• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Truth Hurts (420)

Visit the Episode GuideWAREHOUSE 13 - SEASON FOUR
    THE TRUTH HURTS
    EPISODE NUMBER - 420

With Mrs. Frederic fading the team goes after Paracelsus, attempting to re-bronze him before he can achieve immortality. Meanwhile, Pete presses Myka to attend to her illness, and Sutton looks for a fresh start.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >
    Last edited by Darren; 10 July 2013, 10:23 PM.

"Returns 2014"

tumblr_m26nvnNG5o1qkk10ro1_500.jpg

I found it to be a good finale, though I am mad that it isn't coming back until next year. Looks like this season was meant to function as a two-for-one deal for SyFy. Thankfully they didn't decide to screw us over with releasing them on DVD in halves.

Still, only six episodes left, and we have to wait several months for them.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gen. Chris View Post
      "Returns 2014"

[ATTACH=CONFIG]38146[/ATTACH]

I found it to be a good finale, though I am mad that it isn't coming back until next year. Looks like this season was meant to function as a two-for-one deal for SyFy. Thankfully they didn't decide to screw us over with releasing them on DVD in halves.

Still, only six episodes left, and we have to wait several months for them.
      So thats definate? The Warehouse is going to end 2014?

I have to say I did not really like this finale. I cant quite put my finger on it, but something just did not go down right. Claudias Sister might be one of those things. I believe I have watched about every Episode of this Series and I never heard of the Sister and a Car crash.

I wonder if this is going to be resolved in the first Episode of the next Season, but if its only 6 Episodes left till the End, then I guess this will stretch till the Final Episode. Not sure if I like it.
      Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
      Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
      There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Pete was so stupid to trust Paracelsus. I kept yelling at the tv "no!! don't do it!" but it didn't seem to work . Overall I was pleased with the finale but here are a few things I want to see in the last 6 episodes.

1. No one off episodes with goofy plots. You have 6 episodes left. Use them for character development and to tie up loose ends instead of filler.

2. Claudia needs to take over as caretaker. I think the wheels on this have already started turning since she used the ribbon on Mrs. Fredrick.

3. No more bisexual Myka. Seriously, where did that come from? Pete and Myka need to get togther

4. HG needs to return full time to the warehouse.

5. I think the current incarnation of the warehouse needs to be destroyed. That would take out Paracelsus and provide the bridge for Claudia to take over WH 14 and wrap the series up nicely right?

6. Obviously Myka's cancer needs to be fixed in one way or another.

Comment

If Warehouse 13 is destroyed (again, lol), it would probably be moved.

Tomstone, I think the car crash was mentioned very briefly in the past.
          sigpic

Comment

I thought it was a pretty good episode. I TOLD Pete that Paracelsus was giving him a load of crap; too bad he didn't listen. I can't believe we have to wait for a whole year for the last episodes of the series.

Comment

Not bad for a season finale.

Wonder how much of the final six episodes this arc will be dragged out over.

I'm still wondering where they pulled the Claudia and Joshua have a sister plot hole out of.

It really sucks that we have to what until 2014 to see the final episodes but I can't wait to see how Clauda's showdown with Paracelsus shakes out.

And boo1234 they only renumber the warehouse when it relocates. I highly doubt the Regents will allow a caretaker from America when the Warehouse is somewhere else like China or India.
              I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by Booklover View Post
                I thought it was a pretty good episode. I TOLD Pete that Paracelsus was giving him a load of crap; too bad he didn't listen. I can't believe we have to wait for a whole year for the last episodes of the series.
                That is pretty brutal.
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Apparently they are now on set...If it's going to take a year (remember that 2014 could means January for all we know) here are the reasons.

A) They are going to make them an epic 6 episodes, and want to put a lot of work into them.

or

B) SyFy is cruel.

Given the past, I vote for both.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gen. Chris View Post
                    Apparently they are now on set...If it's going to take a year (remember that 2014 could means January for all we know) here are the reasons.

A) They are going to make them an epic 6 episodes, and want to put a lot of work into them.

or

B) SyFy is cruel.

Given the past, I vote for both.
                    I hope it's a little bit of both. Because it's SyFy I have the sinking feeling it's more of B.

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                      I hope it's a little bit of both. Because it's SyFy I have the sinking feeling it's more of B.
                      Lets try and be positive about it that we at least get an ending to this Story. I havent particularly been happy with Eurekas or Fringes fast wrap-up either, but its better then having the Warehouse ending in the hands of Paracelsus with my Favourite Character inside. Is there going to be at least a Christmas episode?
                      Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                      Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
                      There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Probably not.
                        Meh...

Comment

If there was going to be a Christmas episode it probably would have been filmed already...And if there is, I hope it's not part of those 6 episodes :/
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
                            Lets try and be positive about it that we at least get an ending to this Story. I havent particularly been happy with Eurekas or Fringes fast wrap-up either, but its better then having the Warehouse ending in the hands of Paracelsus with my Favourite Character inside. Is there going to be at least a Christmas episode?
                            I usually try to be positive about things. Four years without a job will teach you how to do that. Unfortunately, TPTW for most tv shows have a disturbing tendency of letting me down most of the time.

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                              I usually try to be positive about things. Four years without a job will teach you how to do that. Unfortunately, TPTW for most tv shows have a disturbing tendency of letting me down most of the time.
                              It's cause they are out to get you, and only you.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X