PDA

View Full Version : "Once: Wonderland" announced as spinoff of Once Upon A Time

Mrja84
March 29th, 2013, 06:18 AM
With Alice in the lead and in a pre-curse Wonderland. So I think some characters will cross over, but unless it is time travel no current story lines will see our characters pushed there.

I'm so glad they didn't recast the Mad Hatter.

Source
(http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/03/29/once-upon-a-times-wonderland-spinoff-spinoff-casts-alice-and-gets-a-title)

rushy
March 30th, 2013, 02:46 AM
WHY DOES EVERYTHING NEED SPIN-OFFS?!!!! *cries*
Also, why did they recast Paul McGillion?

the fifth man
April 2nd, 2013, 09:57 PM
A spinoff already? Not sure about this, but hopefully it will work out.

Girlbot
April 3rd, 2013, 11:46 AM
Spin off = overkill

rushy
April 27th, 2013, 02:26 PM
A TV series where Sebastian Stan as the Mad Hatter is a main character.
HELL YES.

jelgate
May 14th, 2013, 11:12 AM
It will be airing on Thursdays at 8 PM. I'll admitt that has me a little pessimistic as their timeslot has been a death slot for ABC for quite a while.

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2013/05/14/abc-2013-14-primetime-schedule-marvels-agents-of-s-h-i-e-l-d-on-tuesday-revenge-sticks-with-sunday-once-upon-a-time-spinoff-on-thursday/182567/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Tvbythenumbers+%28TVbytheNumbers%29

mr_kennedy
May 14th, 2013, 07:15 PM
I really liked the trailer i'll be watching it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7v8hwx2xHnM

majorsal
May 14th, 2013, 08:07 PM
i'm just not interested in this.

the fifth man
May 18th, 2013, 09:53 PM
I am sure my wife and I will at least give this a shot.

Spimman
August 23rd, 2013, 05:42 AM
Sounds like a much more indirect "spin-off" than many other shows as it is taking place with unrelated characters, in a different world and a different time period. I think the genre\format is serving ABC well so they created this show and added OUAT to attract viewers familiar with the current show.

Trailers I've seen so far look interesting, but honestly I don't have room for many new shows and there are a lot coming out this year I want to check out (surprisingly).

jelgate
August 23rd, 2013, 03:38 PM
Honestly I'll be surprised if Wonderland lasts. Thursday at 8PM has been a death slot for ABC

jeri
August 24th, 2013, 08:04 AM
I'll give it a chance, while I'm sitting around pouting about the lack of true science fiction on TV.

garhkal
August 24th, 2013, 01:30 PM
Sounds like a much more indirect "spin-off" than many other shows as it is taking place with unrelated characters, in a different world and a different time period. I think the genre\format is serving ABC well so they created this show and added OUAT to attract viewers familiar with the current show.

Trailers I've seen so far look interesting, but honestly I don't have room for many new shows and there are a lot coming out this year I want to check out (surprisingly).

Agreed. Its a spin off in the lines of Frasier was of Cheers. Well more of an opposite actually.
Depending When its on depends if i give it a whirl.

mr_kennedy
August 24th, 2013, 03:59 PM
This show does look interesting, i dont know how its gonna last more than one season with the storyline but i'm interested enough to find out i guess.....

Agreed. Its a spin off in the lines of Frasier was of Cheers. Well more of an opposite actually.
Depending When its on depends if i give it a whirl.

Frasier was more of a Continuation of a perticuler cheers character, Once Wonderland is more like star trek how every show was quite different, i wouldnt be suprised if they come out with another once upon a time "spin off" down the track Maybe a Kingdom Hearts t.v show set in the once upon a time universe? that would be good i think maybe?

jelgate
August 24th, 2013, 04:53 PM
I think the question we have to ask ourselves is when is Mickey Mouse going to appear in Once Upon A Time?:P

the fifth man
August 24th, 2013, 08:55 PM
I think the question we have to ask ourselves is when is Mickey Mouse going to appear in Once Upon A Time?:P
Maybe next season.:D

Mrja84
August 25th, 2013, 10:18 PM

However, the pilot will have Storybrooke in it. So how will the two timelines meld?

Sue_Jackson
October 4th, 2013, 08:28 PM
Saw the preview on FiOS Demand. Looks kinda lame to me.

Inquisitor
October 5th, 2013, 08:59 PM
Will Barbara Hershey be replaying her role of the Queen of Hearts, or did they just stick someone behind the mask?

rushy
October 7th, 2013, 01:49 PM
Will Barbara Hershey be replaying her role of the Queen of Hearts, or did they just stick someone behind the mask?

It'll be Barbara.

Spimman
October 8th, 2013, 05:57 AM
Anyone have any ideas about the different "rules" of Wonderland when comparing it to the Enchanted Forest? I kind of see each "World" as it's own universe with differing laws of physics\magic.

garhkal
October 9th, 2013, 12:18 PM
No clue, but i will at least give it a shot.

mr_kennedy
October 11th, 2013, 12:41 AM
I liked it and would definately love it if sayid umm Jafar Made it to storybrook to be the big bad

Is it just 13 episode order then?

hedwig
October 11th, 2013, 11:20 AM
I will likely watch it again a few times. But to be honest, I turned it off midway through the episode and went to another channel. I just couldn't get interested in Alice's troubles.

Storybrooke was shown for about a minute and then gone.

I have nothing against British actors, but I do wish they'd try harder to speak their lines clearly. I had a hard time understanding a few of them because they were speaking too fast.

VampyreWraith
October 11th, 2013, 04:33 PM
I watched it last night. I thought it was ok, it was cute. I like Alice well enough. I liked the scenes in the asylum. The Knave of Hearts seems like a pretty interesting character. I'll probably watch the next episode. I don't like it anywhere near as much OUAT though.

rushy
October 11th, 2013, 04:36 PM
I watched it last night. I thought it was ok, it was cute. I like Alice well enough. I liked the scenes in the asylum. The Knave of Hearts seems like a pretty interesting character. I'll probably watch the next episode. I don't like it anywhere near as much OUAT though.

I don't think I'll even bother, unless the Hatter shows up soon.

majorsal
October 11th, 2013, 04:44 PM
since i'm having probs keeping interest in once upon a time series, i'm not going to try this one. same writers, same blah i think. could be wrong, though...

jelgate
October 11th, 2013, 04:45 PM
since i'm having probs keeping interest in once upon a time series, i'm not going to try this one. same writers, same blah i think. could be wrong, though...

