• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Bye Blue Sky (108)

Visit the Episode GuideDEFIANCE - SEASON ONE
    GOODBYE BLUE SKY
    EPISODE NUMBER - 108
    The town braces for an approaching storm of debris falling from space, pushing the McCawleys into a confrontation with Nicky. Irisa and Nolan journey into the Badlands to find the Spirit Riders after she has a disturbing vision of their leader, Sukar.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by Darren; 14 June 2013, 09:31 PM.

Good episode. Got to see some Votan tech and learn a little more about Irathient culture. Also loved the set up for the next episode.

Comment

I also liked the exploration of the Irathients. It was interesting to see how supernatural themes overlapped with the technological, i.e. Irisa's visions and the nanites inside Sukar.

On a humorous note, I loved it when the mayor demanded Alak play R.E.M.'s "Shiny Happy People" or she would fire him.
      sigpic

Comment

I'm really liking the Irathients dynamic. Yes, Alak's resistance to "Shiny Happy People" was good.
        sigpic

Comment

The last couple of eps have been better, but it's still not pulling me in.
          sigpic

Comment

Its at least keeping me watching. Though i would love to get off the whole "alien spirituality' angle for a little.

Comment

I liked this ep. The culture is kinda interesting as well as how the characters react to one another.

Comment

Working...
              X