new idea to link in sg-1 with sgu and the furlings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new idea to link in sg-1 with sgu and the furlings

after being declared the fifth race by the asgard the nox decide its time for them to show the tauri the final race, the furlings.
    like the super jump the atlantis expedition used in order to get atlantis to earth quickly, the nox use a similar thing in order to transport the team of SG-1
    and several other few pwople to a planet millions of lightyears away. we now go to a flashback of several thousand yeaars ago taking place between the four great races
    the ancients are telling the other races of thier ship "destiny" and its long term mission. The nox being a peaceful race decided joining this mission is not for them
    and the asgard too decide this mission is not for them, however the furlings expressed great intrest and agreed to join. as destiny was launched thousand of years ago
    the furlings have improved thier technolagy and have supparsed destinys technolagy meaning much faster travelkling speed, the furlings make one long jump to approx location of destiny
    hoever they jumped to far ahead, so they decided to make new planets with a mark so the ancienct would recognise once they see it, this mark being the oblisik seen in SGU. We now jump back to the present
    and see the nox and humans entering this obalisk and a door opens inside in a great hall with advanced computers, the nox start using it and hollograms of a few people apear,
    the nox tell the humans that they are the furlings, after the nox carrying on speaking to the holograms in another language, they tell the furlings what happend to the ancients and that they have
    brought the ancients decendents. At this very time the ship destiny falls out oh hyperdrive leaving the humans amazed on how far they had traveled, the crew destiny come down and in suprise great the humans
    as they are relieved. The furlings now saything in english to the humans they say "you are near the end of destinys true mission, we will be waiting for you there" and they fade out.
    Now a beam shoots out of the obelsik and hits destiny, people on the ship report to the poepole on the surface saying that the ship is being charged and weapons are being transported on borad, also a strange device is too beam ubpord, which
    we later find out to be the technolagy that can make almost anything from oxygen to food(stargate sg-1 season 10 last episode).

interesting idea; altho being peaceful doesn't prohibit a race from exploring

so you continue with the Furling obelisk idea people expressed in the Universe forums

will we finally get to see what the Furlings look like?
    If you're interested in reading my longest fanfic story, which is an action/adventure story involving the elusive Furlings (as well as if you want to read the others), please click the link below.
    [URL="http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6888222/1/Tauri_Furling_First_Contact_and_Alliance[/URL]

RIP Sep 2010 to beloved gateworld.net member and forum contributor Weedle, very skilled soldier with military special operations, a wonderful human being, and a friend to so many on gateworld. May we keep his memory close.

Comment

Yeah I had a image I'm my head tht the durlingls are hyman in shape but much taller and have a cuala lokking face, but they can look like anything you want.

Comment

I like the idea of the Furlings being the obelisk aliens of SGU. That would have actually went a really long way to helping out the struggling SGU, would have added some actually Stargate validity to the series that it was definitely lacking.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.UrsulaKenmore View Post
          I like the idea of the Furlings being the obelisk aliens of SGU. That would have actually went a really long way to helping out the struggling SGU, would have added some actually Stargate validity to the series that it was definitely lacking.
          I wouldn't have minded that, but for me SGU stood on its own pretty well, and had the series continued we would have got some interesting revelations I'm sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Krisz View Post
            I wouldn't have minded that, but for me SGU stood on its own pretty well, and had the series continued we would have got some interesting revelations I'm sure.
            It did come into it's own stride during Season 2. However I think the late recovery made me scared to see what Sesaon 3 would have been like. The mysterious three year gap that was going to be instituted for everyone but Eli was a "huge jump the shark" moment to me and jumping sharks is never a good sign for a series.
            sigpic

Comment

I personally reckon we've seen the furlings already but just don't realise it.

If you ask me, they're the white ghostly creatures in the pyramid where the crystal skull was used / found by Jackos uncle. That would explain why there was one on earth - for the ancients to communicate with them and meet etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Energizer_Vs_ZPM View Post

If you ask me, they're the white ghostly creatures in the pyramid where the crystal skull was used / found by Jackos uncle. That would explain why there was one on earth - for the ancients to communicate with them and meet etc.
                I like the idea that we've met them without knowing, but knowing that they built the Utopian paradise in 'Paradise Lost' with a human-sized door and human-sized settlement, I'd expect that the Furlings are also of similar size to us (unless the Utopia was only meant to be used by humans).
                Stargate Conventions Attended
                -Wolf Events S8 London 2004- Don Davis, Paul McGillion, Teryl Rothery, Neil Denis, Peter Wingfield, Ronny Cox
                -Wolf Events SG10 London 2005 - David Nykl, Neil Denis, Eric Brecker, Alex Zahara, Tobias Mehler, Dan Shea, Cliff Simon
                -Creation Con Chicago 2013 - Amanda Tapping, Christopher Judge, Ben Browder, Joe Flanigan, David Hewlett, Kate Hewlett, Tori Higginson, Gary Jones
                ... CAN'T WAIT!!!

Comment

Even though it's denied, you got to admit that they seem perfect for the Furlings. The giant aliens!
                  sigpic

Comment

If we're to believe the producers' claim that SG-1 never met a Furling, the only real candidate would be the SGU Aliens who resurrected that group of scientists.

Rush seemed to think they were even more advanced than the Ancients by having built that planet. ...not that I'd take any human's word on a race being the most advanced ever encountered, short of Carter, McKay, or maybe Zelenka.
                    sigpic
                    "Most of our John Sheppard impressions sound more like a demented Jimmy Stewart than Joe Flanigan."
                    ~David Hewlett

Comment

interesting... take a look at my ideas as well...

http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/8...rom-my-side%29

Comment

er ... that would be Daniel's grandfather, not Jack's uncle.
                        Last edited by hedwig; 01 August 2013, 06:53 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X