Pre-airing Speculation /SPOILERS for The Miller's Daughter onward

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pre-airing Speculation /SPOILERS for The Miller's Daughter onward

This is a speculation thread for the show Once Upon a Time and it may include spoilers
    sigpic
    My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
    poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

I hope they get done with this Neverland stuff as soon as possible, I hate it.
    How did the bean take Bae to Neverland when he asked it to take him to a LAND WITHOUT MAGIC?!!
    And Neal's fiancee. *grits teeth*
    Well, at least we now know that if Rumple dies of natural causes, the dark one's curse evaporates.
    And let's hope Cora gets off the show quickly for a better villain, preferably another one of those "Emma magnets" you know Graham the forgettable, August the randomly disappeared, Jefferson the story's over, Hook the blackmailer of the writers to stay in the show way too long.

Why are Cora and Regina still in the show, I ask?
    "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

do we have to use spoiler tags in this thread? i'm just going to give folks the chance to leave before reading...

spoiler space

`
      `
      `
      `
      `

from 'the miller's daughter', we see that regina now has SUPER revenge against snow on her mind!

the coming attractions for the next ep makes it look like regina takes snow's heart, but that might be a trick of the spoiler vid, if you know what i mean.

so what does everyone think is going to happen?
      sally

sigpic

Comment

Hi there!

To save any confusion between this and the "Stickied" Gen discussion/Spec thread,and so you can have an un-tagged discussion,I've just edited the title.
        The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
          from 'the miller's daughter', we see that regina now has SUPER revenge against snow on her mind!

the coming attractions for the next ep makes it look like regina takes snow's heart, but that might be a trick of the spoiler vid, if you know what i mean.

so what does everyone think is going to happen?
          Snow better duck and hide.

I hope Regina doesn't take Snow's heart, but with this show I'm having trouble predicting things. I noticed that anyone with the power can replace a heart, as we saw Regina place her mother's heart back in her. So if Regina where to take Snow's heart, it could set up for Rumple to restore it or even Emma. I wonder how much will Emma embrace magic power in herself? Will she take lessons from Rumple, she would be a match for him.

Even though Snow did what she had to do to protect her family and everyone else from Cora, she is going to go through some terrible soul searching which makes her more vulnerable to Regina's wrath. But I think it makes the character more real, no one is perfect and I don't think anyone can be truly good without experiencing a taste of evil. And sometimes circumstances push us into that gray area between good and evil and it's a no win to beat yourself up about it. Learn from it and hope to do better.

Regina is a super brat for sure. She does whatever she wants, but cries foul at anyone and everyone for everything. Typical. She won't get Henry's love and respect until she can respect others and their right to live. She's got a long way to go. But that's what is fun about these characters, they are so perfectly flawed.

Rumple sure has shown some redeeming qualities despite himself. I was glad Bae softened up, it's a start. And his call to Belle was sweet and he didn't have to tell her those things, with her memory loss. But it was a caring thing to tell her how good she was. I don't think he planned the candle thing, he saw an opportunity and jumped at it. I think most of us would, if in his position, dying! I'm not above admitting I'm out for #1. And it did solve the "Cora becoming the Dark One" problem. Rumple's quite smart and used to quick thinking. But the power of magic is so ingrained in him after centuries, he will still be a wild card. He is still the Dark One and I wonder if he wants to remain that way.

He is really on the spot about Henry. We did see previously that he has learned to not think the obvious when seeing the future. So I think he will keep his distance and see what happens. After all his efforts to find his son and the love he has for him, how could he kill his grandchild?
          Last edited by jeri; 11 March 2013, 08:46 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
            He is really on the spot about Henry. We did see previously that he has learned to not think the obvious when seeing the future. So I think he will keep his distance and see what happens. After all his efforts to find his son and the love he has for him, how could he kill his grandchild?
            rumple wanting to keep his distance from henry might just morph into hurting henry, which could unite regina and the charming clan together.
            sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
              rumple wanting to keep his distance from henry might just morph into hurting henry, which could unite regina and the charming clan together.
              I'm thinking there will be some dicey moments, but I keep thinking about how in Manhattan Rumple told Henry about how the future is never what you think. So I think that's what will keep him from hurting Henry.
              sigpic

Comment

I'm thinking there will be some dicey moments, but I keep thinking about how in Manhattan Rumple told Henry about how the future is never what you think. So I think that's what will keep him from hurting Henry.
                and, henry IS his grandson, so that's got to seep into rumples soul...
                sally

sigpic

Comment

i thought of something. what if henry IS the only one/thing to stop regina's revenge?

i can just visualize this scene, where regina is ready to kill snow, but henry stops her by telling her he'll live with her now. and he lives up to it.

if anyone can mend that broken side of her, it's henry.
                  sally

sigpic

Comment

I just want to know how Henry will be Rumple undoing and what power does he have? The seer said he a power.
                    sigpic
                    My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                    poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Well he is the product of Emma who apparently has a lot of magic. Cora couldn't take her heart for example
                      Originally posted by aretood2
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

Or Rumple's undoing might be something as simple as loving his grandson and the curse of the Dark One is gone. Turn away from the dark side, oh wait that's Star Wars...
                        sigpic

Comment

Or Rumple's undoing might be something as simple as loving his grandson and the curse of the Dark One is gone. Turn away from the dark side, oh wait that's Star Wars...
                          now wait, i've forgotten...

if he's the dark one still, why doesn't he look or act like it?
                          sally

sigpic

Comment

I wonder if Henry has any special abilities/powers, being the son of Emma.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                              I wonder if Henry has any special abilities/powers, being the son of Emma.
                              It would be an interesting avenue to explore. How much is magic is genetic and how much is learned. We the faries get their magic from being their specie but Cora and Regina obviously learned it
                              Originally posted by aretood2
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                              X