What would happen if...? SPOILERS S2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What would happen if...? SPOILERS S2

What would happen if Rumplestiltskin were to kill himself with his own dagger?
    Would it end the Dark One's Curse or perhaps the first person to touch the dagger after his death would become the new Dark One?

Also, (thumbs up for a Rumplestiltskin movie with Robert Carlyle!)
    "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

As the sneak peak is showing...
    Spoiler:
    the name on the dagger is disappearing as he is dying, so they are saying the Dark magic will just disappear. Which in a way is somehow a blessing, if the curse would live on no matter what, well we would all truly be in hell always. There has to be some yin/yang, give and take, good/evil balance.
    sigpic

Comment

Except that:

Spoiler:
      He doesn't die.

Comment

I'd kill a cat if
        Spoiler:
        Cora became the Dark One.
        "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
          Except that:

Spoiler:
          He doesn't die.
          Yeah, I know. Can't wait to see how he gets out of that fine mess. And I wonder how Hook will return to Storybrooke, if he does return, now that he's had his ship taken from him.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rushy View Post
            I'd kill a cat if
            Spoiler:
            Cora became the Dark One.
            I like the idea, actually. But
            Spoiler:
            how will our "heroes" fight the Dark One if it's someone not on their side? Emma has some magic, and if Gold no longer does, they would have to have Regina on their side...Regina fighting her mom...
            sigpic

Comment

so who does everyone think is going to
              Spoiler:
              die?
              sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                so who does everyone think is going to
                Spoiler:
                die?
                The ads keep saying "one of their own" will die, which to me means one of the good guys. But I don't buy that.

Comment

Red Riding Hood?
                  Because she's barely even in it?
                  Anton's also already "one of us".
                  Leroy could work too.

Comment

The ads keep saying "one of their own" will die, which to me means one of the good guys. But I don't buy that.
                    "One of their own" could actually mean anyone in Storybrooke, it's all in the interpretation. Anyone affected by the curse? Or just in the ever growing Snow/Charming family? I dunno!
                    sigpic

Comment

It just better not be Jefferson the Forgotten Hatter.

Comment

Seeing it, i was thinking charming was the one buying the bullet.

Comment

If it'd be Charming, it would certainly be enough incentive to return Snow to the light side of the Force/magic.

Comment

Working...
                          X