Looking at the ratings you would be wasting your time anyway.

hedwig
October 11th, 2013, 06:21 PM
The ratings for the pilot were not very good.

Krisz
October 11th, 2013, 10:00 PM
I'm left thinking what other 'Disney' characters are there left to turn up?!

Surprised a malevolent Dumbo hasn't turned up yet, after a news report I saw today where a zoo keeper was killed by an elephant, and that elephants are responsible for the most attacks on humans in zoos. Or the Lion King roaring on a rock somewhere in the distance. Then there's Poo Bear running a honey racket and crooked 'Poo sticks' betting in Hundred Acre Wood. Mary Poppins is also someone you wouldn't leave your kids with either! Chitty Chitty Bang Bang turns up as a revamped hi tech killing machine hi jacked by Alice to fight the Queen of Hearts! Where will it end!!!! :P :D

With this spin off now there is a 'Fairy Tale overload' and I think that will be this show's failing. Whilst I actually liked the idea and the visuals were quite good interpretations of Lewis Carroll's fantastical imagined wonderland, it is as some have said already, too much too soon!

mr_kennedy
October 11th, 2013, 11:34 PM
I'm still waiting for Once Upon A Time in Tron :p dun dun dundun dunnnnnnn

Seriously tho i have actually been wondering what other disney universes they could explore they have already mentioned that Agrahbah is in another dimension

Marvel and Star Wars are probably out of the question lol tho i could probably see Doctor Strange making it to Storybrook

What about like a Kingdom Hearts alternate Reality versions of already established characters being introduced? i think that might be cool

rkgardner2003
October 12th, 2013, 07:15 AM
I just finished watching the premier, I actually liked it. I enjoy seeing what other characters they can weave in.

rushy
October 12th, 2013, 10:45 AM
Well, the Hatter isn't in the pilot and judging by the cast, he won't show up any time soon either.

rushy
October 12th, 2013, 10:47 AM
I'm still waiting for Once Upon A Time in Tron :p dun dun dundun dunnnnnnn

LOL, I once wrote a 19-chapter fanfic for that.
Did anyone else think of Carebears In Wonderland when Jafar showed up?

garhkal
October 12th, 2013, 12:45 PM
Well, the Hatter isn't in the pilot and judging by the cast, he won't show up any time soon either.

He was mentioned, that's about it.
As for me, the pilot was decent, but no where near good enough to have me consider this a good spin off of the main show.
But since there is little else to watch for thursday evenings, i guess i will continue to watch this.

Spimman
October 14th, 2013, 06:30 AM
He was mentioned, that's about it.
As for me, the pilot was decent, but no where near good enough to have me consider this a good spin off of the main show.
But since there is little else to watch for thursday evenings, i guess i will continue to watch this.

Agreed, I hope it gets better or i might drop off.

mr_kennedy
October 18th, 2013, 07:04 AM
I liked the Red Queen abit more in the 2nd episode, I thought Cora was suppose to be in this? :confused:

hedwig
October 18th, 2013, 10:25 AM
I liked the Red Queen abit more in the 2nd episode, I thought Cora was suppose to be in this? :confused:

I think Cora is supposed to play the Queen of Hearts.

Mrja84
October 18th, 2013, 01:22 PM
Really disliked the pilot. What time period is Alice from?

I liked the Knave in the begininng, but the cgi and lack of stand out characters leaves me seeing stereotypes all over the place. Not a very original show so far.

No more for me.

tomstone
October 19th, 2013, 12:58 AM
What about like a Kingdom Hearts alternate Reality versions of already established characters being introduced? i think that might be cool

So I am not the only one who played it and sees the resamblence. The moment I saw Jafar in Wonderland I was thinking Kingdom Hearts. I wonder if Wonderland survives and if everything will come together, but at this point that is up to chance. So far I am intrigued by Wonderland and am waiting to see whats going to come, but it does not look so well.

As far as Storybrook being in the begging, I really liked that touch and it shows it is in the same World after the Curse happened. So Reginas Mother was already back in the enchanted forest giving enough time for the new Queen to take power.

mr_kennedy
October 19th, 2013, 06:57 AM
So I am not the only one who played it and sees the resamblence. The moment I saw Jafar in Wonderland I was thinking Kingdom Hearts. I wonder if Wonderland survives and if everything will come together, but at this point that is up to chance. So far I am intrigued by Wonderland and am waiting to see whats going to come, but it does not look so well.

As far as Storybrook being in the begging, I really liked that touch and it shows it is in the same World after the Curse happened. So Reginas Mother was already back in the enchanted forest giving enough time for the new Queen to take power.

I actually haven't finished Kingdom Hearts, the game came out not long before i stopped playing video games for awhile, but i want to get into it again next year :) But this series (ahem franchise) reminds me abit of KH obviously you wouldnt be able to have square-enix characters but it might be cool as a alternate reality kind of thing

BTW i believe this story was designed as a one season only affair, so i don't think we should really be worrying about cancellation even tho its not doing so good why not just let it run its course eh?

As for Cora if she is meant to be in this i'm guessing its going to be flashbacks of her againts the red queen, as cora was presumably killed in the parent show's second season (i say presumably because of the tone of the show she could probably come back at some point

tomstone
October 19th, 2013, 07:23 PM
I actually haven't finished Kingdom Hearts, the game came out not long before i stopped playing video games for awhile, but i want to get into it again next year :) But this series (ahem franchise) reminds me abit of KH obviously you wouldnt be able to have square-enix characters but it might be cool as a alternate reality kind of thing

BTW i believe this story was designed as a one season only affair, so i don't think we should really be worrying about cancellation even tho its not doing so good why not just let it run its course eh?

As for Cora if she is meant to be in this i'm guessing its going to be flashbacks of her againts the red queen, as cora was presumably killed in the parent show's second season (i say presumably because of the tone of the show she could probably come back at some point

Why shouldnt there appear one or two Square Enix Characters to represent their World? I know their Artstyle is in General not fitting for Storybrook or Wonderland, but at least Squall would be a possibility.

mr_kennedy
October 19th, 2013, 07:29 PM
Why shouldnt there appear one or two Square Enix Characters to represent their World? I know their Artstyle is in General not fitting for Storybrook or Wonderland, but at least Squall would be a possibility.

I actually thought of squall after i posted his my favorite final fantasy character to so i think that would be pretty cool

But they would need to get liscencing for him, but i guess they would probably need to get liscencing rights for the KH universe to to appear aswell so why not?

Spimman
October 21st, 2013, 11:22 AM
Doesn't sound like many people like this show that much, I think I might stop watching and when I Google'd the ratings everything I found wasn't good.

Once Upon A Time In Wonderland premiered to a 1.7 adults 18-49 rating on Thursday at 8pm, 23% below the premiere of also canceled Last Resort last season, tapping it as certain to be canceled. The Cancellation Bear will dine on Alice and friends by the end of the season, maybe sooner.

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2013/10/15/abc-once-upon-a-time-in-wonderland-is-likely-to-be-canceled/208633/

hedwig
October 21st, 2013, 11:24 AM
Doesn't sound like many people like this show that much, I think I might stop watching and when I Google'd the ratings everything I found wasn't good.

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2013/10/15/abc-once-upon-a-time-in-wonderland-is-likely-to-be-canceled/208633/

At least part of the problem is the time slot it's in. Thursday nights at 8:00 have not been good for shows that have premiered there. At least three other shows have been in that slot in the past couple of years and all have been cancelled in their first season.

Spimman
October 21st, 2013, 11:25 AM
Would have been better to follow OUAT I think

jelgate
October 21st, 2013, 02:02 PM
The problem with that is moving a successful show from its timeslot. If I am network executive it doesn't make sense to move a proven show to make way for a new shiw

Spimman
October 22nd, 2013, 05:29 AM
i dont even know what follows OUAT

rkgardner2003
October 22nd, 2013, 06:17 AM

The Walking Dead ;)

hedwig
October 22nd, 2013, 09:33 AM

Revenge

Spimman
October 22nd, 2013, 10:21 AM
Although the time slot has nothing to do with how I feel about the show.

jelgate
October 22nd, 2013, 02:00 PM
Although the time slot has nothing to do with how I feel about the show.
I personally hate Revenge as a TV show. I was trying to make a point about you look at these decisions on what is sucessful not what someone likes

Spimman
October 23rd, 2013, 07:16 AM
I personally hate Revenge as a TV show. I was trying to make a point about you look at these decisions on what is sucessful not what someone likes

Yeah I gotcha.

I've never watched Revenge. As my life gets busier I find the bar keeps getting raised for tv programs as I don't have as much time to watch tv. I think this show has been the first to hit the chopping block for me this season. Tomorrow People only got 1 episode, but I was less committed.

hedwig
October 23rd, 2013, 10:50 AM
The Robin Hood character is supposed to be showing up on Once Upon a Time in Wonderland in tomorrow's episode.

hedwig
October 25th, 2013, 01:09 PM
And apparently Whoopie Goldberg has been signed to be the voice of the White Rabbit's wife.

mr_kennedy
October 25th, 2013, 07:13 PM
And apparently Whoopie Goldberg has been signed to be the voice of the White Rabbit's wife.

John Lithgow and Whoopi Goldberg :lol:

rushy
October 26th, 2013, 02:01 PM
Didn't Goldberg do the Cheshire Cat in 1999?

hedwig
October 28th, 2013, 07:18 PM
I think if Robin Hood and the Knave come across each other again down the road, Robin will have to apologize for his behavior in calling him out on stealing for personal reasons. The Knave stole for the love of his life. In one of OUAT, S2 episodes, Robin stole from Rumple in order to save his own pregnant wife, who was very ill. Apparently Robin decided that stealing for personal reasons is occasionally allowed.

Platschu
October 29th, 2013, 03:24 PM
They told me that the Red Queen appeared in the continuation of Alice in Wonderland (Through the Looking-Glass) so that is the reason why there are two different queens (Red Queen and Queen of Hearts).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Through_the_Looking-Glass

hedwig
November 8th, 2013, 10:55 AM
I watched last night's episode, and found it a bit more interesting than previous episodes. We got a back story on Jafar, and I must say he certainly made a change from who he was before acquiring magical powers. I think he and Regina ought to have some scenes together just to see which one can out-evil the other.

I'm not impressed so far with the actress who plays Alice. She doesn't seem to have much of a range of expressions when expressing emotions. Seems as though the Red Queen is much better with the facial expressions. She seems able to have no expression on her face and I could still tell what she was thinking. To be able to do that with just the slight facial expression is quite good.

I couldn't figure out why the Knave seemed so anxious for the queen to cut off his head. Was he that anxious to die, or did he really think she'd call it off at the last second?

Mrja84
November 8th, 2013, 01:45 PM
I just stopped wacthing this show after the first episode. I just wasn't enjoying it.

Platschu
November 8th, 2013, 02:38 PM
1x04 was the best so far. Seriously, this show is getting better and better. I wish this episode could have come earlier, because it had dark magic, nice plot twists and interesting interactions between the characters. Finally I can see a great potential in this spinoff. ;)

If someone was disappointed in the first episode then please jump to this episode and give a second chance. :D

I imagined a cross-over could be if the "Mirror" is also one of the genies who they are searching for. Maybe Jaffar could meet Regina and Rumplestilskin, because they could rewrite the laws of magic. :)

Morgania
November 10th, 2013, 09:28 PM
Jafar back story! Glad we got that.

I was wondering where he got that serpent staff. Is Amara still alive?

And... the Grendel in the previous episode was Steve Bacic? Thought I knew the reflection from somewhere.

rkgardner2003
November 15th, 2013, 01:27 PM
I just watched last weeks episode, (Jafar's backstory), did anybody else notice the actor that played Kavanagh on Atlantis as one of the Queens men?

hedwig
November 15th, 2013, 02:11 PM
I just watched last weeks episode, (Jafar's backstory), did anybody else notice the actor that played Kavanagh on Atlantis as one of the Queens men?

I did notice that. He was on last night's episode as well.

I'm starting to actually like the Red Queen now that we have some of her backstory. Actually, I still dislike her, but it's more of a like/dislike. The actress is really good at portraying subtle changes in her behavior, depending on what she's talking about or who she's talking to. Loved seeing Garwin Sanford show up as the king. I was wondering how the queen became the Red Queen. I felt quite badly for the Knave when Anastasia betrayed him like that. I did feel a slight liking for the queen when she released the Knave from being a statue. Maybe there's a little hope for her yet; there's more to her than we've seen so far. And I wonder what's happened to the king.

Interesting to see how Alice used her bit of fairy dust for selfish purposes, while the queen used hers for unselfish purposes.

I wonder if we'll ever find out the story behind the other guy who was in a cage with Cyrus. Interesting that he refused to go with him when he escaped.

Platschu
November 15th, 2013, 02:25 PM
1x05
This episode was also entertaining and fun. I also started to like the Red Queen, but I still believe the actress is much better and sympathetic to portray the peasant girl than the queen. When she plays the Queen it always feels being overacted.

Who is in the cage? We have guessed that the logic answer would be Jaffar's father, the Sultan.

And are they going to Stroybrooke? Is there a chance that we can see the Mad Hatter? :)

Morgania
November 15th, 2013, 05:25 PM
Why did the old man not want to escape. Is he the right age to play Jafar's father? I assume that he aged naturally.

AresLover452
November 21st, 2013, 03:36 PM
I am LOVING this show!!! and Oddly enough I am shpping the Red Queen and Jafar!!! hahaha!! I can't wait for more!!!

Morgania
November 22nd, 2013, 09:35 PM
I am LOVING this show!!! and Oddly enough I am shpping the Red Queen and Jafar!!! hahaha!! I can't wait for more!!!

I do to! Don't know why though.

hedwig
November 22nd, 2013, 10:16 PM
I found this episode a bit so-so what with the Alice part in the flashback to her father's home and her trying to find Cyrus.

Didn't much like her homecoming. Her father was glad to see her, but not the least bit sympathetic towards her situation, and as much as threatened to kick her out of his home if she didn't stop talking about Wonderland. His new wife was even worse. She didn't even pretend to like Alice and was bent on hooking her up with a neighbor's son just so she could get rid of Alice.

In my opinion, the best part of the episode was the red queen. It was like a light came on while she was on the screen and playing her part in the episode. It would be interesting to see an episode in which she and Regina meet each other. They'd hate each other.

AresLover452
November 23rd, 2013, 12:40 PM
My favorite part of last nights episode was en Jafar appeared in Victorian england and that innocent guy just painting away in the park about phreaked out because Jafar just appeared! LOL! And then, i had a fit of giggles seeing Jafar in the suit! LOL! I point blank looked at my computer and said, "Jafar go back to your clothes!" lol!!

I'm on the fnce about Alice's father. I can't say one way or the other if I am going to like him so I am going to wait for the episode in two weeks to see how he HANDLES being in Wonderland.

The STEPMOTHER..... O_O..... what can be said? Oh yeah, I know..... "what a beyotch!" though, the one redeeming grace was the little girl, Millie. She was adorable and she wanted to help Alice because Alice was sad and crying out for Cyrus.

The Red Queen shirking her mask and going back to being Anastasia for this episode was FANTASTIC! I loved watching her as she tracked Cyrus and was able to find him hen Jafar's guards couldn't!

The knave, oh... that Knave! I am SO HAPPY he's not stone anymore!

I am really loving this show!!

mr_kennedy
November 23rd, 2013, 04:19 PM
That Step Mother what a *****

AresLover452
November 23rd, 2013, 04:57 PM
I wanted to SLAP her... I mean a good palm slap that left a RED mark! LOL!

Morgania
November 23rd, 2013, 08:28 PM
Well, there is a tradition of evil stepmothers.

AresLover452
November 23rd, 2013, 10:30 PM
Well, there is a tradition of evil stepmothers.

This is true and they all need to be SLAPPED! LOL!

Morgania
December 6th, 2013, 10:02 AM
I knew it! The old prisoner is the Sultan/ Jafar's father.

AresLover452
December 6th, 2013, 04:24 PM
After last nights episode, Jafar is totally justified in keeping the old man locked in a cage!

hedwig
December 7th, 2013, 01:38 PM
I agree about how badly Jafar was treated by his father. I can understand his hatred for him and his wanting revenge against him. I suppose once a person starts down that road of hatred and revenge, those feelings extend to everything else and everyone else, which would explain his treatment of other people and wanting as much power as he can get. I don't agree with the latter part, but I do agree the old sultan deserves what he's getting.

AresLover452
December 7th, 2013, 02:13 PM
Being murdered tends to make a person a little on the angry side, and what was worse is it was Jafar's own father, a man who should have welcomed him ith open arms, and not turned him into a servant. Jafar should continue to do whatever it is he's doing to the former Sultan.

Morgania
December 7th, 2013, 11:19 PM
It seems all Jafar really wanted was to be acknowledged.

jelgate
December 8th, 2013, 07:37 AM
Being murdered tends to make a person a little on the angry side, and what was worse is it was Jafar's own father, a man who should have welcomed him ith open arms, and not turned him into a servant. Jafar should continue to do whatever it is he's doing to the former Sultan.

That sounds like revenge and that is dangerous thinking IMO. People have justified commiting terrible crimes because of revenge

AresLover452
December 8th, 2013, 02:09 PM
Jafar doesn't want his father's love, he just wants the acknowledgement of being a son. After what his father did, I wouldn't want that mans love.

hedwig
December 8th, 2013, 02:29 PM
Jafar is probably even more pissed off after seeing the reunion between Alice and her father. Especially, when at the possible expense of his own life when Jafar pushed him off the flying carpet, Alice's father poured his heart out to his daughter and told her he was so wrong in disbelieving her, and then told her that Cyrus was not in the castle after all. It took a lot of courage to stand up to Jafar like that knowing that he could possibly die because of it.

Morgania
December 9th, 2013, 12:53 PM
It occurred to me while Jafar was pretending to be Alice's father, he said some things he wished his own father would have said to him.

Inquisitor
December 9th, 2013, 11:39 PM
I found the last episode really weird. We were being built up to like the Sultan, and then it turns out he was an absolutely horrible person. I don't care what happens to him now.

mr_kennedy
December 14th, 2013, 08:56 PM
Matt Smith called he wants his fez back

Platschu
December 16th, 2013, 02:45 AM
I like this show. Not the best one, not the worst one. What really distrubs me that it could be a random fantasy show. Almost nothing is related to OUAT. There were not enough cross-overs with the "mother series". And even the woods don't look like Wonderland. Sometimes they make posh CGI forests then we change back to the forest of Vancouver (and Chulak :D). So honestly I feel that the own athmosphere of this spinoff was not really well created.

Even the rating of the show is horrible (~3.5 million viewers), so we can be happy if they air the last 5 episodes at spring. It would be nice to move the 5 main characters into the OUAT, so this whole spinoff could be like a "prequel" or an extended flashback of the new characters.

Morgania
February 24th, 2014, 01:32 AM
So... what happened to this show? Is there more episodes?

jelgate
February 24th, 2014, 07:27 AM
A week from this Thursday

Morgania
February 25th, 2014, 11:21 PM
Finally! It's been for-damn-ever!

AresLover452
February 27th, 2014, 11:42 PM
Need some OUAT back in my life as well as some Jafar ebing all dark and powerful !LOL!

Morgania
March 6th, 2014, 11:17 AM
Yes, we all need more Jafar.

jelgate
March 6th, 2014, 11:58 AM

What are you going to do when its cancelled?

mr_kennedy
March 6th, 2014, 11:41 PM

He will probably be called up to the parent show

Morgania
March 8th, 2014, 11:07 PM

Watch Merlin again. Did somebody just call me 'he'?

jelgate
March 9th, 2014, 06:35 AM
I hated that show's finale

AresLover452
March 14th, 2014, 10:58 PM

Jafar is sexy evil!! LMAO I love him almost as I love Rumplestiltskin! LMAO!

Morgania
March 14th, 2014, 11:17 PM
Yes, Jafar is most sexy evil.

Well then! Jafar's erm... ex is Cyrus' Mum. Was she trying to find the genies to release her sons? Or just after the power?

AresLover452
March 15th, 2014, 12:57 PM
Yes, Jafar is most sexy evil.

Well then! Jafar's erm... ex is Cyrus' Mum. Was she trying to find the genies to release her sons? Or just after the power?

Jafar and Rumplestiltskin...... Just... YUM!!! LMAO!

I think Amara was trying to find the bottles to free her Son's. She may have taken on the guise of being evil so no one would impeed her work. Though, without seeing what started her on this path, it would just be guesses on our part! LOL!

Morgania
March 21st, 2014, 01:09 AM
It seems Amara did want to free her sons. She resisted being used to injure Cyrus. So.. she's still alive somehow.

AresLover452
March 29th, 2014, 03:09 PM
Jafar's goal wasn't to kill Amara. He still needed her to enact the spell. His power wasn't enough to combine the magic from all three Genie's to rewrite the laws of magic.

jelgate
March 29th, 2014, 03:28 PM
I wish I was wrong but I wasn't when I said Wonderland would be cancelled
http:// http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2014/03/28/once-upon-a-time-in-wonderland-canceled-by-abc-after-one-season/248876/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Tvbythenumbers+%28TVbytheNumbers%29 (http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2014/03/28/once-upon-a-time-in-wonderland-canceled-by-abc-after-one-season/248876/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Tvbythenumbers+%28TVbytheNumbers%29)

Morgania
March 29th, 2014, 03:52 PM
So... next week is the series finale? That feels so short.

jelgate
March 29th, 2014, 04:10 PM
But you had to know it was going to happen with it airing on Thursday at 8.

Morgania
March 29th, 2014, 04:15 PM
But you had to know it was going to happen with it airing on Thursday at 8.

Yeah, that is not the best time slot ever. So many things need to happen in the finale.

AresLover452
March 29th, 2014, 04:36 PM
The head of ABC already stated hat he regreted showing Once: Wonderland at the time that they did while OUAT was still running. He said he should hav waited for the 3 month lull to debut Once Wonderland.

Morgania
March 29th, 2014, 04:59 PM
^ So the fans of the parent show might have taken to watching it then. Yeah, better idea.

jelgate
March 29th, 2014, 05:05 PM
The head of ABC already stated hat he regreted showing Once: Wonderland at the time that they did while OUAT was still running. He said he should hav waited for the 3 month lull to debut Once Wonderland.that is called spin. That was said so fans don't get angry.

Morgania
March 29th, 2014, 05:13 PM
I'll miss Jafar. And I just figured out who one of the Tweedles was.

hedwig
March 29th, 2014, 05:15 PM

Kavanaugh?

The other tweedle did a guest role on Sanctuary.

AresLover452
March 29th, 2014, 05:18 PM
Kavanaugh?

The other tweedle did a guest role on Sanctuary.

I didn't realize who that Tweedle was until just this moment!! LMAO!

I will really MISS Jafar and his sexy evilness!! LMAO!

Morgania
March 29th, 2014, 05:26 PM
Kavanaugh?

Every time he appeared on screen I was like "where do I know you from?", I should have known though.

Jafar should have a spin off novel called "His Sexy Evilness- the Rise to Power and Other Magical Tales". With lots and lots of pictures.

AresLover452
March 29th, 2014, 05:29 PM
Every time he appeared on screen I was like "where do I know you from?", I should have known though.

in this he wasn;t being Kavanaugh ANNOYING! LOL! It was kinda hard to be like, "Oh yeah that was the guy that passed out from Ronnon glaring at him! LMAO!

Jafar should have a spin off novel called "His Sexy Evilness- the Rise to Power and Other Magical Tales".

I'd so read that!! LMAO!

Morgania
March 29th, 2014, 05:34 PM
I'd so read that!! LMAO!

It should totally happen. We don't know all the stories about Jafar, probably.

AresLover452
March 29th, 2014, 05:44 PM
we don't!! it would be interesting to read everyting that happened to Jafar. I would devour that book honestly! LOL!

Morgania
March 29th, 2014, 05:49 PM
we don't!! it would be interesting to read everyting that happened to Jafar. I would devour that book honestly! LOL!

Should I go to ABC with my idea?

AresLover452
March 29th, 2014, 05:58 PM
Go for it! LOL!

the fifth man
March 29th, 2014, 07:02 PM
My wife and I will miss this show. We have enjoyed this season thus far, and wish it would have been given the chance to tell more stories in a second season. Alas, this is not my first rodeo as it were. It is a real roll of the dice for shows these days.

Morgania
March 29th, 2014, 07:51 PM
I guess thirteen episodes is enough for a series. Kinda wish it lasted a little longer though.

AresLover452
March 29th, 2014, 09:50 PM
It would have been awesome if it had had 22 episodes like OUAT, but I;m glad we have 13 episodes to devour!! LOL!

Morgania
March 29th, 2014, 10:02 PM
What would the nine extra episodes be about?

AresLover452
March 29th, 2014, 11:44 PM
We could have had a chance to see more of Jafar's back story, more time of the Red Queen. More of Alice and the Knave's antics. There was so much that could have happened, but Totally happy we got the episodes we did and that they didn't just cut the show off without showing the rest of the episodes.

Morgania
March 29th, 2014, 11:54 PM
It was nice to get a completed story arc, even if it was a little short.

AresLover452
March 30th, 2014, 01:30 PM
Knowing that OUAT can pack a lot in a finale, I can only imagine what will happen in the Series finale of OUATW!! Lol!

Morgania
March 30th, 2014, 02:05 PM
Is it one hour or two? I kinda want it to be longer.

jelgate
March 30th, 2014, 02:12 PM
One hour

AresLover452
March 30th, 2014, 06:18 PM
Is it one hour or two? I kinda want it to be longer.

The Series Finale promo didn;t say it was two hours, so it;s safe to say that it's only an hour! LOL! But it will be an EPIC hour! LOL!

hedwig
April 1st, 2014, 11:51 AM
A news item says that Michael Socha (the Knave) will be crossing over to OUAT next season. The article doesn't say anything about the other characters. :)

DJsGirl
April 1st, 2014, 01:11 PM
I didn't quite get into this one. I wonder if it will be more appealing to me during a rewatch in the future.
I'm thinking I will regret not watching it all the way through the first time around.

Morgania
April 1st, 2014, 10:06 PM
A news item says that Michael Socha (the Knave) will be crossing over to OUAT next season. The article doesn't say anything about the other characters. :)

Yeah, he totally needs to be in it. (Wonder if Anna will join him.)

AresLover452
April 2nd, 2014, 08:22 PM
I'm hoping that Jafar crosses over there too!! It would be INTERESTING to see Jafar go head to head with Rumplestiltskin! LOL!

I can't wait for the Knave to return to Stroybrooke!!

Morgania
April 2nd, 2014, 09:19 PM
Jafar is an interesting villain.

jelgate
April 2nd, 2014, 09:24 PM
But where is Aladdin? He is the only one who can outwit Jafar

Morgania
April 2nd, 2014, 09:35 PM
Maybe one of Cyrus' friends is named Aladdin.

AresLover452
April 2nd, 2014, 10:41 PM
Jafar is an interesting villain.

For all intents and purposes, Jafar COULD wind up in Storybrooke. We know the White Rabbit can get there, he took Alice and Cyrus there, so time traveling for the White Rabbit is not hard.... For that matter all of them could wind up there.... just have to wait and she how the Series Finale goes.

Morgania
April 2nd, 2014, 11:10 PM
Any ideas on what will happen with the changing the laws of magic?

AresLover452
April 3rd, 2014, 01:45 AM
Well, we know that Cyrus and Ana are coming back to life...... as to how far down the Crazy lane Jafar will go with changing Magic... I can;t wait to see what he does! LMAO!

Morgania
April 3rd, 2014, 01:59 AM
Amara will stop him from whatever evil plan he had... maybe.

AresLover452
April 3rd, 2014, 01:30 PM
Its gonna be one epic showdown!! LOL!

Morgania
April 3rd, 2014, 01:44 PM
Think Cyrus' brothers are going to be freed from being genies?

Even if they change the laws of magic, don't they did to give the water back to well? And then Amara needs to die, but she has some strong sorcerer powers now.

jelgate
April 3rd, 2014, 01:47 PM
It will probably all be wraped up. I seem to recall the writers wrote S1 as a self contained story in case it didn't get renewed

Morgania
April 3rd, 2014, 09:10 PM
Well, that was a nice ending.

Jafar got turned into a genie. Ha!

AresLover452
April 3rd, 2014, 10:38 PM
Well, that was a nice ending.

Jafar got turned into a genie. Ha!

I LOVED that ending!! hahahahaha!!!

ROTFLMAO!! I laughed to hard when Jafar got turned into a genie!! As sexy evil as he was and how he made the Red Queen believe that she loved him, I'm kinda happy he got turned into a Genie!! LMAO!

Morgania
April 4th, 2014, 12:22 AM
Too bad Amara couldn't go to her son's wedding. Did you think Jafar was making the Red Queen think she loved him for any other reason then to mess with Will? I wonder who will be Genie Jafar's first master. Maybe it was a name named Aladdin.

AresLover452
April 4th, 2014, 12:59 PM
Too bad Amara couldn't go to her son's wedding. Did you think Jafar was making the Red Queen think she loved him for any other reason then to mess with Will? I wonder who will be Genie Jafar's first master. Maybe it was a name named Aladdin.

IDK about Jafar making the Red Queen love him... maybe it was to mess with Will, and then again maybe he was trying to feel something he never truly had in the first place.

Maybe Genie Jafar will end up in Gold's pawn shop.... like everything else!! LMAO! Rumple collects a lot of stuff!! hahahaha!

I was happy that Ana and Will were reunited!! they were so cute!!

Morgania
April 4th, 2014, 01:18 PM
Genie Jafar could totally end up in the other show. I still think he should have more adventures... as a genie. With his own show, or books.

AresLover452
April 4th, 2014, 01:36 PM
Genie Jafar could totally end up in the other show. I still think he should have more adventures... as a genie. With his own show, or books.

We so do know that Gold has at least ONE lamp that may or may not have contained a Genie... so it is entirely possible that he could be in possession of Jafar's bottle. Though I am still chuckling over the fact he is a genie now!! hahaha!! It's still so funny to me!! LMAO!

DigificWriter
April 4th, 2014, 07:58 PM
Gold would have to acquire the genie bottle from somewhere because OUaTiW took place concurrently with the second season of Once.

jelgate
April 4th, 2014, 10:09 PM
I'm not sure what time period the show exists in to be honest. We see Storybroke which is obviously the present day, but Alice is from the Victorian era. It makes confused on what time period the show is in to be honest.

Morgania
April 5th, 2014, 12:25 AM
It is the era of fantasy/ fairy tale kitchen sink?

garhkal
April 5th, 2014, 12:46 PM
After 2 eps, i was figuring it was going to be canned. Guess i was right.

So for all other shows, take note.
DON'T schedule something on Thursdays, they die!

Morgania
April 6th, 2014, 07:50 PM
I think it was bad having it start in the same time slot as Big Bang Theory.

jelgate
April 6th, 2014, 08:02 PM
I think it was bad having it start in the same time slot as Big Bang Theory.

Thursday at 8 PM has been a death slot for ABC for years.

Morgania
April 6th, 2014, 08:42 PM
Thursday at 8 PM has been a death slot for ABC for years.

It could have gone on Mondays, maybe. And leave that dance show for Thursdays.

jelgate
April 6th, 2014, 08:46 PM
It could have gone on Mondays, maybe. And leave that dance show for Thursdays.

Why would ABC make such a poor business decision?

Morgania
April 6th, 2014, 09:53 PM
Why would ABC make such a poor business decision?

I dunno. I just don't like the dance show.

Anyway...
I still really want to know what happens to genie Jafar.

AresLover452
April 7th, 2014, 10:54 PM
Anyway...
I still really want to know what happens to genie Jafar.

SAME HERE!!!

My hope is that he is is Gold's shop in Storybrooke!! The Dark One has aquired a LOT of stuff!!! hahaha!! That would be funny to see Genie Jafar at the beck and call of Gold!! hahah! Though, this is UNLIKELY to happen!! it still makes me giggle thinking about it! LOL!

