PDA

View Full Version : What would happen if...? SPOILERS S2

rushy
March 5th, 2013, 08:26 AM
What would happen if Rumplestiltskin were to kill himself with his own dagger?
Would it end the Dark One's Curse or perhaps the first person to touch the dagger after his death would become the new Dark One?

Also, (thumbs up for a Rumplestiltskin movie with Robert Carlyle!)

jeri
March 8th, 2013, 08:59 AM
As the sneak peak is showing...the name on the dagger is disappearing as he is dying, so they are saying the Dark magic will just disappear. Which in a way is somehow a blessing, if the curse would live on no matter what, well we would all truly be in hell always. There has to be some yin/yang, give and take, good/evil balance.

hedwig
March 8th, 2013, 11:12 AM
Except that:

He doesn't die. :)

rushy
March 8th, 2013, 03:43 PM
I'd kill a cat if
Cora became the Dark One.

jeri
March 8th, 2013, 07:22 PM
Except that:

He doesn't die. :)

Yeah, I know. Can't wait to see how he gets out of that fine mess. And I wonder how Hook will return to Storybrooke, if he does return, now that he's had his ship taken from him.

jeri
March 8th, 2013, 07:27 PM
I'd kill a cat if
Cora became the Dark One.

I like the idea, actually. But how will our "heroes" fight the Dark One if it's someone not on their side? Emma has some magic, and if Gold no longer does, they would have to have Regina on their side...Regina fighting her mom...

majorsal
March 8th, 2013, 07:27 PM
so who does everyone think is going to die?

hedwig
March 8th, 2013, 08:28 PM
so who does everyone think is going to die?

The ads keep saying "one of their own" will die, which to me means one of the good guys. But I don't buy that.

rushy
March 9th, 2013, 04:21 AM
Red Riding Hood?
Because she's barely even in it?
Anton's also already "one of us".
Leroy could work too.

jeri
March 9th, 2013, 04:10 PM
The ads keep saying "one of their own" will die, which to me means one of the good guys. But I don't buy that.
"One of their own" could actually mean anyone in Storybrooke, it's all in the interpretation. Anyone affected by the curse? Or just in the ever growing Snow/Charming family? I dunno! :P

rushy
March 10th, 2013, 06:31 AM
It just better not be Jefferson the Forgotten Hatter.

garhkal
March 10th, 2013, 12:16 PM

Seeing it, i was thinking charming was the one buying the bullet.

rushy
March 10th, 2013, 03:03 PM
If it'd be Charming, it would certainly be enough incentive to return Snow to the light side of the Force/magic.