• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Darkness on the Edge of Town (122)

Visit the Episode GuideARROW - SEASON ONE
    DARKNESS ON THE EDGE OF TOWN
    EPISODE NUMBER - 122
    As the Undertaking nears, the Dark Archer massacres a lab full of Malcolm Merlin's employees to cover his tracks. Roy searches for the Hood, and Oliver remembers his attempts to prevent Fyers from shooting down a commercial airliner on the island.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by Darren; 17 May 2013, 09:52 PM.

Holly smokes... What a way to leave the episde..

Though it makes me wonder a few things..

Spoiler:

1) When did tommy tell daddy dearest that it was the hood that saved him?
    2) since their fighting styles are VERY similar, who trained Malcom
    3) Now he knows its oliver (like son), how soon before his secret is out
    4) what are the cops going to do with the lovely ms Felicity now thy know she tried hacking Merlin's system??

Also, i wonder what they ste trying to build up to with all the "Sexual tension" between Oliver and Felicity??

Comment

in smallville there was few or one episode about the past of oliver queen with some dark archer but in there oliver was student of that one but in here they have just families tied into it

and well they cant kill off the baddest of them all in the first season
      and i really hope this tv show will not end up like smallville that lasted to long and the becoming of superman in it's clory was showd only 5min in the end and few secs to show him roped next to plane and make it look like he flies

would like to see green arrow team up with some other comics hero
      sorry about my lack of language skills as it is not my daily language and have learned it by my self as not from any help of others or a school

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
        Holly smokes... What a way to leave the episde..

Though it makes me wonder a few things..

Spoiler:

1) When did tommy tell daddy dearest that it was the hood that saved him?
        2) since their fighting styles are VERY similar, who trained Malcom
        3) Now he knows its oliver (like son), how soon before his secret is out
        4) what are the cops going to do with the lovely ms Felicity now thy know she tried hacking Merlin's system??

Also, i wonder what they ste trying to build up to with all the "Sexual tension" between Oliver and Felicity??
        1) at the end of that episode, in the hospital, pretty sure he said 'it wasn't me, it was the hood'.
        2) Slade possibly?
        3) Never, enemy of my enemy is my friend etc. etc.
        4) ask her what she found
        5) a love triangle

Comment

I really liked it - not as much as the Supernatural finale but it's becoming a great show with a high re-watch value, at least imo.
          Spoiler:

I was kind of sad that they killed of Tommy, I hoped that he became the Lex Luthor of Arrow but no such luck. So who will be the next big enemy for Arrow ? Any prediction ? I am really curious on how season two will develop - they are obviously still on the island in the flashbacks but how long can they do that because at some point they have to leave the island and I would love to see much more flashbacks of Robert and his life in Starling. I am glad that I stuck with Arrow because it is one of the few network shows that were really awesome from last fall.
          Last edited by Skydiver; 27 May 2013, 07:39 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

Anyone know which real city "sterling city" is supposed to represent?

Comment

Watch the spoilers please. This thread is to discuss this episode and any prior. Future speculation is to be tagged.

thanks
              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                Anyone know which real city "sterling city" is supposed to represent?
                In the comics, it's Star City. Not sure if they ever make it explicit what cities are supposed to represent what real cities, but I figure it's somewhere in the northwest. Maybe Seattle.

Comment

O M G. I figured that Tommy would reveal Oliver's secret to Malcom, after Tommy saw Oliver and Laurel together. (Ouch, by the way.) Then Malcolm finds out on his own! Holy crap.

lopo30, really wish you hadn't posted that spoiler about next episode. Maybe you can delete it so that I'm the last reader to prematurely stumble upon it. Please.

Comment

Working...
                  X