TBN: Trinity Broadcast Network

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TBN: Trinity Broadcast Network

Does anyone watch this channel? It's the only thing I watch on TV. (I watch DVD's and Netflix on the computer.)

I watch it and others like it (The Church Channel, NRB, etc) often. I enjoy the programming there than most of what's available on the rest of tv. It's not everything I watch, but a significant portion of it.
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

What do you think of John Hagee and Joel Osteen? They're my favorite preachers on the channel. I love their straight up, no nonsense approach while maintaining a very friendly atmosphere. They also have an awesome sense of humor. haha

Comment

No one else watches TBN?

Comment

I love John Hagee! I also love Joseph Prince. Others too, but I have a killer headache and can't think straight.
          sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I do but not consistently. I like Joseph Prince,too. I sometimes watch a program called "The End of the Age" with Theresa Garcia.

Comment

What is The End of the Age about?

Comment

If I want to listen to someone preach about God I'll go to my church where I actually feel a personal connection to the people talking
                Originally posted by aretood2
                Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Snowman37 View Post
                  What is The End of the Age about?
                  It's actually called "Understanding the End of the Age" With Theresa Garcia-it's mainly tying current events to Bible prophesy It's interesting even though the way she looks at it may not be the way others see it or the way it will shake out.

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                    If I want to listen to someone preach about God I'll go to my church where I actually feel a personal connection to the people talking
                    I prefer my local church, too, but sometimes I enjoy listening to religeous programming as well.

Comment

Never heard of it. Is it only a U.S. channel? Is it a religious channel?
                      sigpic

Comment

Yes I also watch TBN. I also enjoy God.tv
                        Joseph Prince is my fave so far. The gospel of Grace is what the gospel is all about.
                        Kenneth Copeland is also one or my faves, as well as Jesse Duplantis.
                        Since I am in the children's ministry, I enjoy Smile of a Child and also TBN on Saturday mornings.

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                          Never heard of it. Is it only a U.S. channel? Is it a religious channel?
                          Yes a religeous channel. They are U.S. based but I think they can be picked up in other countries.

Comment

Originally posted by Perelandra View Post
                            Yes a religeous channel. They are U.S. based but I think they can be picked up in other countries.
                            I looked last night, apparently it's on Sky. But it's way up the high numbers. I'm never up that far which is why I didn't see it before.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                              I looked last night, apparently it's on Sky. But it's way up the high numbers. I'm never up that far which is why I didn't see it before.
                              That, and you're not a blue-haired old lady who's knocking at death's door
                              "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Working...
                              X