• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Supernatural moves to Tuesdays???

Yep, it's true.

Tuesdays.
    sigpic
    Sig by ME.

Hmm, I wonder if it will be on the same night in my country! Not that it matters much, because I'm busy most evenings which means I tape (or if you were born too late to remember what that means, I 'record') Supernatural and watch when I have my first free night.
    Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master.

Comment

SPN has been on Tuesday night here for all this season

Honestly though, I don't think it matters where they move SPN, I firmly believe that the CW will give it the full 10 seasons like they did with Smallville. I have nothing but my gut to back that up, but I have thought it since S6.
      sigpic
      ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
      A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
      The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Moving from Wednesday to Tuesday doesn't really make much difference to me. I just get fed up when things get moved and I miss an episode.

I thought it was pretty impressive SN has gone on for as long as it has and I'm glad about that. I remember originally it was mapped out for five seasons. I thought it lost its way in season 7 and was surprised we got an 8th season, then the announcement that the cast signed up for seasons 9 & 10. Season 8 was back on track thankfully so I'm looking forward to season 9 with the great season ender the other night.

Comment

Originally posted by Krisz View Post
          Moving from Wednesday to Tuesday doesn't really make much difference to me. I just get fed up when things get moved and I miss an episode.

I thought it was pretty impressive SN has gone on for as long as it has and I'm glad about that. I remember originally it was mapped out for five seasons. I thought it lost its way in season 7 and was surprised we got an 8th season, then the announcement that the cast signed up for seasons 9 & 10. Season 8 was back on track thankfully so I'm looking forward to season 9 with the great season ender the other night.
          Well....................
          Technically it was only supposed to be 2 seasons, the YED story and done (it's in the Special features somewhere IIRC), but Kripkie hung in there for 3-5, and I think we are all glad he did
          sigpic
          ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
          A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
          The truth isn't the truth

Comment

I wish they had kept Supernatural paired up with Arrow. These two on the same night was great.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

What time on Tuesdays?
              sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
              https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Have to agree that I wish it was still following "Arrow". As long as I am aware of it being moved ahead of time I guess it's okay. There is nothing worse than tuning in for a show only to have it not being in the same time slot! (I don't necessarily mean SPN but this has happened to me in the past)

That being said, I like watching it on Friday nights after "Nikita" too. I've been catching it there the past few weeks.

IHS
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X