X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

manual dialing and wraith questions

ok two questions:

1. the pegasus gates have no spinning inner track, so how do you do a manual dial if something happens to the DHD?

2. in the intervening 10,000 years why didnt the wraith just dial atlantis and gate in and take the city?

no idea for #1 but for #2 it is in Before I Sleep that
    Spoiler:
    the atlantis gate will only accept an incomming wormhole from earth, this was set up bt the guy who built the TTPJ after being told they would arrive 10000 years later, and this was probably reset after the atlantis team arrived there but as to why the wraith did not do this and get through in the "origional" timeline i have no clue

Comment

Originally posted by BuuZeroC
      no idea for #1 but for #2 it is in Before I Sleep that
      Spoiler:
      the atlantis gate will only accept an incomming wormhole from earth, this was set up bt the guy who built the TTPJ after being told they would arrive 10000 years later, and this was probably reset after the atlantis team arrived there but as to why the wraith did not do this and get through in the "origional" timeline i have no clue
      ok cool, i missed them saying that

Comment

Originally posted by spg_1983
        1. the pegasus gates have no spinning inner track, so how do you do a manual dial if something happens to the DHD?
        I'm sure Mckay will find a way to link to the stargate with a laptop and power it with a powersource native to where ever they are whenever the plot finally calls for it.

Comment

they should find a portable dailing device itd be so cool!
          sigpic
          Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

they can use the puddle jumpers dialler
            gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
            so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
            love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid
              they can use the puddle jumpers dialler
              But if they dident have a PJ at the time?

My guess is that its like the DHD, it has an accessible controle section like there is on the front of the DHD behind the panle, probably something similar on the back of the stargates.

I give green for signatures with ancient in them

Comment

Working...
              X