This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

8x20 Mobius part 2: Spoilers

With new information on mobius 1 released, it's only fair for those truly impatient people that info on mobius 2 be given. The below ARE spoilers retreived from various sources, the really big news you will have to highlight.
    Read the following at your own accord, they are spoilers, I can't highlight the whole thing.

Previously on stargate:
    Dr. Catherine Langford passes away leaving her collection of artifacts to Dr. Jackson. Upon going over the collection daniel stumbles upon evidence that a Z.P.M. once resided in ancient egypt. The team led by Jack goes back in time to retreive it. In the process the time ship declokes and is discovered by Jaffa. Ra ends up leaving Earth and taking the Stargate with him, and history as we know it is change.

Mobius 2
    Without access to the Stargate or the time ship, the team is stranded. With Ra gone the rebellion can not occur, though earth is free, everything via the stargate program will never occur. The team decides to record a video message for the future "SG-1" to find. They take the video and put it in the location of an archaeological dig, which was discovered around the time they left. On the video, they explain what each of them do for the SGC, and personal things about themselves (Jack mentions donuts) They reveal the existance of the second gate in Antarctica and where to find the puddle jumper with the time machine. (The video is sealed in a container, so it will not get ruined over the centuries.)
    *Note the events in the above paragraph may be in mobius 1.

Inthe altered present day Hammond is working for NORAD. Major Davis is sent to gather the group: Daniel and Sam are underachievers (Daniel: ESL teacher) (Sam: assistant scientist) and they do not have anything to do with the Air Force. Jack is retired and has a fishing boat; he says no in the beginning, but of course he shows up just in time. McKay is a leading scientist and still hits on Sam. When they are shown the video, it is similar to their present day technology, but slightly different. Jack has no clue what donuts are.

This new "SG-1" decides to go back in time, using the gate from Antarctica to get the puddle jumper. McKay calls the puddle jumper "Gateship 1" (again?) They travel through the staragate to get the time ship but are discovered by Apophois' Jaffa and captured. Each of the team members is tortured for information. Daniel is slightly different, after discovering the teams plans, Apophis puts a gouald in daniel turning Daniel into a gouald spy. The team manages to escape, or are tricked into thinking they are escaping, and return to the time ship to continue with their mission. They go back to ancient Egypt and find the original team, who has been there for a few years at this point.
    Last edited by sppeters; 11 February 2005, 12:39 PM.

Thanks for the info
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

i need more mooooore damn you, seriously though i wana see this episode so bad its nice 2 see they goauld are back using the old put a snake in his head trick thats badass is kawalsky in this episode? suffice to say (alternate) daniel dies as is coustomary in this day and age

Comment

Originally posted by alkalinemono
        i need more mooooore damn you, seriously though i wana see this episode so bad its nice 2 see they goauld are back using the old put a snake in his head trick thats badass is kawalsky in this episode? suffice to say (alternate) daniel dies as is coustomary in this day and age
        I need more info too, less than 2 weeks and we'll find out! Can't wait

Comment

Clearly this episode seems like it could be the best episode ever. Its going to be sweet.

Comment

This could possibly be the greatest finale to any series yet.... i hope they have made changes to the appearances of 'second' SG1 team...it will make my job of explaining to my other half which Jack is on screen...I was pulling my hair out after watching Double Jeopardy (season 4)the other night

Comment

A little more info:

Whether or not it has been established the alternate timeline sg1 do manage to get back to ancient Egypt, but there is a twist, they arrive years after our sg1 arrived. It doesn't look like this episode will be much of a cliff hanger, so season 9 will start off fresh.

After the alternate team finds the time ship they go to chulak before heading to the past. It would seem that it is on chulak that they are captured by, Apophis' first Prime, Teal'c. They do manage to escape by what seems to be with the help Teal'c, who probubly wants freedom like our Teal'c did 8 years ago.

