Luke's Change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Luke's Change

For anybody else who laughed/vomited at the absurdity of the "Loose Change" troofer video....or just looking for a laugh

"A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Haha, thats funny, whats this loose change video?

Comment

That has to be one of the funniest things I've seen in a long time.
      I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
        Haha, thats funny, whats this loose change video?
        It's one of those stupid 9/11 "truther" videos that tries to convince people that 9/11 was an inside job. This SW video is done in the exact same style
        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

I think Star Wars would be more interesting if this was the case.

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
            It's one of those stupid 9/11 "truther" videos that tries to convince people that 9/11 was an inside job. This SW video is done in the exact same style
            Ahh, nope, havent seen it, thought it was another SW video...

Comment

Vader the only survivor? What about those slaves/workers that escape. Their escape is well documented in a report titled "Death Star" written by Michael Reaves. This media
              organization is soooo wrong.

Comment

Am I the only one that hears him say "Alderbran"?

sigpic

Comment

Nope. Bugged the crap out of me too

Comment

That's good to know. First time I thought I misheard him, second time I thought he must just be saying it weirdly, third time I knew he was wrong.

sigpic

Comment

I have avoided this for a while mainly cause I hate that stupid Loose Change video...It infuriates me to no end for a variety of reasons, so anything, even a parody of it, does nothing but serve as a reminder of that idiotic video...

That said, I'm glad I watched it. It actually makes a lot more sense than Loose Change...Which is kind of sad.
                      sigpic

Comment

I can see the narrator getting force choked by Vader while Vader says "I find your lack of faith....disturbing"
                        By Nolamom
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X