X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Richard LeParmentier R.I.P.

The admiral that Vader choked in Episode IV has died
    RIP Admiral Not-Afraid-Of-Vader.
    "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Oh, well. RIP.
    If I remember correctly he was "Admiral Motti" or something like that...

Comment

Yeah, that was it. Another one gone.
      "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

http://www.avclub.com/articles/rip-r...tm_source=imdb
        Yeah, heres an article.

Comment

"This station is now the ultimate power in the universe. I suggest we use it."
          "Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed. The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of the Force."
          "Don't frighten us with your sorcerers' ways, Lord Vader. Your sad devotion to that ancient religion has not helped you conjure up the stolen data tapes or given you clairvoyance enough to find the Rebels' secret fort... *choke*"

Classic.

Comment

So sorry to hear about that
            no means no, and so does pepper spray
            Sig by The Carpenter
            sigpic

Comment

Admiral Conan Antonio Motti was the character, and that's his Wookieepedia article.

RIP, famous character whose actor nobody knew
              "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

But he'll be remembered forever for that moment in that part, and that's pretty cool.
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X