The team with Teal'c travel to ancient egypt, but as reported above it is years after our team first arrived, they met with our Daniel who informs them that he is now the only remaining survivor from the first SG-1, the others are all dead. He has a plan to set things straight, and restore the timeline.

I'll post more in a day or so.

Comment

Originally posted by sppeters
                A little more info:

Whether or not it has been established the alternate timeline sg1 do manage to get back to ancient Egypt, but there is a twist, they arrive years after our sg1 arrived. It doesn't look like this episode will be much of a cliff hanger, so season 9 will start off fresh.

After the alternate team finds the time ship they go to chulak before heading to the past. It would seem that it is on chulak that they are captured by, Apophis' first Prime, Teal'c. They do manage to escape by what seems to be with the help Teal'c, who probubly wants freedom like our Teal'c did 8 years ago.

The team with Teal'c travel to ancient egypt, but as reported above it is years after our team first arrived, they met with our Daniel who informs them that he is now the only remaining survivor from the first SG-1, the others are all dead. He has a plan to set things straight, and restore the timeline.

Keep it coming!!!

Comment

Originally posted by tarnsman
                  Keep it coming!!!
                  Yes!! Or I'll sic Shadowmaat on you
                  sigpic
                  Eagles may soar free and proud, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines.
                  "We're not going to Guam are we?"

Comment

lol.... the AU people sound like fun...

Comment

A little more info:

The team with Teal'c travel to ancient egypt, but as reported above it is years after our team first arrived, they met with our Daniel
                      Spoiler:
                      who informs them that he is now the only remaining survivor from the first SG-1, the others are all dead.
                      He has a plan to set things straight, and restore the timeline.

i am curious as to y u think they go to chulak, it says that when they go to get the TTPJ that they encounter apophis which i assume is on the planet from it's good to be king. I'm curious as to how chulak would fit into things.

Comment

VHS tapes cannot survive for 3,000 years! After 20 years they are unreadible when exposed to opeb air , If it was Vaccum sealed that might help but I am not so sure about 3,000 years. It would have been smarter if they had gone through the gate in the past and try to find Thor if he is even around? I am sure he could hold a message for 3,000 and deliver on time.

Lets just assume Carter is really smart and knows how to make a VHS tape last
                        The Egyptian Cat God .

Comment

Originally posted by Bast
                          VHS tapes cannot survive for 3,000 years! After 20 years they are unreadible when exposed to opeb air , If it was Vaccum sealed that might help but I am not so sure about 3,000 years.
                          5,000 years, and you're assuming they're using some sort of run-of-the-mill Tau'ri canister, rather than an Ancient one; if the Ancients can build a device that can tap into zero-point energy, then certainly they can also build a device that can suspend time in a limited space. In fact, don't the goa'uld often employ special jars that would seem to suspend time and keep 'em in a form of stasis?

It would have been smarter if they had gone through the gate in the past and try to find Thor if he is even around? I am sure he could hold a message for 3,000 and deliver on time.
                          Yes, but had you read the spoilers, you would've noticed that
                          Spoiler:
                          Ra took the gate, and I don't think going to Antarctica was much of an option either. :-P

-Bloodaxe

Comment

Mobius 2

<snip>

Inthe altered present day Hammond is working for NORAD. Major Davis is sent to gather the group: Daniel and Sam are underachievers (Daniel: ESL teacher) (Sam: assistant scientist) and they do not have anything to do with the Air Force. Jack is retired and has a fishing boat; he says no in the beginning, but of course he shows up just in time. McKay is a leading scientist and still hits on Sam. When they are shown the video, it is similar to their present day technology, but slightly different. Jack has no clue what donuts are.
                            I was under the impression that McKay shows up in part 1? And frankly, I find it hard to believe that the existence of the Stargate was what provided the inspiration for donuts. :-P

-Bloodaxe

Comment

^ ditto on major davis... he is supposed to be part 1 too... don't know about any of the others.... perhaps these are a MIX of parts 1 and 2 spoilers??

Comment

Working...
                              X