• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sacrifice (123)

Visit the Episode GuideARROW - SEASON ONE
    SACRIFICE
    EPISODE NUMBER - 123
    Oliver determines to confront Malcolm before he can enact the Undertaking, further straining his relationship with Tommy and Moira. Thea risks her life to get Roy out of the Glades, and the Vigilante calls on Detective Lance to help save the city.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by Darren; 18 May 2013, 09:39 PM.

Wow.. what a season finale.. Arrow is quickly becoming my fave new show.

Comment

Arrow is definitely in my Top 5 of shows currently on that I watch. This season finale had so much that went on. And that ending with Tommy almost teared me up a bit. I can't wait to see what they have in store for us next season with how things were set up here in Season 1.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

And so went the Merlyns. Spectacular finale. What happens to the Queens' fortune now that it will be sued for reparations for the damage to the Glades? Well, it would in the real world. I wonder what new nemesis they'll give us next season.

Comment

good point.. But will they also tear down merlin's empire as well, since it WAS him who set off the device?

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
            good point.. But will they also tear down merlin's empire as well, since it WAS him who set off the device?
            oh sure, in the real world both fortunes would fund restoration and civil damages for wrongful deaths, medical care, suffering, etc. Of course, in the real world there'd no man-made earthquake generator.

Comment

As far as we know..
              MUAHAHAHHA

Comment

Just watched this on Netflix to catch up for S2. I'm going to miss Tommy. I do hope that is not the last of the Dark Archer.
                IMO always implied.

Comment

Originally posted by LoneStar1836 View Post
                  I do hope that is not the last of the Dark Archer.
                  I suppose they could make the Dark Archer like the Dread Pirate Roberts; when one dies (or retires), another person takes the mantle. I don't know if I'd enjoy it, though. John Barrowman did well in the role.

Comment

Yeah I wouldn't really want him back unless it was Barrowman. A copycat just would work for me.
                    IMO always implied.

Comment

Working...
                    X