PDA

View Full Version : Supernatural moves to Tuesdays???

RodneyIsGodney
May 16th, 2013, 01:45 PM
Yep, it's true.:mckay:

Tuesdays. (http://www.hitfix.com/news/the-cws-2013-2014-schedule-splits-up-vampire-diaries-and-the-originals)

The Urban Spaceman
May 16th, 2013, 01:55 PM
Hmm, I wonder if it will be on the same night in my country! Not that it matters much, because I'm busy most evenings which means I tape (or if you were born too late to remember what that means, I 'record') Supernatural and watch when I have my first free night.

Gatefan1976
May 16th, 2013, 01:58 PM
SPN has been on Tuesday night here for all this season :)

Honestly though, I don't think it matters where they move SPN, I firmly believe that the CW will give it the full 10 seasons like they did with Smallville. I have nothing but my gut to back that up, but I have thought it since S6.

Krisz
May 16th, 2013, 07:26 PM
Moving from Wednesday to Tuesday doesn't really make much difference to me. I just get fed up when things get moved and I miss an episode.

I thought it was pretty impressive SN has gone on for as long as it has and I'm glad about that. I remember originally it was mapped out for five seasons. I thought it lost its way in season 7 and was surprised we got an 8th season, then the announcement that the cast signed up for seasons 9 & 10. Season 8 was back on track thankfully so I'm looking forward to season 9 with the great season ender the other night. :)

Gatefan1976
May 16th, 2013, 07:39 PM
Moving from Wednesday to Tuesday doesn't really make much difference to me. I just get fed up when things get moved and I miss an episode.

I thought it was pretty impressive SN has gone on for as long as it has and I'm glad about that. I remember originally it was mapped out for five seasons. I thought it lost its way in season 7 and was surprised we got an 8th season, then the announcement that the cast signed up for seasons 9 & 10. Season 8 was back on track thankfully so I'm looking forward to season 9 with the great season ender the other night. :)

Well....................
Technically it was only supposed to be 2 seasons, the YED story and done (it's in the Special features somewhere IIRC), but Kripkie hung in there for 3-5, and I think we are all glad he did :)

the fifth man
May 18th, 2013, 08:40 PM
I wish they had kept Supernatural paired up with Arrow. These two on the same night was great.

Sparky She-Demon
June 4th, 2013, 08:51 AM
What time on Tuesdays?

iheartshep
June 4th, 2013, 10:18 AM
Have to agree that I wish it was still following "Arrow". As long as I am aware of it being moved ahead of time I guess it's okay. There is nothing worse than tuning in for a show only to have it not being in the same time slot! (I don't necessarily mean SPN but this has happened to me in the past)

That being said, I like watching it on Friday nights after "Nikita" too. I've been catching it there the past few weeks.

IHS :sheppard: