This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wraith-Human Evolution theories

This is more or less a topic to talk about what will evolve between the humans and the wraiths.

For example...I believe with all certainty that Season 1 will be mainly to build the characters personalities and relationship to each other. It will also develop a mystery and "creepyness" around the Wraiths as well as create feelings for those who have been pretty much enslaved for centuries by these creatures as a food source.

But...I think Season 2 will change this. I think that once SGA starts helping people...probably even defending them against the Wraiths on occasion in Season 1...then the Wraiths will begin to see us as a threat to their food source...and by that..they will see us as a threat to their existance. Which means they will be after SGA much more aggresively during Season 2 and very much so during Season 3. I know this is far in the future i'm looking...but it is fun to speculate...

I just don't see the Wraiths sitting idling by as we help their food source develop defenses to counter them.
    It feels good to be alive.
    Cause i've been dead for so long.

I agree with you. The Wraith somewhere were described as more evil than the Goa'uld. Now that's gotta be pretty bad. I want to see them making evil acts, and I hope they won't just sit there doing nothing. They should stop at nothing from trying to stop us from taking away their food supply.
    Dark Helmet: So, Lone Starr, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.
    Dark Helmet: No, it's not what you think. It's much, much worse!

Col. Sandurz: Prepare for light speed.
    Dark Helmet: No, no, light speed is too slow.
    Col. Sandurz: Light speed too slow?
    Dark Helmet: Yes, we'll have to go right to...Ludicrous speed!
    Col. Sandurz:Ludicrous speed! Sir, we've never gone that fast before. I don't think the ship can take it.
    Dark Helmet: What's the matter, Colonel Sandurz...CHICKEN?!

Comment

im glad in s1 we dont seem to be seeing much of them, there lack of presence can be an asset in that the mystry of the enemy causes fear

Comment

I felt that with Stargate SG-1's first season, they were establishing the rules. I don't think it will be any different with Atlantis. I always felt that science-fiction series always need the first season to set themselves up, and set the tone for the rest of the series.

As for Atlantis, yes, Season 1 will build the characters and establish the rules of the season. I don't think we'll see the Wraith that often, I think they'll be more of a lingering, look behind your shoulder type of enemy. I think that will build them up to more frightening.

Any thoughts?
        "I'm thinking of nice turkey sandwich..."

Comment

Yeah I'd imagine the wraith as more of a unseen ememy. I also think that after season 2 we'll start seeing more other enemies added like the Reps at the end of season 3.

Comment

I don't wanna sound too Star Trekkie, but i hope we'll also get to see a bit more variety in alien species in Atlantis.
            I thought it was a cool concept that humans were spread all over our galaxy, but since this is another galaxy, i think it would go quite far if most aliens we encounter would look human as well.

As for Wraith evolution, i hope they sort of give a story around them too in the early episodes, maybe like why they need to feed themselves, or we're they once peacefull or always this vicious? Perhaps the Wraith were some offspring of the Ancients?

I kind of have high hopes for this series if the stories are told well
            Teal'c: A serpent guard, a horus guard and a setesh guard meet on a neutral planet. It is a tense moment. The serpent guard's eyes glow. The horus guards beak glistens. The Setesh guard's nose drips.

Comment

I hope at times that Enemies will battle it out from SGA and also SG

Such as Wrath vs Gou'old/Reps ect

And that the enemies will have enemies which are also OUR enemies (Diff species)
              I Have Information...

Comment

I want to see the SG-A team get their butts kicked on several occasions. I want to see them make some big mistakes. It gets kinda tiring when our favorite 4-person SG-1 manages to single handly defeat an entire army of Jaffa.

Don't take it the wrong way though-- I love seeing our people suceed (can't spell today...sorry), but we are afterall new in this galaxy.
                Dark Helmet: So, Lone Starr, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.
                Dark Helmet: No, it's not what you think. It's much, much worse!

Col. Sandurz: Prepare for light speed.
                Dark Helmet: No, no, light speed is too slow.
                Col. Sandurz: Light speed too slow?
                Dark Helmet: Yes, we'll have to go right to...Ludicrous speed!
                Col. Sandurz:Ludicrous speed! Sir, we've never gone that fast before. I don't think the ship can take it.
                Dark Helmet: What's the matter, Colonel Sandurz...CHICKEN?!

Comment

I understand what you mean SGSlugger. I think it would be more realistic if the SGA team wasn't so invincible.
                  "I'm thinking of nice turkey sandwich..."

Comment

I think atlantis will end after season 1 after we send them a few thousand Cows for christmas

Comment

I Also agree SGSlugger. I already feel that in Stargate, Earth win too many battles with little consequences. Let's hope Atlantis is the other way round
                      __

__

Comment

Working...
                      X