PDA

View Full Version : It's dead jim :(

Gatefan1976
May 16th, 2013, 07:42 PM
As many of us have feared, W13 is going away :(
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/warehouse-13-renewed-final-season-524163

I only hope that the writers take the (Syfy's) message to heart and give this fun show a good send-off.

Don't shoot me, I just passed it on :(

mr_kennedy
May 16th, 2013, 10:34 PM
Sad news everyone :( oh well i guess it can't go on forever

Homer 120
May 16th, 2013, 11:55 PM
Hey at least we didn't get another mess of a renewal like we did with Eureka!

Gatefan1976
May 17th, 2013, 12:58 AM
Hey at least we didn't get another mess of a renewal like we did with Eureka!

True.
I can't say I am surprised in the slightest, it's ratings have been in a unsustainable state for the age of the show. Just a bit sad to see it go.

DSG1
May 17th, 2013, 08:50 PM
After what they did to Leena I can't say that I am sorry to see it go but they do it to every show they have, so the shelf life of a show is 4 and a half years? They did the same to Eureka. all these writers ever did was kill off characters every week and forgot what the show was supposed to be about artifacts.

the ratings were 1.5 million after Leena got killed off, good. it fell like a rock.

another one bites the dust. #RIP

DSG1
May 17th, 2013, 08:55 PM
I didnt fear it coming, I knew it was. Im cheering it's death, and dont kid yourself they can still pull the same stunt this is syfy we're talking about. they can make you wait 2 more years to show you the 6 episodes. so what they renew but look what they pull?

Gate Ranger
June 8th, 2013, 05:17 PM
:( Syfy kills another good one. Oh well, I will miss it. Hopefully they'll wrap it up well.

mandogater
June 9th, 2013, 04:02 PM
:( Syfy kills another good one. Oh well, I will miss it. Hopefully they'll wrap it up well.

I also hope they wrap it up well. Being that its Syfy, I'm not holding out much hope.

Replicator Todd
June 9th, 2013, 04:13 PM
The last "Sci-Fi" show on SyFy by that I mean the last show that aired before the brand/logo change right?

jelgate
June 9th, 2013, 04:28 PM
The last "Sci-Fi" show on SyFy by that I mean the last show that aired before the brand/logo change right?

No. Warehouse 13 aired when SyFy changed their name. SyFy being trigger happy with cancellations is nothing more than a myth

Tesla49
June 9th, 2013, 04:58 PM
I guess five seasons is better than nothing! At least they can end on a high note and not be forced to draw out season after season.

tlw
January 18th, 2014, 04:35 AM
True.
I can't say I am surprised in the slightest, it's ratings have been in a unsustainable state for the age of the show. Just a bit sad to see it go.

Maybe if fans of the show did not have to wait so long between seasons.