Morgania
April 7th, 2014, 11:43 PM
Being a genie might not change him really. He's sexy evil, he'll just try to talk his 'masters' into doing things he really wants, and wasting their wishes.

AresLover452
April 8th, 2014, 02:26 PM
Being a genie might not change him really. He's sexy evil, he'll just try to talk his 'masters' into doing things he really wants, and wasting their wishes.

Genie Jafar vs. Dark One Rumplestiltskin....... I'm getting all manner of naughty images just thinking about it!! hahahaha!!

Morgania
April 8th, 2014, 08:29 PM
Genie Jafar vs. Dark One Rumplestiltskin....... I'm getting all manner of naughty images just thinking about it!! hahahaha!!

Sure, that works. He needs to join the other show.

AresLover452
April 9th, 2014, 03:45 PM
If the Knave is going to be in S4, then it stands to reason that so is Anna..... I would just be all manner of AWESOME if Jafar was there too..... in Genie form of course... cause let's face it... he deserved that!! LMAO!

Morgania
April 9th, 2014, 05:17 PM
Yeah, but he needs a sarcastic parrot (or other Wonderland creature) as a sidekick.

AresLover452
April 9th, 2014, 07:06 PM
Yeah, but he needs a sarcastic parrot (or other Wonderland creature) as a sidekick.

Hahaha!! Too bad he impaled the Jabberwocky in the Queens dungeon! LMAO! They made an.... Interesting... pair!! LOL!

Morgania
April 9th, 2014, 08:17 PM
Hahaha!! Too bad he impaled the Jabberwocky in the Queens dungeon! LMAO! They made an.... Interesting... pair!! LOL!

I kinda thought he'd have a different sort of partnership with the Jabberwocky, but that didn't happen. And he needs to meet some new people. Not sure how though.

AresLover452
April 10th, 2014, 01:03 PM
I kinda thought he'd have a different sort of partnership with the Jabberwocky, but that didn't happen. And he needs to meet some new people. Not sure how though.

they were definitely interesting!! LMAO!!

It would be fun to see Jafar meet new people..... though, yeah... HOW he would is kinda hard at the moment seeing as he's trapped inside a bottle! LOL!

Morgania
April 10th, 2014, 10:49 PM
they were definitely interesting!! LMAO!!

It would be fun to see Jafar meet new people..... though, yeah... HOW he would is kinda hard at the moment seeing as he's trapped inside a bottle! LOL!

That man really needs a friend, instead of a partner in scheming.

AresLover452
April 11th, 2014, 01:05 PM
That man really needs a friend, instead of a partner in scheming.

Hahahahah!!!! that he does! He needs a friend that's not gonna let him get away with all of his evil antics... and gives him a swift kick every now and then when he needs one! Lol! Cause, lets face it, that's what the REALLY good friends are for.

Morgania
April 11th, 2014, 03:02 PM
Hahahahah!!!! that he does! He needs a friend that's not gonna let him get away with all of his evil antics... and gives him a swift kick every now and then when he needs one! Lol! Cause, lets face it, that's what the REALLY good friends are for.

Yes! Somebody needs to write that!

AresLover452
April 11th, 2014, 03:38 PM
might come up with something!! I'm pretty good at spining a believable fanfic!! LOL!

So, since you mentioned he needed a friend i created one for him! LMAO!

Jafar was stuck in a bottle, condemned to the life of a Genie, and forced to serve others. That thought didn’t sit well with him. He blasted fireball after fireball at the lid in an attempt to escape, but nothing worked. Jafar was stuck and he was depleting his magic. Hurling one more fireball at the lid, Jafar collapsed. Exhaustion clawed at him, forcing him into the blackness. Sleep claimed him, forcing him to rest. In the void he dreamed of his life before; before Wonderland, before magic, before Amara, before his murder. He dreamed of his mother, of her disapproving stare at what he had become.

Jafar didn’t know how long he had been asleep when the bottle he was contained in moved. As it was turned right side up, Jafar was knocked to his back. Pillows and blankets covered him forcing him to growl in frustration. How did Cyrus survive this? He wondered gaining his feet, trying to anticipate the movements of the bottle. Jafar managed to stay on his feet for a few minutes before once again being toppled to his back. “This is maddening!” He roared seconds before the lid was removed and he was turning into smoke.

Aiden had found the bottle along the side of the yellow brick road on his way to the Emerald City. It was odd, not to be found in Oz. So, naturally Aiden had to pick it up. The moment his hand touched the middle, the top popped off, and dark crimson smoke appeared. Seconds later, a dark skinned man stood before him dressed in clothes not to be found in Oz either. “Who are you?”

Jafar had so many insults he wanted to shout, but none of them would fall from his lips. Instead, in a soft, subservient voice he said, “Master mine, my will is thine. Tell me your wishes three.” After the words were spoken he had freedom to speak again. “That will become intolerable.” Jafar growled looking at the young man before him. He was scarcely more than a boy with delicate golden curls tumbling over his shoulders, lean and long legged. Jafar took a moment to study him, to put a color to the boy’s eyes; the color of the ocean on a clear day. Aquamarine. Something in the young man’s soft features dulled some of Jafar’s annoyance.

“Who are you?” Aiden repeated looking from the dark skinned man, to the bottle, and back again. The man before him was tall, his face framed with dark locks. He was taken aback by the sight of such dark beauty. That was the only word for it. Beauty. “Wait… did you say ‘Master’?” That was a term he was unaccustomed to hearing, at least directed at him. Normally he was the one serving others. It was another reason he was on his way to the Emerald City. He wanted to get away from here. He wanted help from the Wizard. Aiden looked up the road, he was still three days from the city. Maybe there was no need for the wizard now?

“Yes, you are the Master, and I am a genie. For now, I am your genie.” Jafar rolled his eyes. Of all the indignity, he was reduced to serving a child. In his pocket he felt the three tiny blood rubies appear; the three wishes for his first master. Retrieving them, jafar held them out, “Here, these are for you. There are rules.” That word left a bitter taste in his mouth. “You can’t wish for more wishes. I can’t make someone fall in love with you. I can’t bring someone back from the dead.” If he still had power over magic then he could have done just that, but he was tricked into stealing water from the Well of Wonders and then cursed into a bottle for all eternity.

Aiden took the three small jewel’s eying them warily. No one took anything from strangers in Oz. Tentatively he put them in his pocket saying, “Thanks.” Then he held out his hand in greeting. “I’m Aiden.” The genie looked at his hand. “It’s hand, not a flying monkey.” Aiden joked, an easy smile coming to his face. To show that he wasn’t going to bite, Aiden took the genie’s opposite hand, grasped it, and shook.

