Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TV Show News Blog

Hi there,

I just wanted to have some advice from you guys because after I finished my thesis in summer I wanted to develop a blog where I always post the latest news about TV Shows, their Ratings, their renewals/cancelations, tv promos, maybe even some reviews. I know there is a lot of them out there so mine will be just for entertainment and fun. I need some help though because I have not been in this blogger scene active and wanted to ask you which blogs are usually the easiest to work with because I want to work much with integrating videos from youtube and stuff etc. ! Any help would be appreciated !
    sigpic

It depends if you want to host your blog on a server or happy to leave the hosting to Google, Wordpress, Tumblr.

The three biggest blog sites out there is; self hosted is when you have you own server with the software on and own URL.

Wordpress (support self hosted and hosted)
    Blogger (Hosted)
    Tumble (not sure, I believe hosted only)

Essentially through any CMS can be use as a blogging platform today. They all provide integration to some extent with Youtube and major social networking sites via plugins.
    Last edited by knowles2; 18 May 2013, 12:47 AM.

Comment

Thank you - Yeah for now anyway I want to let google handle it, lets see where it goes from there...
      sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X