All of Scifi & Fantasy Word Association Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All of Scifi & Fantasy Word Association Game

All of Scifi & Fantasy Word Association Game I thought this would be an interesting game to play you can use all of scifi & fantasy universes to play including Stargate but it is not a Stargate based game that why I posted the thread in this section

The rules are just like the other word association games the only rules I would like to make is when you play next to your word or phrase just put the name of the TV show, Movie or Franchise so people know what it is and the other rule is you have to put a different show, movie or franchise not the same one for example let's say some one put Q Star Trek you couldn't put anything Star Trek related you could put Darth Vader Star Wars but nothing from the ST universe

I consider Eureka & Warehouse 13 connected to each other and Hercules & Xena connected to each other because they exist in the same universe so if some one puts a Eureka word you could not put a W13 word same thing with Herc & Xena same goes for Doctor Who & Torchwood & other DW spin offs.

I shall start it off

Piper Halliwell Charmed
    sigpic
    My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
    poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

no one like my new game
    sigpic
    My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
    poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

I'd like to play, but I'm not too sure what to do. I've never played a word association game before.
      sigpic

Comment

Just reply with a word from scifi or fantasy but it can't be from the same show or movie or franchise as before. All the other games I play it usually is a show or franchise themed game meaning it has to come from that show like

Daniel

then someone would put a Stargate themed word I would put

Vala
        sigpic

Comment

So in this game if you said Vala then a correct response would be something like "Moya"?

Does there have to be some kind of link between the words and if so what kind of link?

Comment

That works for me so your word is

Moya - Farscape

so I will put

Serenity - Firefly

it can have a link or not whatever you want
            Last edited by poundpuppy29; 16 March 2013, 11:57 AM.
            sigpic

Comment

Impala - Supernatural

Comment

Flying Ford Anglia - Harry Potter
                sigpic

Comment

TARDIS - Doctor Who
                  sigpic

Comment

The Guardian of Forever - Star Trek
                    Originally posted by Descended
                    That blackhole was awfully weak, since the last blackhole they encountered practically stopped time in the SGC through a wormhole linked to a planet that was merely orbiting a blackhole, yet they flew almost into this one and all that happened was Teal'cs voice got a little deeper.

Comment

Doc Brown - Back to the Future

Comment

The Doctor - Doctor Who
                        That blackhole was awfully weak, since the last blackhole they encountered practically stopped time in the SGC through a wormhole linked to a planet that was merely orbiting a blackhole, yet they flew almost into this one and all that happened was Teal'cs voice got a little deeper.

Comment

The Question - Justice League Unlimted

Comment

Rorschach - Watchmen

Comment

Batman - Justice League
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X