Jafar took his hand back. He was unaccustomed to being touched, except by the red Queen. She couldn’t help it, using the touch as a manipulation most time. “I’m… Jafar,” He replied giving his name. “What land am I in?” He asked looking around. Under his feet was a strange golden road, spread out before him was lush green hills. There was nothing for him to recognize and for the first time he felt the loss of home, of Agrabah.

“You’re in Oz.” Aiden said. Jafar turned to him, pinned him with a disbelieving glare. “Have you never been here before?”

“No,” Jafar growled suddenly wishing for the confinement of his bottle. At least the décor was familiar.

Aiden reached out and touched Jafar’s shoulder. The man jerked away from him but Aiden wouldn’t let him go far. “Where are you from?”

Jafar had the split second reaction to answer truthfully, but the answer that came from him was, “Wonderland.”

“Where’s that?” Aiden asked inquisitively.

“Far away!” Jafar snapped.

Aiden dropped his hand. “I’m sorry.” The words were instinct from his time as a servant. It was then that Jafar turned to him, a curious expression on his face. Aiden couldn’t place it. “My curious nature often results in punishment.” Aiden offered the explanation and it softened Jafar’s face even more. “What?” he asked.

In an unprecedented show of kindness, Jafar reached his hand out and touched the boys shoulder, “Who could hurt someone as delicate as you?” He knew what it was to be punished. He knew what it had been to be murdered.

“My master.” Aiden answered trying to keep the bitterness out of his tone. “It’s why I am traveling the old brick route to central city. Though, since I have a genie, maybe I don’t need to see the Wizard.”

Jafar felt the compulsion to tell the truth. It was a strange sensation. “You wishes, if you make them, will have unintended consequences. They could go wrong. They could kill you.” His hands clenched into fists at his sides as he tried to fight his new cursed nature. Then again, once his master made all of his wishes, it was back into the bottle for Jafar. “I would advise holding on to them.”

Aiden arches an eyebrow, “What happens to you when I use all my wishes?”

Jafar sighed, “I return to the bottle, alone and isolated until someone else picks it up.”

Morgania
April 30th, 2014, 12:01 PM
Now that I've seen some of OUAT...

Genie Jafar totally needs to show up in Gold's show. And then hit on the Wicked Witch or something. Or befriend Regina.

AresLover452
May 3rd, 2014, 02:43 PM
I love OUAT!! LOL!

I would love for Genie Jafar to show up in Storybrooke! There is a LOT of stuff in Gold's shop!! LMAO! For some strange reason, I would love for Ruby to get a hold of Jafar's bottle! LOL! I miss seeing the resident werewolf since Meghan got her own show INTELLIGENCE.

Morgania
May 3rd, 2014, 11:10 PM
Oh, I know...

Killian could get Genie Jafar, and spend time deciding how to use his wishes. Oh, is the Knave of Hearts coming to OUAT now? As Will Scarlet, wouldn't he used to be part of Robin Hood's merry band of thieves? Then they could bond again over their magic/ royal girlfriends. Is Anna coming to the show too?

hedwig
May 4th, 2014, 09:50 AM
Oh, I know...

Killian could get Genie Jafar, and spend time deciding how to use his wishes. Oh, is the Knave of Hearts coming to OUAT now? As Will Scarlet, wouldn't he used to be part of Robin Hood's merry band of thieves? Then they could bond again over their magic/ royal girlfriends. Is Anna coming to the show too?

There has been no announcement that I've come across that says Anna is also coming to Storybrooke, so I doubt she will be.

Morgania
May 4th, 2014, 02:16 PM
There has been no announcement that I've come across that says Anna is also coming to Storybrooke, so I doubt she will be.

I hope they explain where Anna is, since she and Will had a nice ending to their story.

AresLover452
May 4th, 2014, 11:22 PM
Oh, I know...

Now I have a rampant image of Jafar and Killian in my head.... hahahahah!!

Morgania
May 4th, 2014, 11:46 PM
Now I have a rampant image of Jafar and Killian in my head.... hahahahah!!

Yesss... Jafar is his outfit (except more Genie like), and Killian in his pirate clothes. Then there is just too much sexy black leather for one place, and the universe resets itself.

AresLover452
May 5th, 2014, 01:52 PM
Yesss... Jafar is his outfit (except more Genie like), and Killian in his pirate clothes. Then there is just too much sexy black leather for one place, and the universe resets itself.

*Fans self* Damn..... just..... Yum!!! Hahahah!

Morgania
May 5th, 2014, 05:06 PM
*Fans self* Damn..... just..... Yum!!! Hahahah!

Genie! Jafar: Free me, and I'll give you that which you most desire.
Hook: Sorry, mate, but you're really not my type.
Genie! Jafar: ... *sigh* I used to be a powerful, feared sorcerer.
Hook: Bad luck, mate. *starts conversation about leather conditioner*
Universe: ...!! *magic flash*

AresLover452
May 6th, 2014, 11:19 PM
I really miss Jafar now!! LMAO!

Morgania
May 7th, 2014, 01:28 PM
I really miss Jafar now!! LMAO!

Hook: How did you become a genie anyway?
Genie! Jafar: It was going so well... I changed the laws of magic, got my revenge, but then I got punished for stealing magic healing waters from a well by it's angry guardian.
Hook: You shouldn't mess with the magic water unless you know the consequences.
Genie! Jafar: Clearly. Are you going to wish for something? You have three, you know.
Hook: What can you do now? Are you still as powerful as when you were a sorcerer?
Genie! Jafar: Of course I am! I just need to live in this blasted bottle!
Hook: Can you...? *asks for his ship in a long, elaborate way that doesn't count as a wish*
Genie! Jafar: See! Easy! *sees that there are still three red gems* You cheated!
Hook: Well...I am a pirate, mate. *boards his ship*
Genie! Jafar: *creative swearing*

AresLover452
May 7th, 2014, 02:28 PM
Genie Jafar: This is going to take forever....
Hook: You got that right mate!

Morgania
November 4th, 2014, 08:08 PM
I still want Genie Jafar to show up. It could be amusing.

garhkal
November 5th, 2014, 02:10 PM
Perhaps that is part of the reason Rumple is using that hat.. to get enough power to go AGAINST Jafar.

jazzy72
September 16th, 2016, 07:38 AM
I really wish they would put OUAT In wonderland on DVD. LOVED that show!