when the option becomes available. anyways there isnt much else to say bout Alpha site anyway: there's only two paragraphs on it.
          Yo no sé.

Comment

lol, i knew that. i just crave attention.
            *takes a deep breath and counts to ten*

Spiko, would you please try and have at least a little consideration for common courtesy and PLEASE stop making pointless, useless threads just because you can?

Comment

lol, wat r u talking about? its not pointless. wat if som1 rely wants to talk about it.
              Last edited by Spiko; 27 March 2005, 10:19 AM.
              Yo no sé.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                *takes a deep breath and counts to ten*

Spiko, would you please try and have at least a little consideration for common courtesy and PLEASE stop making pointless, useless threads just because you can?

DITTO!!!!!

Spiko, MUST you act so immature?
                YAY DANCING BANANAS!!!

Hallowed Are The Moderators

Kate Hewlett's blog

A Dog's Breakfast official site

37.47535% - Major Geek How geeky are you?

Comment

lol, wat r u talking about? its not pointless. wat if som1 rely wants to talk about it. besides i wanna be jaffa foder.

So you admit you want to just have a higer ranking? Making pointless threads to increase your ranking is spam, and will earn you red reputation, which im sure you dont want if you care about rankings so much.

I give green for signatures with ancient in them

Comment

omg! people this was over a week ago.
                    Just leave me alone.
                    edit: I would like you to know that I am new to this and have improved much since last week.
                    Last edited by Spiko; 19 February 2005, 05:50 AM.
                    Yo no sé.

Comment

I can see no other thread about the alpha site.

If there is one and I've missed it, then if anyone PMs me I'll merge the two.

If there is one and I've missed it, then Spiko has a jolly good excuse for missing it too, so hands off him, he even spells stuff right now

If there isn't one, then: Thanks Spiko for starting this one.

Madeleine

Comment

If he'd left it as is, I think it would have been OK. It's the "I just crave attention" thing that seems to bug people. It kinda invalidates the original post. But he claims to be improving, so... whatever.

I'm still waiting for the news that the forum will be down for a few days while we move to a new, more reliable server. Something tells me I'll be a long time waiting for that, though. *wistful sigh*

Comment

I'm a fan of the Alpha Site. No matter how...er...n00bish?...Spiko acted all the way up...It's nice to have a thread for it Now...how 'bout adding more stuff to the Alpha site? You know...just in case...like a proper forum, not the yahoo group thing, where we have fall back threads for the major threads in GW like the S/J shipper thread and stuff ?
                          May our transmatter beams cross again...

Proud Member of the Chevron Guy Club

"Out of that sea of stars came all the elements that make me what I am. "

Comment

Wouldn't work. Then you'd have people posting at both locations at the same time. It'd have to be something that ONLY went up during blackouts and then was taken down again and that would have far too many complications to be viable.

Besides, the thinking is that we should never experience an outage like that again, so we wouldn't NEED a board.

But then again, if we're sticking with Oktagone, it might be a smart move to have a full-fledged backup somewhere.

Next time it could be forever...

Comment

speaking of that- did anyone else have trouble getting into the forum a few days ago? it didn't last long, but still...
                              YAY DANCING BANANAS!!!

Hallowed Are The Moderators

Kate Hewlett's blog

A Dog's Breakfast official site

37.47535% - Major Geek How geeky are you?

Comment

Working...
                              X